ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Environment questions

Go down

Environment questions Empty Environment questions

Post by Rhynn Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:06 am

Just now while I was getting some groceries, I was wondering about a few things. Things that want to be answered now Razz

First of all: where in the Nyoka universe are the menageries actually located? Do we have them on our spaceships (must be some really big spaceships then), or on the homeplanet (whichever that one may be, I guess Zeima) or somewhere else?

Now, say you get an egg on Dante. If the menagerie is on Zeima, is there a way (like teleportation Laughing) to get the egg there instantly? Of course when you're playing it will get there instantly (or not, which might be fun as well, you have to carry it around with you until you visit your menagerie again), but I'm wondering what the in-game explanation for that is.

Now another question: where do we (the owners of the menageries) live? Are there cities? If so, maybe a 'city' biome would be cool where you can catch urban creatures like giant rats or something. And if there are cities, on which planets? Just Zeima, P1 and Mavi maybe?

That's everything I was wondering about, I think. Although more detailed descriptions of all the planets and moons would be very helpful as well (those tend to give me a lot of inspiration for environment artwork).
Rhynn
Rhynn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://roccaraven.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Environment questions Empty Re: Environment questions

Post by Rhynn Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:02 am

Oh, another question. What fuel do the spaceships use? And how is it acquired (mining, drilling, whatever)
Rhynn
Rhynn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://roccaraven.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down