A new immigrant to Nyoka

Go down

A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by Altaluna on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Hello!

Wow, Nyoka is just beautiful. I am really looking forward to being part of Project Nyoka and exploring the Nyokan Worlds.

I'm Altaluna, from Earth, over in the Sol solar system. I have a huge love for cats and sea creatures, so you're certain to see me lurking about Zeima, hunting for the small two-tailed Aineku and building a very, very big aquarium in my backyard (and spaceship). Very Happy

Altaluna
Private
Private

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by ignite444 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Hiya! ^_^ You aren't Horsey from MS are you?

_________________









My leetle ship. <3



avatar
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 29
Location : In the stars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by Altaluna on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Nope, I don't even know what MS is! Very Happy

*sees the pile of Aineku in your sig and drools* Nice little pride there!

Altaluna
Private
Private

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by ignite444 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:55 pm

Ah right, lol. Sorry, I was expecting someone to sign up soon from there.

That's not my entire pride. I have a whole ton of them actually. Wink

_________________









My leetle ship. <3



avatar
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 29
Location : In the stars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by Varionius on Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Welcome to Nyoka! Hope you have fun.
avatar
Varionius
Major
Major

Posts : 440
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by Altaluna on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:08 pm

ignite444 wrote:Ah right, lol. Sorry, I was expecting someone to sign up soon from there.

That's not my entire pride. I have a whole ton of them actually. Wink

Oh, no problem! Funny coincidences do happen. Very Happy

Oh, really? Now I'm a bit afraid to go look at your profile, if you have that many! Wink

Varionius wrote:Welcome to Nyoka! Hope you have fun.

Thank you, Varionius! I hope so, too. Certainly looks a lot like fun!


Last edited by Altaluna on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just adding replies. Avoiding double-posts is good, yes?)

Altaluna
Private
Private

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by PhazonDragon on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:26 pm

Welcome to Nyoka! It's always good to see new faces. I hope you enjoy it here. :3
avatar
PhazonDragon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by kaerlighed on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:46 pm

Hello!! Welcome to Nyoka!! Hope you enjoy your time here. :3
avatar
kaerlighed
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 150
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere out there...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by ignite444 on Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:00 am

Altaluna wrote:
ignite444 wrote:Ah right, lol. Sorry, I was expecting someone to sign up soon from there.

That's not my entire pride. I have a whole ton of them actually. Wink

Oh, no problem! Funny coincidences do happen. Very Happy

Oh, really? Now I'm a bit afraid to go look at your profile, if you have that many! Wink


Ha ha. XD

Oh go ahead and see just how many I have. Your jaw will drop.

_________________









My leetle ship. <3



avatar
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 29
Location : In the stars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by Altaluna on Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:12 pm

PhazonDragon wrote:Welcome to Nyoka! It's always good to see new faces. I hope you enjoy it here. :3

Thanks, Phazz! It's always nice to see a new game to play, and new people to play with!

kaerlighed wrote:Hello!! Welcome to Nyoka!! Hope you enjoy your time here. :3

Very Happy Thanks, kaerlighed. I'm definitely enjoying my time, especially now that I'm a bit more active online.

ignite444 wrote:

Ha ha. XD

Oh go ahead and see just how many I have. Your jaw will drop.

My jaw dropped so far, it ended right back at Earth. Your Aineku army will forever rival mine. On the up side - check out my sig. I think I have a couple marked Aineku!

Altaluna
Private
Private

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by PhazonDragon on Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Altaluna wrote:
PhazonDragon wrote:Welcome to Nyoka! It's always good to see new faces. I hope you enjoy it here. :3

Thanks, Phazz! It's always nice to see a new game to play, and new people to play with!

Ooo, now I'm curious. You don't happen to know me from a different website, do you?
avatar
PhazonDragon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Posts : 36
Join date : 2011-03-06
Age : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by ignite444 on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:36 am

Altaluna, you have a tabby, a black, and 2 calicos. ^_^

_________________









My leetle ship. <3



avatar
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1616
Join date : 2011-04-06
Age : 29
Location : In the stars.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A new immigrant to Nyoka

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum