ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herro :3

+4
SilentSkieBlue
Wolfie
Rebsingh
Icethornstar
8 posters

Go down

Herro :3 Empty Herro :3

Post by Icethornstar Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:18 am

So, uh... hi?
I'm Icethornstar, Ice for short - I'm from Magistream, so maybe I might know someone? xD;
The creatures look very nice, I came here because of ChuChu's signature on MS.
I like watching anime and writing. And cats. Cats are always cool. >w<
Icethornstar
Icethornstar
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Herro :3 Empty Re: Herro :3

Post by Rebsingh Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:24 am

Welcome! Very Happy i saw you on the site and clicked all of your creatures XD Glad you joined the forums, the ones who join the forums usually stick around XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://projectnyoka.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfie Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:36 am

Welcome~! Very Happy
Wolfie
Wolfie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Icethornstar Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:46 am

Thank you, I've done the same!
But wow, clicking here is really efficient. o.o

If you don't mind me asking, what are the stars on the main planet for?
And where does everyone get their cats? I've been looking around the forum for the past half hour or so, but I don't think I've found the answer for that xD
Icethornstar
Icethornstar
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:48 am

Icethornstar wrote:Thank you, I've done the same!

And where does everyone get their cats? I've been looking around the forum for the past half hour or so, but I don't think I've found the answer for that xD
The stars will be cities XD and the cats are Ainekus and can be found in the Forest and grasslands; there are 8 variants Smile Actually 9 counting the beta variant

You signed up just in time! If you had signed up in like a month, you'd miss out on the beta creatures X3
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Icethornstar Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:58 am

Rebsingh wrote:

The stars will be cities XD and the cats are Ainekus and can be found in the Forest and grasslands; there are 8 variants Smile Actually 9 counting the beta variant

You signed up just in time! If you had signed up in like a month, you'd miss out on the beta creatures X3

Oh, good, so there's still a possibility of getting them!
Last question- what counts towards the egg limit? For example, if you had three/five Icewolf hatchlings (or are those the egg stages?), would you still be able to get another egg? I'm just a bit confused about this.
Icethornstar
Icethornstar
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:02 am

It's not an egg limit, it's an Alpha limit. Alphas are first stage creatures, so yea, the icewolf alphas count towards your limit. You can have 5 at a time.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:04 am

Curses I don't gain any convert points off of you...

Just kidding. I don't usually make a habit of posting in a forums introductions board, but I've been doing better here because I've been awarding myself "points" for everyone who I can claim I led to the site. It's a joke, but it makes me say hi.
And I second the motion on excellent timing, Rebs just finished adding the Jungle Flashbacks, which everyone has seemed to like.

Oh also just a heads-up, if I post in big capital letters I'm being Raeg-Skie and it's all meant in good humor. I just recently realized that I do that a lot and people might misinterpret it. So. Er. Hope it doesn't happen with you. Have fun.

I should stop posting when I'm tired.

SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Icethornstar Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:42 am

Rebsingh wrote:It's not an egg limit, it's an Alpha limit. Alphas are first stage creatures, so yea, the icewolf alphas count towards your limit. You can have 5 at a time.

Ah, okay, thank you!

SilentSkieBlue wrote:Just kidding. I don't usually make a habit of posting in a forums introductions board, but I've been doing better here because I've been awarding myself "points" for everyone who I can claim I led to the site. It's a joke, but it makes me say hi.
And I second the motion on excellent timing, Rebs just finished adding the Jungle Flashbacks, which everyone has seemed to like.

Oh also just a heads-up, if I post in big capital letters I'm being Raeg-Skie and it's all meant in good humor. I just recently realized that I do that a lot and people might misinterpret it. So. Er. Hope it doesn't happen with you. Have fun.

I should stop posting when I'm tired.

Hm, I think I remember seeing you around MS a while back, since I remember you avatar from there xD
But no problem, everyone needs their rage time. It's an excellent outlet since punching your pillow doesn't do any good.
And thanks for the welcome as well ^^

I probably shouldn't have joined somewhere close to 1 AM, when no one in their right mind is on, huh? xD;;;
Icethornstar
Icethornstar
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:13 am

Well, glad to see another MS user here. The more advertising the better I say. XD
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:42 pm

Salutaions to you to.
Formal speech thingy:
To get alpha stages, basically the babies, click the tiny planet icon on the bottom of your page, on the black toolbar. Click on a planet [right now only Zemia, the blue one in the bottom left corner, is open] and click on a biome [there's desert, tundra, forest, grassland, water, etc]. You'll see either nothing, or three bouncing eggs. Click on an egg, if you see one. You'll then get a new alpha. If you see nothing, either refresh the page or go to a new biome. There is also a pound you can assess by going to any biome and then clicking on the link in the intro paragraph. You can have a maximum of 5 alphas at a time.
To feed your alpha, click on it. It can be fed by you or others every 3 minutes and levelup every 12 hours.
There is a click thread, found here. Please only post Nyokan creatures.
End formal speech thing.

How are you?
Welcome to Nyoka, I hope to see you around!

Also: the site is "officially" opening soon, it is still in testing mode, so we get special pets soon!
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Voxezi wrote:Salutaions to you to.
Formal speech thingy:
To get alpha stages, basically the babies, click the tiny planet icon on the bottom of your page, on the black toolbar. Click on a planet [right now only Zemia, the blue one in the bottom left corner, is open] and click on a biome [there's desert, tundra, forest, grassland, water, etc]. You'll see either nothing, or three bouncing eggs. Click on an egg, if you see one. You'll then get a new alpha. If you see nothing, either refresh the page or go to a new biome. There is also a pound you can assess by going to any biome and then clicking on the link in the intro paragraph. You can have a maximum of 5 alphas at a time.
To feed your alpha, click on it. It can be fed by you or others every 3 minutes and levelup every 12 hours.
End formal speech thing.

How are you?

Also: the site is "officially" opening soon, it is still in testing mode, so we get special pets soon!
You should be a welcome bot....

Welcome to Project Nyoka Icethornstar 8D
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:03 pm

chuchu wrote:
Voxezi wrote:Salutaions to you to.
Formal speech thingy:
End formal speech thing.

How are you?

You should be a welcome bot....

Welcome to Project Nyoka Icethornstar 8D
'
I iz a welcome bot.
Hw r u dng.
te rbt rvltn z cmng.
r u rdy.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:04 pm

i m rdy
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:06 pm

prpr te lzrs.
ntfy te cats n te ctlefsh w hv bgn.
mk sr gnrl nyn ct kns.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by themaster4567 Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:29 pm

Rebsingh wrote:

Beta?
*is cunfuzzled*
themaster4567
themaster4567
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:35 pm

We aren't actually fully functional and we're mostly testing for bugs right now in this stage of the game. We are in the Beta testing stage right now. we were in Indev like a month ago but now a lot of functions exist and are being tested. All the users will be rewarded for testing the game out.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum