ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portals to different dimensions: do you dare the challenge?(under construction)

Go down

Portals to different dimensions: do you dare the challenge?(under construction) Empty Portals to different dimensions: do you dare the challenge?(under construction)

Post by xhunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:36 pm

introduction from first author(RPG'er) or whatever. LOL, OK i don't like the first lines of introductions sense the first line of anything is the most important to most. this RPG i hope to allow everyone a chance to throw in there idea's for rules and all. i would like to explain to all that are interested in this main intro though there will be a lot more information, i know it might take a wile to read so you can take a day or more to consider any reply's or reading. i hope that i can cover all the fields though i will need help from others sense more than one mind is important when working as a whole. i know that there will always be questions so ask away. and all the info that is put up you might skip threw its only for those that feel comfortable with more details, and details will always change with the help of others.

Intro to Portals to different dimensions or (PTDD): do you dare the challenge? (name can be changed with the help of a few others):

in game info so far
the portals:

for anyone that joins a portal or searching for one to join:

to whom the portals belong:

termination of a portal:

i'm happy to take any suggestion on this RPG and will open a poll to it when it is needed or requested. all examples will be made as soon as possible, though i'm going to take a small break before i start it.
xhunter
xhunter
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Portals to different dimensions: do you dare the challenge?(under construction) Empty Re: Portals to different dimensions: do you dare the challenge?(under construction)

Post by xhunter Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Xhunter's states and home post

(Suggestions for the RPG goes up at the top here, will change when i have a suggestion.)

things to know
-will try to join one of each persons portals (RPG's).
-will try and have some portals up soon
-favorite books are dawn of war warhammer 40,000 books, the softwire, Artemis Fowl, Eragon, halo game series and all those.
-Favorite gaming sites Project Nyoka, dragon cave, kongergate, the softwire site, and a few others.

-pizza, spaghetti, and more pizza
-dragons, eldar from the dawn of war, snakes, snacks, and natural habitats

dislikes
-tests
-and smelly socks

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
xhunter
xhunter
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down