ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi, just joined

3 posters

Go down

Hi, just joined Empty Hi, just joined

Post by Pixie Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 am

Hi, guys. I've finally joined up. I had seen it previously but it wasn't opened yet but now I've joined in. I'm on a lot of sites collecting creatures; I was on avadopts too (still go back and check on things). Anyway, my name's Pixie or Pixiequeen depending on the forum or the site. I'm married, with 3 kids, a bunch of cats and a lot of stress that will only go away if I indulge in collecting virtual pets. So I've picked up several eggs and will try to get them all to hatch. Looking forward to seeing what comes out.

I didn't quite get what it said about promo pets (but sure would like some) so I'll have to go and re-read that. I'll probably have to wait til some of the eggs hatch, though. So maybe tomorrow.

See you all around. Don't be a stranger; come visit my babies.

Pixie
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Hi, just joined Empty Re: Hi, just joined

Post by CLARK KENT Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:21 am

hello Pixie,and welcome, I have seen you around, you may have seen me on other sites, I am Clark on here, but on other sites I am KAL or KAL-EL Very Happy if you need any help,just ask
CLARK KENT
CLARK KENT
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Salutaions to you to.
Formal speech thingy:
To get alpha stages, basically the babies, click the tiny planet icon on the bottom of your page, on the black toolbar. Click on a planet [right now only Zemia, the blue one in the bottom left corner, is open] and click on a biome [there's desert, tundra, forest, grassland, water, etc]. You'll see either nothing, or three bouncing eggs. Click on an egg, if you see one. You'll then get a new alpha. If you see nothing, either refresh the page or go to a new biome. There is also a pound you can assess by going to any biome and then clicking on the link in the intro paragraph. You can have a maximum of 5 alphas at a time.
To feed your alpha, click on it. It can be fed by you or others every 3 minutes and levelup every 12 hours.
There is a click thread, found here. Please only post Nyokan creatures.
End formal speech thing.

How are you?
Welcome to Nyoka, I hope to see you around!
Check out https://nyoka.forumotion.com/t353-what-s-a-source-code somebody asked about the promos earlier.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down