ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*flutters into forum* H'lo thar!

3 posters

Go down

*flutters into forum* H'lo thar! Empty *flutters into forum* H'lo thar!

Post by Feathers Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:16 pm

Hello, you loverly people, you. c: I'm Feathers, and some may know me from games like Magistream, Dragon Cave, Arvyre, Umbria, and, more recently, Mythical Moments. *pokes sig* If you want to visit me on those sites, you can check out the links in my sig.

I'm excited to add another new game to my repoitoire (is that even close to spelled right...?) of adoptables games; however, as I won't be back at college for yet another month, I am still primarily using AOL dialup, which as one can guess, is NOT the best browser for this game. I can't see most of the little dears I've adopted, sadly, so one of my first big questions was is there a time-limit for them, as per Mythical Moments and Dragon Cave, or is this site formulated more like Magistream and Umbria, where it's the number of views, not the time, that decides when the babies hatch?

Thanks for your help in advance, and again, I'm happy to join this new game! =]
Feathers
Feathers
Sergeant
Sergeant

Location : About 15,000 feet in the air every time I close my eyes...

Back to top Go down

*flutters into forum* H'lo thar! Empty Re: *flutters into forum* H'lo thar!

Post by Rhynn Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Welcome Smile There's not time limit, so don't worry about your creatures dying!
Rhynn
Rhynn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://roccaraven.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:40 pm

Rhynn wrote:Welcome Smile There's not time limit, so don't worry about your creatures dying!

Oh, good! Thanks for the info. c:

Something else I wanted to know is how many creatures are currently available, and which are the rarest/hard to find/inaccessible. I already figured out the beta-promo thingy, but according to the Wiki, there was another creature I could have gotten, no? Is there a trade function where one may trade one of the promo creatures for the other type?

Also, about a possible trade function in general: is it possible to trade adults, or only hatchlings/eggs, if trading is possible at all?
Feathers
Feathers
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhynn Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:54 pm

There's no actual trade system yet, but Rebsingh (the site owner) is working on it. He's currently on vacation in India though, so it will take a little while longer Smile So right now the only way of trading is by abandoning creatures and having someone else catch it from the Abandoned shelter (sort of like what trading used to be like on DC).

At the moment there is only one promo creature. There will be more though, so keep checking Wink

I have to say I'm not sure how many different creatures are available now. The rares ones right now are the two rarest Aineku variations; at the moment Aineku are quite rare anyway, since everyone is trying to get the two rare versions (there are 8 total Aineku variations, by the way). The rest is not that rare yet, since there aren't too many creatures released yet. The Majestic Icewolves will be rare at some point though, as soon as there are more different Tundra creatures (there's two more already, so they are starting to get more rare).
Rhynn
Rhynn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Thank you again for the information. I feel like such a noob, asking so many questions, but hey, the better I understand the system now, the fewer silly questions I'll ask when I've been around for too long to have an excuse.

...Not that I'll stop asking silly questions. I'll just ask fewer. CX

Anyway, so my next question is about creature growing. Is the best way just to put them in sigs and hope for lots o' views, or is there a click thread/daycare sort of thing?

Thanks again for your help. c: *bestows cookies and hugs*
Feathers
Feathers
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhynn Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Signatures is the best way, yes. Use the clicks link, because clicks are worth double the amount that views are worth Smile There is a click thread in site discussion as well ^_^
Rhynn
Rhynn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Welcome Bot:

Getting Started:
How to Grow Creatures:
More Information:
Click Me?:
Where to get what creature:

Hello and welcome to Nyoka!

Hallo feathers!
I recognize that commish from Rhea in your sig.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Feathers Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:11 pm

Yush, I think it's been, gosh, two years or so since I asked for a feline, graceful little dragon from Rhea's art thread... *reminisces fondly*

Ahem. Anyway. Thank you all for your help! I really appreciate it. c:
Feathers
Feathers
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down