ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello =D

4 posters

Go down

Hello =D Empty Hello =D

Post by Wolfie Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:16 pm

Most just call me Wolfie so feel free to. Let's see... I do a bit of creative writing and drawing in my spare time. I found this site from Magistream or Dragoncave, one of the two anyway I think. That's all I can really think of to say right now.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Hello =D Empty Re: Hello =D

Post by Rebsingh Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Welcome! Very Happy Hope you have a fabulous time Smile
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://projectnyoka.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirounga Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Welcome, Very Happy
Hope you enjoy the forum. Very Happy
Mirounga
Mirounga
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:05 am

'Ello Wolfie.
Formal speech thingy:
To get alpha stages, basically the babies, click the tiny planet icon on the bottom of your page, on the black toolbar. Click on a planet [right now only Zemia, the blue one in the bottom left corner, is open] and click on a biome [there's desert, tundra, forest, grassland, water, etc]. You'll see either nothing, or three bouncing eggs. Click on an egg, if you see one. You'll then get a new alpha. If you see nothing, either refresh the page or go to a new biome. There is also a pound you can assess by going to any biome and then clicking on the link in the intro paragraph. You can have a maximum of 5 alphas at a time.
To feed your alpha, click on it. It can be fed by you or others every 3 minutes and levelup every 12 hours.
End formal speech thing.

How are you?
Welcome to Nyoka, I hope to see you around!
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:26 am

Wow, such a warm welcome. Thank you everyone. Very Happy And of course thanks for the formal (and much needed) info dump, Vox. Anything to stop the few embarrassing moments of staring at a computer screen going "Ok, now how do I work this?" (Really, who hasn't had this happen?) I was actually wondering about the 'egg' limit.

I'm doing ok, besides hand cramps from over tablet use. xD Thanks for asking though! Hope you're doing ok.
Wolfie
Wolfie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:30 am

I'm fine, thanks for asking. :D

Oh good, nice to hear the info dump was liked. Was afraid the reaction to it would be "pshht, everybody knows this".
Hand cramps? Euuch. Cramps in general are badly disliked.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:32 am

Voxezi wrote:I'm fine, thanks for asking. Very Happy

Oh good, nice to hear the info dump was liked. Was afraid the reaction to it would be "pshht, everybody knows this".
Yo vox, how'd you find nyoka and want to become so active? Just wondering XD You've been here quite a while and I still have no clue how you found out about here XDD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://projectnyoka.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:35 am

Rebsingh wrote:
Voxezi wrote:I'm fine, thanks for asking. :D

Yo vox, how'd you find nyoka and want to become so active? Just wondering XD You've been here quite a while and I still have no clue how you found out about here XDD
Me?
I got over here from DC.
I eventually get bored of most of the pet sites I've been to, but Nyoka looks very, very, promising.
Plus I dislike getting on board a site later on in its life, 'cause some there's always limited event stuff, or retired creatures, badges, etc.
And being active always has rewards.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:44 am

Well, the pains worth it, I only get the tablet for a week since I'm borrowing it from a friend.

And I have to agree with Vox on getting involved on a site later in it's life. Sometimes it seems by the time you get there the community is already built. Plus, you get to look back months later and go "I remember when this wasn't there! And when that came in!"
Wolfie
Wolfie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:47 am

Oh, that's good, then.

And yeah, when the community is large and already there it's hard to make a contribution unless you were there earlier.
One site I was on had member numbers and there was a topic on how smaller numbers were more "elite".
It felt like, "wow, so we can't do anything important?"
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum