ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dang, there are some really creative titles on this page.

3 posters

Go down

Dang, there are some really creative titles on this page. Empty Dang, there are some really creative titles on this page.

Post by CrystalMoon Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:11 pm

So it seems I have stumbled upon an adoptables site early in its development. I shall take great enjoyment in watching it grow and thrive Smile

Well you can call me Crystal and it's obvious I'm new around these parts. I'm not new to adoptables, however, since I'm a member of probably more than ten such sites (most of which I'm not that active on).

Anyway, I like Anime, Manga, reading, writing and drawing (even though I'm no good at it).

I've already snatched up some adorable little creatures and I can't wait to get more! I hope to see you around!
CrystalMoon
CrystalMoon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Dang, there are some really creative titles on this page. Empty Re: Dang, there are some really creative titles on this page.

Post by Varionius Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Welcome to Nyoka, hope you have fun, oh, and if you have ideas and want to contribute to the site, post in Creature Requests, and your creature might be added to the game.
And BTW, I like Anime, writing and drawing, too.
Varionius
Varionius
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Dang, there are some really creative titles on this page. Empty Re: Dang, there are some really creative titles on this page.

Post by Narli Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Warm welcome to the community!
As you noticed, the site is still in development, which means there's plenty of things you can contribute, not just creatures. Interface, skins, quest ideas, items etc have yet to be implemented. There's also a promo code going on so get these creatures before they're gone!

Narli
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down