ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Scavengers

2 posters

Go down

The Scavengers Empty The Scavengers

Post by The_Ice_Wolfess Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:22 pm

The Scavengers: The revenge of the old pack
Plot:
A long time ago, the Majestic Icewolf clan, the Scavengers formed.
Long after they were born, Sabre, the Alpha male suddenly died. Arima, the alpha female was booted from the clan and the tyrant Klepto took their place.
Arima is now making an army to kick Klepto out of the throne... It's now your chance! Come! Choose your side! Fight for the throne and Win, Lose and make your destiny!

Spoiler:
Character skeleton:
Name:
Special power:
Race:(Hunter, fighter, medic or scavenger)
Good/bad:
Arima or Klepto:
Range: (Everything exept alpha)
Appearance:

Mine are these:
Name: Arima
Special power: Super long claws and fangs
Race: Hunter-alpha
Good/bad: good
Arima or Klepto: (She) Arima
Range: ex-Alpha
Appearance: A white wolfess with brown and black paws and a grey spot in the muzzle

Name: Klepto
Special power: Strenght
Race: Fighter/alpha
Good/bad: bad
Arima or Klepto: (He) Klepto
Range: Alpha
Appearance: a black wolf with a red underbelly and a scar all across his face.

Name: Halzz
Special power: Super- intelligent
Race: Medic
Good/bad: good
Arima or Klepto: Arima
Range: Intelligent rouge in Arima's army
Appearance: a brown wolf with a white belly and blue paws.

The_Ice_Wolfess
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

The Scavengers Empty Re: The Scavengers

Post by Soulfeather Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:51 pm

Name: Soul
Special power: Massive speed and agility, paired with stamina.
Race: Her main rank is hunter. She can fight, as her technque in battle is to wear her oppenent out, then strike a winning blow. She can also scout. She does anything for her alpha.
Good/bad: Good
Arima or Klepto: Arima
Range: Beta?
Appearance: Main body color is dark black. Has silver, tiny spots all over. Black claws with a white tip. Has ice blue eyes. (Also, if it's allowed, can she have two tails? Or her tail tip split? Because she's my fursona and she has two tails...so...)

Soulfeather
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Ice_Wolfess Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:21 pm

(Sure)

Arima woke up, her body shaking as she had been recently sleeping
"Good morning" she said with a yawn "How is the army right now?" she smiled at the hunters.
Halzz shaked his fur "Weeeelllll... not very good, we have got just one new recruit so..." he yawned " Yes, as you heard..."
------
Klepto woke up, hitting, with his paws, all across their way. He yelled in agony, he knew that day, he was alone, exept for the other wolves in the court
"Food!" he shouted "I want food!!"
A pale and thin wolf gave him a deer rib. "Here you are, it was all the food I've got..."

The_Ice_Wolfess
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulfeather Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:26 am

A black wolfess rose from a shadowed nest, pirking her ears. With a tender flick, her fur rippled along her side as she turned and slowly walked out of the den. She growled as bright sunlight, unexpected, shot at her eyes. She ducked, prepared herself, and walked into the dusty dirt clearing. She saw her alphess, Arima, talking to Halzz. She snorted at the food pile. Only a measely mouse to feed her. She merely shrugged. She would need her strength to hunt. She bent down, grabbing the mouse gently so it wouldn't get any more dusty. She went to a small rock overhang, a favorite place of hers. To clear the dirt and dust she licked the fur of the mouse until it was clean, then wiped her toungue on her fur and began devouring her mouse. Licking her lips, she felt a itch behind her left ear and scratches at it with her hind leg. "Stupid fleas." She growled quietly. She stood up, waving her two tails to get the attention of the alpha while walking twords her.

Soulfeather
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Ice_Wolfess Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Arima smiled "Hello... and you may be... Soul, right?" she bowed at her.
Halzz twitched his ears"Welcome Soul! I tought you might be hungry..." he was interrupted by Arima "Yes, we have to hunt. Are you ready to take the risk of hunting?" said the alfess, facing Soul, playfully "You can stay, Halzz
"Sure!" he said "Just another morning looking for leaves..."
------
Klepto kicked the juvenile "Just fine for my stomach... Get me MORE!!" he yelled.
The cruel king ate the whole rib, also chewing the bones. After that, he padded to a tree and scratched it.

The_Ice_Wolfess
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulfeather Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Soul bowed in return, her belly fur brushing the ground. "Yes, I am Soul." Soul glanced at Halzz as he talked, but listened to Arima carefully. "I am ready, alphess." She flexed her shoulder and paws with confidence.

Soulfeather
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Ice_Wolfess Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:46 pm

"Then let's go!" said Arima as she pounced to a rock. Roaring, The alphess snatched a Mice."This is just a snack look at there!" she said as she poked to a deer

The_Ice_Wolfess
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum