ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another level bug

3 posters

Go down

Another level bug Empty Another level bug

Post by Wookieinmashoo Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:32 pm

I've been collecting a lot of the cats( I can't remember their full name, sorry) lately and I've noticed a recurring bug among them. They hatch fine, but get stuck at 2.5% for a day or two. I've raised other creatures along them and they seem to be fine.

The current offenders are here: http://projectnyoka.com/creature/lyKJZ http://projectnyoka.com/creature/EO0Bq . The glass lizard raised with them, and posted in the same locations as them, is doing fine: http://projectnyoka.com/creature/Iu2GH

As I said, I post all my things in my signature in dragon cave, and also post in the adoptable thread there. I've had people click the cats in a chat, and there's no change. I've seen this happen about 5 or so times. They do eventually become unstuck though. I checked their "clicks from" and compared them to the glass lizard and it seems they are not receiving any clicks after the last click that caused them to hatch.
Wookieinmashoo
Wookieinmashoo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Another level bug Empty Re: Another level bug

Post by Drakkon Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:39 pm

There is a limit of sixty interactions per day, but these will start to grow again tomorrow.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookieinmashoo Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Drakkon wrote:There is a limit of sixty interactions per day, but these will start to grow again tomorrow.

Why is this?
Wookieinmashoo
Wookieinmashoo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Wookieinmashoo wrote:
Drakkon wrote:There is a limit of sixty interactions per day, but these will start to grow again tomorrow.

Why is this?

Rebsingh doesn't want creatures going from Alpha to Omega in one day, and he would prefer if they weren't posted on quick-level sites such as Yarolds, which this discourages. Alphas can still hatch within one day by using the level up image, so you can still adopt as many as you want a day, provided you can hatch the others. By using the level up via click option instead of the image option, the sixty interaction limit allows it to grow twice as many levels.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Wookieinmashoo Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 pm

So the "clicks" are actually just the views when using the first option? If so This makes sense. I also have no idea how to use yarolds.

Thanks for the quick answers by the way. Is there a FAQ somewhere that I have over looked?
Wookieinmashoo
Wookieinmashoo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Yes, the clicks are just the views. c: I haven't an idea in the slightest how to use Yarold's either, but that's all right as it's strongly discouraged anyway.

As for the FAQ, Rebs is currently writing out all of the pages while he's in India, and from what I know thus far, there will be a help page containing creature archives along with the artist credits, a help section, and the FAQ page. All of the information I've given you is just bits and pieces I've picked up on from talking to Rebsingh in the chat, reading the general updates, and asking loads of questions myself.

You're welcome for the quick answers, and if you have any more questions, I'd be happy to oblige. c:
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:33 pm

I have no idea how anything works.

But I'm pretty sure that any request for an image by a unique IP causes it to grow slightly, when set on the image setting. Requests for pages = clicks.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum