ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi... I am doing this corectly, right?

4 posters

Go down

Hi... I am doing this corectly, right? Empty Hi... I am doing this corectly, right?

Post by mewthree Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:48 pm

My names Mewthree/Eba7 and I like potatoes. I am new to Nyokas but like them a lot. Um... [[insert long description]] and that is when fred said [[insert end of weird sentance]]
Most of you won't know me, but a few of you might. I am famous for being on many sites of different kinds at once, such as playing games, rping, forum posting, etc.
I like to rp, and am a mediocre wrigter. I am probably the youngest here, but I am extremley smart. I've been punished by teachers because I corrected them :O.
The end Smile or is it... possibly...
Spoiler:

mewthree
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Hi... I am doing this corectly, right? Empty Re: Hi... I am doing this corectly, right?

Post by Voxezi Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:17 pm

Welcome Bot:

Getting Started:
How to Grow Babies:
More Information:
Click Me?:
Written by Drakkon

My name's Mewthree/Eba7 and I like potatoes. I am new to Nyoka but like it a lot. Um... [insert long description] and that is when fred said [insert end of weird sentence].
Most of you won't know me, but a few of you might. I am famous for being on many sites of different kinds at once, such as playing games, rping, forum posting, etc.
I like to rp, and am a mediocre writer. I am probably the youngest here, but I am extremely smart. I've been punished by teachers because I corrected them :O.
The end :) or is it... possibly...
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Hi... I am doing this corectly, right? Empty Re: Hi... I am doing this corectly, right?

Post by Drakkon Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Vox, your post just made my day. WRITERS UNITE. >:"U
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Drakkon wrote:Vox, your post just made my day. WRITERS UNITE. >:"U
lol. xD >:"U
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by mewthree Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:02 pm

thanks Smile I have no idea how I misspelled that XD Fail... Oh, and the them was reffering (honestly can't spell that) to the creatures, not the whole thing, even though I am new to the forum as well.

mewthree
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Hi... I am doing this corectly, right? Empty Mew! :D

Post by Galasdorin Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:39 pm

Hiya Mew! Very Happy Its me, Gal! Very Happy Yes, Mew and I are on a bunch of forums together, we basically have the same interests...I'm not super young, but sorta..oh, I like to draw as well, I can draw, edit, fuse, and mix...anything you want. Smile Anyways, so yeah...glad to have signed up, probably gonna post a topic for my introduction right after this, can't wait to..oh, you get it, this is sort of a hi to a friend/introduction post, lol. XD
Galasdorin
Galasdorin
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by mewthree Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:41 pm

Who are you?
Spoiler:

mewthree
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum