ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Ice Wolf Pack

2 posters

Go down

My Ice Wolf Pack  Empty My Ice Wolf Pack

Post by ChaosWolf Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:17 pm

im starting my own wolf pack ^^ if anyone feels like makeing one too n letting me know about it that will be swell im working on stories for them too slowly lol i just need to finish my pack 1st. heres what i got so far. (also i hope im posting this in the right spot)
Wolf pack rankings
alpha male: male leader - Lord Garm (Lord Garm is Alpha of
my IceWolf Pack.He is devoted to his mate Lady Lisa and is ferociously jealous if other males approach her.He tends to be overprotective and very loyal to her.)
alpha female: female leader - Lady Lisa (Lady Lisa is Alpha of my IceWolf Pack she is strong n brave female and very loyal to her mate Lord Garm.)
beta male: male deputy - Ice Prince (Ice Prince is Beta of my IceWolf pack he helps alpha Lady Lisa and Alpha Lord Garm with the pack decision and helps them lead a well managed Icewolf Pack.He also helps leads hunts and one day hopeful will take over the pack when Lord Garm gets to old or passes away.)
beta female: female deputy - Neuge (Neuge is a female beta she helps out ice Prince and the alpha's run the pack. She is a Very loving female and is reliable she has no urge to take over the pack from Lady Lisa and is very docile to her.)
delta female: female beta in training. - Alice (Alive offspring of Lord Garm and Lady Lisa (alpha)she is currently Ranked a Delta in the pack and is under training to be a Beta.Under the watchful eyes of Ice Prince and Neuge she is being shaped up and trained in the way of her ice Wolf Family/Pack.She is Very Curious about everything and tends to wander off when no one is looking.She also loves to hide under logs to keep cool and digging holes in the vast tundra)

ChaosWolf
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

My Ice Wolf Pack  Empty Re: My Ice Wolf Pack

Post by gragohunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:26 pm

nice, I'd like to read some stories about wolf packs.

gragohunter
Private
Private

Back to top Go down