ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planets on map with descriptions

+10
SilentSkieBlue
DarkNymfa
Jairo M.
TheCompleteAnimorph
ignite444
DragonTamerChris
Rhynn
DragonFlare
Cassowary
Rebsingh
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Planets on map with descriptions - Page 3 Empty Re: Planets on map with descriptions

Post by ignite444 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:17 pm

We would be able to choose what stage we want for the creature. ^^
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Planets on map with descriptions - Page 3 Empty Re: Planets on map with descriptions

Post by Cassowary Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:19 pm

I dunno about for different environments, but if you could set up a color slider so that people could manually change the colors to whatever they want (with the different parts of the stage being adjustable seperately) and perhaps a box to input a color hex code...?
Cassowary
Cassowary
Major
Major

http://rheadark.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Cassowary wrote:I dunno about for different environments, but if you could set up a color slider so that people could manually change the colors to whatever they want (with the different parts of the stage being adjustable seperately) and perhaps a box to input a color hex code...?
I could do that... maybe... I'll have to see how. XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://projectnyoka.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jairo M. Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:59 am

Well, I myself like the idea said above of each "type" , or "element" of the creatures having their own stage, tropical a beachy-forest (rain forest? 0.o) kind of thing, aquatic an Atlantis undersea kind of thing with.. sea weed I guess...
Jairo M.
Jairo M.
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://banditproductionsyolasite.yolasite.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:26 pm

I'd go for a few presets for the stages rather than infinite colors--some could be straight up gross, but it's a neat idea.

Anyway, I know this is a little off the current topic, but are any of the U planets available for naming? I'm just curious.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:58 pm

SilentSkieBlue wrote:I'd go for a few presets for the stages rather than infinite colors--some could be straight up gross, but it's a neat idea.

Anyway, I know this is a little off the current topic, but are any of the U planets available for naming? I'm just curious.
They can be named, yep. Smile
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://projectnyoka.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:18 pm

On Mavi, maybe there could be some kind of research lab where they were trying to raise some monsters in captivity to use them as bio weapons, but it would be all corrupted and moss and plants everywhere inside...test tubes broken, monsters inside, neat little back story....
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
SilentSkieBlue wrote:I'd go for a few presets for the stages rather than infinite colors--some could be straight up gross, but it's a neat idea.

They can be named, yep. Smile
Yaaay can I suggest some?

Abycendia
Duesira
Aurumei

They're just suggestions for the three unnamed places--They're all Latin words mushed together. *Skie loves Latin* And they're not specified to any one place, but the first two should be used on the really hot places, since they're both references to fire.

If you want to know what they mean, here you go:
Abycendia (Abyssus+Incendia=Hell+Fire=Hellfire)
Duesira (Dues + Ira = God + Wrath = Wrath of God--(another hellfire reference))
Aurumei (Aurum + Mei = Gold + Mine = Goldmine)
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:05 am

[quote="SilentSkieBlue"
Aurumei (Aurum + Mei = Gold + Mine = Goldmine)[/quote]

.... Not to pick on you, but your Latin looks a little off. God is "deus" (but that may have been a simple typo. If it was, I apologize) and I believe "mei" is "mine" as in, "this apple is mine!" The names are cute and I like them, your translations may just be a bit off.
Dreaming
Dreaming
Sergeant
Sergeant

Location : When we die, we go into the arms of those who remember us...

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkCynder Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:42 am

I assume the planets are going to get more complete descriptions in-game?
TheDarkCynder
TheDarkCynder

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000202884267

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:06 pm

Dreaming wrote:
SilentSkieBlue wrote:
Aurumei (Aurum + Mei = Gold + Mine = Goldmine)

.... Not to pick on you, but your Latin looks a little off. God is "deus" (but that may have been a simple typo. If it was, I apologize) and I believe "mei" is "mine" as in, "this apple is mine!" The names are cute and I like them, your translations may just be a bit off.

That makes sense, since I just used an online translator. =P My school didn't offer a latin class, but I really like the language.

Anyway, the typo is easy enough to fix, and if you happen to know the appropriate translation of Mine I'd be more than happy to hear it and work something out.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassowary Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:16 pm

I found "fodina" as an option for "mine".
Cassowary
Cassowary
Major
Major

http://rheadark.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Thu May 05, 2011 12:47 am

Dante?
As in The Divine Comedy?

Can't wait to design hellish jellyfish.

Would there be breeding?
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Mon May 09, 2011 1:32 am

SilentSkieBlue wrote:That makes sense, since I just used an online translator. =P My school didn't offer a latin class, but I really like the language.

Anyway, the typo is easy enough to fix, and if you happen to know the appropriate translation of Mine I'd be more than happy to hear it and work something out.
Nooooooo clue, sorry Sad I took Latin for a long time but was never really any good at it. But if you guys really like Latin I could help come up with some more names xD
Dreaming
Dreaming
Sergeant
Sergeant

Location : When we die, we go into the arms of those who remember us...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3