ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OTL OTL OTL

4 posters

Go down

OTL OTL OTL Empty OTL OTL OTL

Post by Drakkon Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:07 am

In other words, I don't know what to put as my title for this thread, so why not OTL - and three because of the title length requirements? Instead of copying my introduction from the site I came here from, I'll just toss in some information about myself that isn't really all that important at all.

First off, my favorite color is chartreuse, not because I think it's gorgeous or anything, but because there's nothing more fun than saying the word chartreuse. Don't argue with me, I'll win here. You can't say chartreuse without a grin breaking out on your face. Secondly, I'm going to stop numbering the information I write, it's unprofessional. All right, moving onward... I always disable smiley faces for my posts, just because I think they clutter up the general appearance of things and I don't like clutter. While I'm still in high school, I intend to attend college for a career in editing - and as such I try my best to use proper spelling and grammar (although I still make a few mistakes here and there.) Phineas and Ferb is currently the only show on television that I really watch as it's the best thing that's come around in a long time (but MLP:FiM has drawn me in; twenty percent cooler in ten seconds flat.) In a video gaming perspective, I play Pokémon, Ratchet and Clank, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon, and Portal. The most important fact: I'm female. Now that I've given you a basic run-down that tells you nothing about me, any questions?

Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

OTL OTL OTL Empty Re: OTL OTL OTL

Post by ignite444 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:08 am

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:09 am

My favorite color is fuchsia for the same reason yours is chartreuse, heehee~
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 am

Welcome! ^^ Which site did you come from? And I think TCA made a spider in your favorite color ;o
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://projectnyoka.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 am

/obligatory thank you for all the welcomes previous to this post and in the future here, because I'll forget to do it in the future~

Fuchsia, chartreuse, xanthous (or yellow~), all inexplicably wonderful to say words for colors. The rainbow has nothing on them.

Aaaand I came here from Dragonopia, by clicking a signature that led me to the blank white level up page (which I'm assuming will be made into a not-so-blank-and-white page some day in the future,) but I just went to the root link. :B Chartreuse spiders :D, see? That made saying the word spider fun.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 am

Yes, It'll be spiffied up XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin