ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are Leveling This Alpha (Answered. Thanks!)

3 posters

Go down

You are Leveling This Alpha (Answered. Thanks!) Empty You are Leveling This Alpha (Answered. Thanks!)

Post by Calib Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:44 pm

I adopted a couple critters and found they had icons that said "you are leveling this alpha". Where is the option for this? I can't seem to find it! What does it mean? Is there a click exchange here or something?

Also, what other statuses are there for your critters? I noticed there is a frozen and a hidden status, but could only figure out how to hide and not how to freeze/unfreeze.

Thank you!

Last edited by Calib on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Calib
Calib
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

You are Leveling This Alpha (Answered. Thanks!) Empty Re: You are Leveling This Alpha (Answered. Thanks!)

Post by ignite444 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Are you talking about the green arrow on a creature page? You don't have to go to the creature page in a menagerie to click a creature, simply click the little boxes in the scrollbar area.

As for a click exchange, I seem to remember that Rebs wanted to create an onsite click exchange. It may or may not be implemented, but we will have to wait.

Freezing in the game is called Neotonizing. Unfortunately, you have to buy the shots to freeze a creature this way and shops aren't open just yet. Though if you want 5 free shots from Rebs, ask him when he gets back from vacation. He gave every member that was registered a few weeks ago 5 free shots when he implemented the feature.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

You are Leveling This Alpha (Answered. Thanks!) Empty Re: You are Leveling This Alpha (Answered. Thanks!)

Post by Calib Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 pm

ignite444 wrote:Are you talking about the green arrow on a creature page? You don't have to go to the creature page in a menagerie to click a creature, simply click the little boxes in the scrollbar area.

Freezing in the game is called Neotonizing. Unfortunately, you have to buy the shots to freeze a creature this way and shops aren't open just yet. Though if you want 5 free shots from Rebs, ask him when he gets back from vacation. He gave every member that was registered a few weeks ago 5 free shots when he implemented the feature.

Actually the icon I'm talking about looks sort of like two houses. You can see it in my menagerie on the Hatstack Monsters. I have seen them on others' critters before, too!

Speaking of leveling up, can the "You are leveling ____" boxes that appear when you click a creature be turned off? They keep covering up the creatures so I can't click them without closing each box first. It's kind of annoying.

Thanks for explaining the NeoTonizing thing for me. Smile Do you know when Rebs will be back so I can send him a message?

I hope the click exchange will be added, especially if you can get special creatures by clicking.
Calib
Calib
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:03 pm

Oh THOSE! That means it is a bred creature. It has parents.

I'm afraid not, but you can make the suggestion in a new topic in Suggestions and Requests.

No problem. Rebs will be back tomorrow hopefully.

ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Rebs will be back on the 9th, in a day.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Calib Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:56 am

Thanks for the help, guys! Smile
Calib
Calib
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down