ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Eggs Hidden In the Jungle (Answered. Thanks!)

3 posters

Go down

All Eggs Hidden In the Jungle (Answered. Thanks!) Empty All Eggs Hidden In the Jungle (Answered. Thanks!)

Post by Calib Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:50 pm

I found the Jungle on Zeima, but every time I visit I always find that "All the creatures are hiding their eggs". Is this because the Jungle has no creatures yet, I need to do something to get eggs from the jungle, or am I just really unlucky?

Last edited by Calib on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Calib
Calib
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

All Eggs Hidden In the Jungle (Answered. Thanks!) Empty Re: All Eggs Hidden In the Jungle (Answered. Thanks!)

Post by ignite444 Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Do you have a link? Because there should be no jungle biome. There will be a rainforest biome which is basically the jungle, but that isn't even coded yet.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

All Eggs Hidden In the Jungle (Answered. Thanks!) Empty Re: All Eggs Hidden In the Jungle (Answered. Thanks!)

Post by Calib Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:36 pm

Calib
Calib
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:19 pm

Ah, that just means there are no creatures there yet. I have no clue how you even found that, lol.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Calib Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:44 am

ignite444 wrote:I have no clue how you even found that, lol.
1337 ninja skillz.

Ok, no. I actually played around with the address bar until I found it. I noticed a few people had "jungle" and "volcano" creatures so I figured I'd see if the jungle was around. Smile

Thanks for the help!
Calib
Calib
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:54 am

Calib wrote:
ignite444 wrote:I have no clue how you even found that, lol.
1337 ninja skillz.

Ok, no. I actually played around with the address bar until I found it. I noticed a few people had "jungle" and "volcano" creatures so I figured I'd see if the jungle was around. :)

Thanks for the help!

Most of the jungle and volcano creatures are unreleased (aside from the Jungle Flashbacks, which were promo code creatures) and were obtained through random egg drops in the shelter, whether by Rebsingh, or somebody who bred them. I'm not sure, but I believe the breeding of unreleased creatures isn't permitted anymore; it's still an option on their page, but I believe Rebsingh wants to make it impossible to breed them again. That's what I last heard on UR creatures, I'm not sure if this still stands as the general rule, though.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down