ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creature Suggestions

+7
chuchu
Drakkon
Narli
DragonTamerChris
TheCompleteAnimorph
Rhynn
ignite444
11 posters

Go down

Creature Suggestions Empty Creature Suggestions

Post by ignite444 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:11 am

Honestly, I think the current creatures suggested need to be either scrapped or worked on before new ones are suggested, otherwise we will be overloaded. We already are.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Creature Suggestions Empty Re: Creature Suggestions

Post by Rhynn Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:32 am

The Dobbit topic can be deleted as no one is showing any interest in continuing them. I'm going to work on the crested red bats more after I'm done with the planets (or if someone else wants to finish them that's fine too, you have my permission). I think those are the only suggestions I have unfinished.
Rhynn
Rhynn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://roccaraven.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:10 pm

I'm waiting on Rhea on the Crested Trilobeetle, and on someone else to take over on the Hippogryph. Otherwise, I am totally on top of mine.
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:18 pm

No no no, I meant for the topics that have already been made and have been sitting there for weeks. I'm not talking about current ones. Scroll down on the Creature Suggestions forum and you'll see what I mean.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTamerChris Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:20 pm

Yeah we really should finish them up.

I think I'll scrap my Desert Dasher concept because no one really seems interested it and no one really wanted to sketch/sprite it.
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Narli Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:53 pm

Maybe the concepts shouldn't be deleted or scrapped altogether, but put on ice or something. We're still a rather small community here, so chances that someone, who wants to sketch/sprite/describe one specific creature is quite low. The bigger the community is the higher the probability that someone out there is interested.

Narli
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Make a new sub-forum called Cancelled Requests? That way, if somebody new comes along and sees an idea they'd like to work with, they can pm a mod/admin and request taking over for it?
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:08 pm

No one is really interested in my Carnivorous Plant...I thought it would've been an interesting thing to add but no one took interest.

And I like Drakkon's idea
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:10 am

chuchu wrote:No one is really interested in my Carnivorous Plant...I thought it would've been an interesting thing to add but no one took interest.

I liked the carnivorous plant idea myself. Why not bump it to see if anyone else may be interested?
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:19 am

ignite444 wrote:
chuchu wrote:No one is really interested in my Carnivorous Plant...I thought it would've been an interesting thing to add but no one took interest.

I liked the carnivorous plant idea myself. Why not bump it to see if anyone else may be interested?
U2 (or one of them) Is having hot springs that is making life sustainable for plants. Give it a shot. I'd be happy to put it in if Cassowarys sketch is used (I think she made a sketch XD)
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://projectnyoka.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Narli Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Could it just be that many suggested creatures aren't supported because people don't yet know where to put them? So far we have one planet. Some of the others will have creatures on them too, so I think it's a matter of choosing the right timing. When the new planets are integrated, the creatures suggested now may just find a fitting home.
As I said, it would be a shame to just scrap these concepts. Rather put them on ice for a while until they can be used.

Narli
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Seph Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:24 pm

Actually we have so many topics that say deleted in their tirle why not delete them already?

Then we would have 1 page less. >_<
Seph
Seph
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:27 pm

I'll go through and clean some of them out later on, I'm about to collapse from lack of sleep.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
ignite444 wrote:

U2 (or one of them) Is having hot springs that is making life sustainable for plants. Give it a shot. I'd be happy to put it in if Cassowarys sketch is used (I think she made a sketch XD)
Well, I've bumped it up but people still aren't taking interest in it.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Axiluvia Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Perhaps there should be subforums on the suggested list for the different planets (along the lines of what type it is), so it's more organized, and then we can see which planet has more creatures, so people could focus on making suggestions for the ones that have fewer creatures?

And maybe put a limit to how many people could suggest until they're finished? If I suggest 12 creatures, that just clogs everything up. Maybe a limit of three? That way, people would also make sure that their 3 are the ones they really want.
Axiluvia
Axiluvia
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Axiluvia wrote:Perhaps there should be subforums on the suggested list for the different planets (along the lines of what type it is), so it's more organized, and then we can see which planet has more creatures, so people could focus on making suggestions for the ones that have fewer creatures?

And maybe put a limit to how many people could suggest until they're finished? If I suggest 12 creatures, that just clogs everything up. Maybe a limit of three? That way, people would also make sure that their 3 are the ones they really want.

Hm, not bad, but I'm sure people would post their requests in the wrong sections, I just know it. Anyone agree with this idea? I will implement it I you do.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirounga Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:14 pm

ignite444 wrote:
Axiluvia wrote:Perhaps there should be subforums on the suggested list for the different planets (along the lines of what type it is), so it's more organized, and then we can see which planet has more creatures, so people could focus on making suggestions for the ones that have fewer creatures?

Hm, not bad, but I'm sure people would post their requests in the wrong sections, I just know it. Anyone agree with this idea? I will implement it I you do.
Yeah I thought of this idea but then I wondered where the creatures with multiple planets or people who don't know what there creatures planet is yet,(like varionus'es desert craeture) but I support this idea.
And the idea for the limit, I think it should only be sprite artists/mods/admins that should do topics or there could be a topic where people can request ideas then an artist has the right to choose whether or not to do the creature. I just put multiple ideas there. Laughing Anyways I support the idea but I know that people are going to save their ideas by putting multiple creatures in a topic.
Mirounga
Mirounga
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Axiluvia Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 pm

Well, you could also have the different biomes to use instead of planets, but I was thinking that if there was a mostly desert planet, it could use more desert animals, then say, jungle ones. I suppose if you sorted them by biomes, you could just stick them where you need them, but the nice thing about sorting them by planets, is that then you could also do more themed requests (like a plant world, where almost all of the creatures are plant based, or are flying or whatnot).
Axiluvia
Axiluvia
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down