A couple questions regarding things

Go down

A couple questions regarding things

Post by Wookieinmashoo on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:30 pm

One of the only reasons I signed up is to be able to collect sprites made by Little Art Girl. I was able to get a few when the site first started, but they're gone now. I've checked the areas where I think they would be and refreshed and waited, but none came. Where can one find these creatures?
Also I've noticed there are no artist credits on the main site. Why is this? I am also confused where there is slang language and chat speak scattered throughout the site. I know this site is just beginning (again), but is this really necessary? I guess I'm just being picky, but I find it rather unprofessional and it tends to turn me away.

Okay i guess these aren't all questions.
Wookieinmashoo
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A couple questions regarding things

Post by Little Art Girl on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:47 pm

Only one of the creatures I've sprited is actually available (The Hydrurgan Orca.) The rest are found on planets that are not accessible yet and the only reason user's have them is because Reb drops a few to the users who happen to be in the irc from time to time :/

As for the art credits, as far as I know the page just isn't set up yet >>;
Little Art Girl
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh on Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:04 pm

Most of Little Art Girl's sprites are currently unreleased. This includes the Erebus, Autumn King, and others. The Hydrurgan Orca is currently the only one available that she has made.
As for the artist credits, those will be listed in the creature archives. More about this will be revealed later.
Rebs has already acknowledged the chatspeak, and has promised that it will be fixed when he returns from India. No worries, none of it is permanent.

I hope this answered some of your questions. :3
Miggeh
Major
Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi on Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:45 pm

Hi Wookie!

The ones that aren't available are occasionally bred by Rebsingh then dropped for people.
You might be able to get one by asking people that have a pair of the kind you want.
I have two Amphiteres that will be able to breed soon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookieinmashoo on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:20 pm

Thanks for the answers, and so quick too. I really hope to see artists credits on the main pages on all the creatures and on the front page. I was wondering who made the nice new solar system but only found out by searching the forums a few days ago :|

I'm glad the chat speak is going away. It's fine for a one shot humor instance, but all over just drives me up the wall.

About the creatures...that seems a bit unfair to people who can't make it into the chat, but as long as they get released then I guess it's okay.

Thanks again for the answers :3

EDIT: No emotes forums, please.
Wookieinmashoo
Sergeant
Sergeant

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTamerChris on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Wookieinmashoo wrote:Thanks for the answers, and so quick too. I really hope to see artists credits on the main pages on all the creatures and on the front page. I was wondering who made the nice new solar system but only found out by searching the forums a few days ago Neutral

I'm glad the chat speak is going away. It's fine for a one shot humor instance, but all over just drives me up the wall.

About the creatures...that seems a bit unfair to people who can't make it into the chat, but as long as they get released then I guess it's okay.

Thanks again for the answers :3

EDIT: No emotes forums, please.

Rebs sometimes will do giveaways on the forums. You could always ask him to have a small giveaway on the forum if you aren't able to make it on the chat.
DragonTamerChris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum