ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my creature idea XD

Go down

my creature idea XD Empty my creature idea XD

Post by 4everHallie Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 pm

ok so in the last week of school my one of my teachers told us to draw a prey animal that would be hard to catch. making up an animal was fun....i wanted my fake creature to be fast like a cheetah....but i also wanted it to run a long distance....so i added a deer+cheetah and i looked kinda cool...then i added some porcupine spikes for fun....the rest of the class loved my idea ^^ but i did not have a name for it....one of my friends suggested the name Kearsarge.....so this story was basically to say the best name i have the the creature is a kearsarge....idk XD

my creature idea XD Animal
yup this is my drawing XD not very good at all......the things on its head are ears btw and its head is supose to be more of a triagle...and i messed up on the eyes...and the legs.....well XD longer tail to....more quills.....i am a bad drawer.... Neutral EDIT: also need more muscle XD

the creature info: (not that good at writing descriptions XD)
This creature resembles a deer. only it has very long legs and its very skinny.... it has a long fuzzy tail like a large cat would. its head looks like it has been shaped by running to fast and its ears look like bunny ears pushed back an pointed. this creature can run at 45 mph for 3 hours strait. it had two sets of hoof like feet. this creature has two large holes on its nose ,one being larger, these hole feed the creatures 2 sets of lungs and massive heart. and this is not the strangest part! this creature also has long brown-ish-orange quills on its neck, back, and parts of its leg and tail! some of the quills are dotted with a green liquid....probably poisonous

adult males are brighter than females. with a fur color of almost black and a tan tummy. their quills are also bright orange. their ears are longer and striped orange.

adult females are duller. their coat is a light brown with a white tummy. there quills area more duller brown-orange color.

XD hope some one like this creature...dont know if it should come out an egg of not...if some one want to draw it go ahead....im just happy i finally got around to suggesting it ^^
4everHallie
4everHallie
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down