ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost

3 posters

Go down

Lost Empty Lost

Post by mewthree Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:07 pm

"Mom, slow down! We've left the tundra! We're in the desert!" John shouted. John was an Alpha Majestic Icewolf.
"Honey... we can't stop... or S.P.O.Z will get us..." Meg, Johns mom said.
"Who is S.P.O.Z anyway mommy?" John said, forcing himself to continue, no matter how much his legs hurt.
"Supreme Predator Of Zeima. A project by twolegs. I heard that they wanted to test out a project. S.P.O.Z. is the project they are testing. He is capable of living anywhere." Meg responded.
"Can I call him Spoz instead of S P O Z?" John said. "It makes it seem less dramatic!" They reached the sea. "Mom, why is there a sea next to the desert?" A huge whale came out of the water. A whale with wings, claws, and one huge red eye.
"S.P.O.Z... RUN!" Meg screamed, and Spoz grabbed her. Spoz then dived into the water, and a red puddle formed.
"MOM!" John screamed, but ran away. I will grow up and get revenge when I'm stronger... he thought.

Rules:
Spoiler:

5 years later (Nyokan time)...
"Why won't I become a beta???? I'm a whole 9 years old! I need to be an Omega to defeat Spoz! Out of the corner of his eye he saw a Nyokan. He turned around to find that it was a...
((Your Character))

mewthree
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Lost Empty Re: Lost

Post by salayan Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:28 pm

name:nightpelt
breed:black majestic ice wolf

salayan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by salayan Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:35 pm

nightpelt:john i am sorry for your mother and you but you must live to i will help you get stronger here you have to keep up your strenght gives a ice lizerd it tastes good they are all the meat you can get from here in the arctic.so i will watch you intill you get biger for i whant reveng on spoz too he killed my entire pack my mom and my dad right in front of me i had to whatch them be killed one bye one my moms last words honey get reveng on spoz for our entire pack and in love you.

salayan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulfeather Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:16 pm

Name: Soul
Type: A black Aineku with ice blue eyes. She has a single silver paw, her right front.
Personality: Overall graceful and shy. Though sometimes she goes out, fighting creatures who want to harm her.

Soulfeather
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down