ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another generic introduction post

3 posters

Go down

Yet another generic introduction post Empty Yet another generic introduction post

Post by Axiluvia Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Hello to everyone that bothers to read this. I'm trying out this pet game, after having tried several others and getting bored with them. No say on how long I'll be here.

Hopefully I'll make friends and such that will keep my interest in sticking around going, but that's up in the air.

If you truly want to know anything about me, just PM me and ask. I'm very open about myself, and there are very few questions I won't answer. However, don't expect me to answer with only a sentence or two for certain questions, heh. I can talk for a LONG time on certain subjects (what kind of games/books/movies I like, etc.)
Axiluvia
Axiluvia
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Yet another generic introduction post Empty Re: Yet another generic introduction post

Post by ignite444 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Well, hello! I do hope you stick around, the site will get far more interesting in the future. The site owner, Rebs, is a bit busy with school right now and can't bother with the site much, but once he gets a vacation, he will.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yet another generic introduction post Empty Re: Yet another generic introduction post

Post by Varionius Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:18 am

Fingers crossed that he gets a vacation soon.
Varionius
Varionius
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:08 pm

He won't get one until November I bet.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down