ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wolf ninjas

3 posters

Go down

wolf ninjas Empty wolf ninjas

Post by salayan Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:08 pm

You see a clearing with a river full of fish in the middle of the clearing you see a huge kopje with caves dens all over yet not many wolfs there looks perfect for hunting in till you there the cry's of the forgotten Ninja Moon Pack.

The Ninja Moon Pack are swift and light on the paws. The territory contains both forest, rivers, and fields they are skilled in hunting in all of them. The camp is in an opening with a large tree in the middle. There are a few dens under the large roots and there are some caves around the tree. There is a stream flowing through the camp and into some of the dens but not enough to flood them.

NINJA CLAN:
ALPHAS ONLY 2 ONE FEMALE ONE MALE:NIGHTPELT:black she wolf

BETA:

HEALER:

WARRIOR:

APPRENTICE:

QUEENS:

ELDERS:

Last edited by salayan on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no deatail)

salayan
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

wolf ninjas Empty Re: wolf ninjas

Post by ignite444 Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:12 pm

This doesn't seem like much of an RP, why not give some info on it? Like what is the point of it, how to become what, etc...
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Keriel Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:02 am

if you post a bit more information i would be interested in joining. but i'm better a playing cubs than experienced adults.
Keriel
Keriel
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down