ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sup everyone.

2 posters

Go down

Sup everyone. Empty Sup everyone.

Post by Kirdex Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Hey everybody, I'm Kirdex. I'm 20, like anime, video games, reading, RP'ing, and some other stuff as well. Saw some of the pets on another site and thought they looked cool so I figured I'd check out the site.
Kirdex
Kirdex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Sup everyone. Empty Re: Sup everyone.

Post by Drakkon Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:53 pm

Getting Started:
How to Grow Creatures:
More Information:
Click Me?:
Where to get what creature:
Written by Drakkon and partially edited by DragonTamerChris

Welcome to Project Nyoka, Kirdex! Since Rebsingh is in India and he's always inclined to ask this, I'll ask it for him: What website did you find us on? c:
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirdex Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Thanks for all the info Drakkon. I believe I found the link on a site called Unifaction, but not sure if it was there or another site. I've been trying to find the person who had the creatures in their signature but I'm not entirely sure who it was.

I have a few questions about the promo code thing. Is the event still going on? Also I'm not entirely understanding on where to exactly to find said codes, is it only on the pet site or is it also on the forums? One last question just to clarify another matter, the codes are going to be inside the arrows and dash marks right?

Sorry if these questions are against the rules to ask or if they have already answered somewhere else and thanks for any help. Smile
Kirdex
Kirdex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Nope, it's fine to ask, the promo code hunt is all on the main site and is still, in fact, going on. You go to the main page and click the link about promocodes, or alternatively just click this since it will lead you to the same location. The rest is kind of like a well-guided scavenger hunt, just hit CTRL + U to view the sourcecode of the page; you'll know the hint once you see it - if you keep following the hints, you'll hit the promocode which you can paste into the box on the starting page of the hunt to get your beta creatures.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirdex Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Thank you. That helped a lot and I had no idea that Ctrl+U did that.
Kirdex
Kirdex
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum