ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What? Oh, of course I didn't register for the forum over a month ago and only bother to activate it today!

2 posters

Go down

What? Oh, of course I didn't register for the forum over a month ago and only bother to activate it today! Empty What? Oh, of course I didn't register for the forum over a month ago and only bother to activate it today!

Post by TheDarkCynder Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Hello there, people of the interwebz. I finally got off of my a- ..chair today and validated my account for this fourm. I registered on March 7th. It's April 20th. Anyway, most of you should know me. I'm TheDarkCynder if you don't. I'm sure you could've figured that out yourself. More about me, err, i'm the general discussion moderator for Avadopt's forum and an IRC moderator for Avadopt's.... IRC. I enjoy earth/space science, so this site will both spark my interests and flick my logic nose. (It's highly unlikely similar organisms would develop in similar ways across distant planets, looking at this 'Earth-like' planet, but don't let me babble about that here.) I enjoy the RPG series of video games Mass Effect, which is, like Project Nyoka, based in space and the such. I dearly love Mass Effect, and because the two have such a similar foundation of... I can't think of a good word. It's on the tip of my tongue. I want to say "habitat" but that sounds bad there. Place? No, maybe.. area? Argh.. Setting? Maybe... But the place it's based in space, colonized planets, new species, that type of thing, I will most likely choose a Mass Effect naming scheme for my creatures on Nyoka. Umm, more about me... I can be a grammar nazi, but a bad one at that. I occasionally make typos myself sometimes, but I get a kick out of correcting other people. Hmm. Don't be surprised if my avatar and/or signature end up being related to Mass Effect in some way. I'm good friends with Rebsingh, but not in real life, just on the interwebz. Riiight, Rebs? Laughing I typed a better introduction before this but actually deleted it. I blame the reader of this topic.
TheDarkCynder
TheDarkCynder

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000202884267

Back to top Go down

What? Oh, of course I didn't register for the forum over a month ago and only bother to activate it today! Empty Re: What? Oh, of course I didn't register for the forum over a month ago and only bother to activate it today!

Post by Cassowary Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:11 am

tl;dr

but

hello
Cassowary
Cassowary
Major
Major

http://rheadark.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down