ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chronicles of ChuChu's Menagerie

3 posters

Go down

The Chronicles of ChuChu's Menagerie Empty The Chronicles of ChuChu's Menagerie

Post by chuchu Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:31 pm

Well, I did something similar on GPX and it was kind of fun, so I decided to do it here too. Only this time it'll be formatted like an actual journal entry instead of the PersonA: Blah PersonB: blah thing I did. Let me know if the colors are too eye bleedy, I had a lot of trouble with Ralph's color and even now I'm unsure on whether or not it's still hard to read.

Boring intro:
Spoiler:
Guide:
Spoiler:

Dear Diary,
I'm so excited! Gordon said he might have found me a way to fly! I really hope he's right, I'm starting to think my wings are too small to let me fly. That doesn't mean I can't stop trying though! It probably just means I have to stretch them out a little more. Than maybe I can at least glide, or I hope so.
That way I'll know my wings aren't broken or anything. I haven't been able to feel them flapping lately, maybe I should get them checked out by Lilian. Oh well, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. And I'm sure Gordon will figure it out too.
Love,
Ralph

My Personal Journal,
I cannot BELIEVE how stubborn that old mule of a Tinged Daydream Crawler is! No matter how hard I try to convince him Ralph's going to get hurt, he insists that the "chances of my experiments malfunctioning are 3,684 to 1". I don't care about Gordon's silly numbers, I care about poor Ralph's well being. The fact the Gordon would dare abuse Ralph's dream of flight for his own personal gain is simply unbelievable! And than he has the nerve to ask me for Ralph's weight? It's all I can do to keep myself from strangling that naive Crawler. Everyone, especially Mr. Know-It-All, is well aware that all the information I keep in the Archives is strictly confidential. If he really want's Ralph's measurement's so badly than Ralph is the one he should be asking for personal data from. I just wish Ralph wouldn't put so much trust in Gordon. He doesn't listen when I tell him that he doesn't have wings and he can't fly, but he starts to break down into tears if I try. I don't want him to be disappointed...
Sincerely,
Edeline

Scientific Research Journal Entry 1
Curse that Thunderbolt Trapjaw. Why does she need to make my research so difficult? I am sure I have found a way for Ralph to achieve flight, but without the proper measurements, I can't be sure whether it is too big or too small. The contraption is meant to work like something called a "hang glider". Humans used to use them on their planet Earth and I'm sure I could make a similar one for Ralph. If it works it will still be far from the true flight Ralph wants me to make possible for him, but it will definitely be a step closer. Unfortunately, Ralph doesn't stay in one place long enough for me to properly measure his weight. I am also missing several important parts for the glider. Perhaps Dathay has the parts I need in his pile of so called junk. I will have to ask him tomorrow.
-Gordon
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of ChuChu's Menagerie Empty Re: The Chronicles of ChuChu's Menagerie

Post by xhunter Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Love the writing, pleasant use of fonts too. gives them a personality as well as with the writing itself.

the last two are hilarious. though the first two entry, the one for Edeline and Ralph, you might what to get a less bright color. can't what to see if there will be more on them!
xhunter
xhunter
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

The Chronicles of ChuChu's Menagerie Empty Re: The Chronicles of ChuChu's Menagerie

Post by chuchu Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Yeah, I know they definitely have bright fonts. If only I could highlight their text or something, then maybe that could make it easier to read. XP Oh well, I'll try to figure something out lol...
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Zovesta Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:30 am

Pretty cute, and highly unbelievable, but so is everything on this site. XD Very cute idea. <3
Zovesta
Zovesta
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://ozkumeti.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down