ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a few of my poems form others sites (added some new and fresh ones)

Go down

just a few of my poems form others sites (added some new and fresh ones) Empty just a few of my poems form others sites (added some new and fresh ones)

Post by xhunter Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:49 pm

these are a few from another site that i go too which is the endless forest, most of them are old though i still feel the same as the day i made them. (if there is a better way for me to present them on this site let me know, and if you what to see more of them just look up my user name there which is xhunter too)

((personalty i don't consider this one of my bests though i think that it still is one of the most memorable ones i have. ))
I am:

((most of my poems like this one and a few others i have are about nature))

sunset:

((this is a set of poems that i made for a few of the seasons))

green forest:

Gold forest:

white forest:

((i thought up a conversion between the snow and sky it was rather funny to make))

between the sky and snow:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OK i just have to add a few of the others ones too because i'm going to update a few and the subjects were just to inspiring for me to not after reading the poems by me and a few others.
sense Halloween is coming up i will add some new ones about symbols and masks over the next week.

((These are a few about emotions threw masks and harlequins, why masks and harlequins? what better to describe different emotions. notice on the old ones and some of the new that i was inspired by certain emotions, i will let you figure them out for yourself though))

OLD Poem, The loner of the soul:

OLD Poem, Soul and mind:

OLD Poem, We wear the Masks:

((the new ones as well enjoy them!))

NEW Poem, What Halloween is to me:

NEW Poem, Mask or non-emotion:

but enough about me today, you guys have any to share?

Last edited by xhunter on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add more to the list of poems)
xhunter
xhunter
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum