ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic

+5
themaster4567
Miggeh
Satyr
SilentSkieBlue
Drakkon
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic

Post by themaster4567 Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:22 pm

(Oh, okay then. Umm, the street lights still work, right?)
Minty attempted to make sure the little pegasus pony was okay, but she tripped and gave up. A voice came from near the group of ponies, she turned around. She sighed in relief, it was somepony she knew. "Hi Lazarus!" Turning back to the other ponies, she asked, "So your name's Stargazer? That's a nice name. I'm Minty." She decided to let the other two ponies sort themselves out in case they also were grumpy at her. She was unsure what to do so she headed towards a clear looking puddle to see if it could get of the worst of the dirt. The puddle was dirty. Inside the puddle, though, there was a pretty rock to put in her collection.
themaster4567
themaster4567
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic

Post by Miggeh Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Apple Strudel managed to clamber out of the pile of ponies, slight rage building. She wondered if this was some sort of prank that they were pulling on her due to her tendency to not be popular. As she looked back at the tiny brown colored Pegasus fluttering away, she realized that more ponies were stepping onto the scene. Starting to get annoyed with all of the clutter, she felt her patience snap and she slipped in between two houses in an attempt not to blow up on anyone. She didn't want anyone to feel angry at her for slipping her anger. Looking back at the streetlight one last time, she ran away into the trees. She just hoped no one noticed she had left.

Entering the forest, she instantly regretted what she had just done. The forest was incredibly dark and menacing. And she was alone. Anything could leap out at her at any moment, and she was sure that she wouldn't see her home again if this was the case.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:15 pm

(and tick comes and saves the day! lol)
Tick carefully flew back to the pile of ponies, checking to see if he'd broken any pony bones or bruised anybody. He flew in the shadows, hoping not to be seen.
But he had no such luck - his alarm gave him away.

Last edited by Voxezi on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by themaster4567 Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:01 pm

(Question: Could we RP fillies from the show but grown up?
Name:Sunny Daze (my second favorite)

Appearance: The one that shows up most: http://www.google.com/search?oe=UTF-8&gfns=1&q=sunny+daze&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1307&bih=789 (G4 style here.

Cutie Mark:Cloud and sun (better look at appearance)

Personality: Cool and her name is a tribute to when there were sunny days, which she would like to see. Active and wishes she had more friends to play with.)

themaster4567
themaster4567
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:07 pm

Lazarus jumped a little at his name.
"Oh, Minty. I didn't see you there. You doing okay?" He turned to Stargazer.
"Anyway, I'm Lazarus, since I guess we're all introducing ourselves." He looked around her at what remained of the pony-pileup. "You guys okay?"
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 pm

Apple Strudel looked around the forest in a panic. She had lost her bearings, and no longer had any idea how to get out of this forest. Everything was so dark and menacing. And she had sworn she had seen lots of evil-looking eyes gleaming in the darkness. Not that that could have been much of a surprise, but it was deja vu like never before as she felt her old loneliness return. She had just met some ponies who could have kept her company! But no. She had to go and run into the freaking forest. Maybe she was as stupid as her parents were. Maybe she will go get herself killed after all. "Damn it to pony hell," Apple Strudel muttered. More loneliness dawned on her as she realized the reason she had just said those words. Not like she had heard that from somewhere else. Nah.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Thin Mint jumped as a sudden alarm went off. She let go of the bag of sugar she had been dragging with her teeth and turned around. There was a small group of ponies talking to each other, though Thin Mint had been so preoccupied with making sure her bag of sugar didn't tear she hadn't even noticed them. She probably would've bumped right into had it not been for the sudden alarm, which she traced to a brown pegasus almost invisible in the shadows.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Thin Mint said to the group of ponies. "I didn't see you all there..." Embarrassed, Thin Mint went back to dragging her bag of sugar, trying to go quickly while avoiding a tear.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 am

(themaster: Yeah, just keep their age in mind - they'd be older than all of our characters that are in their twenties.)

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm fine and I don't think anypony was seriously harmed," Stargazer said, not really checking to see if everypony was all right. "Let me get all of your names straight," Stargazer said, looking around at all of the ponies who had seemingly come out of nowhere. "We have Jinx, Lazarus, Minty, and Apple Stru-" The white pony shook her head and looked around, shocked, "Where's Apple Strudel?" Not really waiting for a response, she trotted off - there were some muddy footprints that appeared to be headed towards the Everfree Forest; she immediately trotted after them, leaving the other four ponies to themselves.

"What in Pony Hell is she doing in this forest?" she muttered, following the footprints through the dark. "This doesn't seem very safe - I can't even see the stars to check my location through this thick canopy."

Stargazer was prepared to back out of the forest when she heard it, somepony or something else saying, "Damn it to pony hell." She ran to the sound, and straight into the pale orange pony from just a few minutes - maybe an hour? - earlier.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:48 am

Apple Strudel lost her balance as she teetered towards a tree, avoiding the oncoming object. Blinking a bit, she readjusted her eyes and focused on whatever had caused her to panic. Her heart fluttered. "Stargazer...?" Apple Strudel asked, still blinking, as if she couldn't believe that anypony else was here. "What are you doing here? Please, tell me you didn't follow me?" She felt tears welling up in her eyes. How could she have been so stupid? Not only was she putting herself in danger, but now her friend was most certainly doomed as well.

Apple Strudel sat down and avoided eye contact, ready for some sort of scolding for running off on her own. She felt her childhood memories slightly flooding back, and she whimpered. Like the little foal she was on the inside.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:54 am

"I couldn't just leave somepony to wander off into the Everfree Forest on their own!" Stargazer replied, shocked that Apple Strudel had intended to be by herself. "I mean, Ursa Majors have been about constantly since the sun was gone - and, and, and -" she stopped as she heard the light orange pony whimper. "Well, my ramblings aren't going to explain what either of us are doing in this forest - just look at my coat, you can't even tell it was ever white. And my mane is going to be twice its size by the time I get back inside." Stargazer sighed, "Do you want to stay here longer... if we can find a place where the stars are visible, I can point out constellations. It's what my cutie mark entails me to do, after all."
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:03 am

Apple Strudel paused, her mouth gaping ever so slightly. "You...You're not mad...?"

The comment about the Ursa Majors made Apple Strudel shiver. She had heard about how terrifyingly huge they were. Being within a few miles of one of those was a nightmare in and of itself. "I'm sorry about your coat..." She managed to get enough strength together to say. "N-No...I...I'm not loving being here...But...I don't know where we could find any stars...This canopy is really, really thick..." Apple Strudel continued to avoid eye contact. She shivered as she lifted up a hoof that she had accidentally dipped into a mud puddle. She sighed. "But, eh, the sooner we get out of here, the better, I guess..."
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by themaster4567 Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:36 pm

Minty flew around in a worry, what ever was she going to do? Too much to worry about. Calm down... clear you head... Was the little pegasus okay? What about Stargazer and the other pony? "Oh dear. This is a real fix." She muttered. "So... what are we going to do?" she said to the other ponies. "I certainly won't go in the Everfree forest, no no no! But I could fly out of the forest and show them which way, but it's so scary out there! Should I?"

Sunny Daze trotted out of her house, ignoring what her mother had told her about the darkness and the creatures in it. "Pfft. Ursa Majors? Manticores? Those things aren't around anymore. The last sighting was before I was born! All the evidence they have is noises. In Celestias name, they could just be bears! Hrmph, Trollestia. Why do they still bother to swear by her?" By this point, she had reached a pond where a brown little pony was trying to clean himself. "You know, that pond is... really slimy. Tyring to wash yourself there..."
themaster4567
themaster4567
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:56 am

Er, hey guys! Drakkon said I could join, so here's an evil charrie for all your protagonists to hate on. :D She is an evil minion of the Princesses.

Name: Pestilence

Appearance: My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 2 Pestilence (Courtesy of Generalzoi's Ponymaker, I added on the Cutie Mark.) She is a little taller than most ponies, this adds to her intimidation-ness. Yeah.

Cutie Mark: On the picture. A Cauldron of bubbling green liquid with fire. Her special talent is poison - making them, poisoning other ponies's minds against each other, being poisonous and evil etc! :D

Personality: Nasty. She was recruited by the Princesses (more specifically by Luna/Nightmare Moon) fairly young, and taught to enjoy being evil and all that. She helps to prevent possible rebellions against the eternal night and stuff. She enjoys the darkness. As a unicorn, she has magic. It's fairly strong, but nowhere in the league of the Princesses or Twilight Sparkle and her offspring. She mainly uses her magic to move ingredients when she makes poisons, and sometimes to 'persuade' others to do stuff for her. (Jedi mind trick? Not at all! XD) This doesn't work all of the time, especially on ponies with strong minds, or those who realise what she's doing. Pestilence can also use her magic to fight and inflict pain. She is very vengeful, and holds long grudges. She is also prone to massive moodswings - one moment she is calm, the next she is in a rage.

So, yeah :D. Let's introduce her, shall we? >:3

Pestilence was walking quietly through the streets, looking up every now and then at the sky. It was a little cloudy, as the pegasus ponies must be trying to bring the rain. There were a few patches where the dark skies were clear. Pestilence could see the stars. She remembered a time, when she was quite young, before her Cutie Mark had appeared, when a bright, hot sphere shone, and the sky was a brilliant light blue. She had loathed it even then. The night was cool and soft, a friend to her, especially now it was there all of the time. Her lip curved into a satisfied smirk, as she remembered the day her Misstresses had changed the world. She was one of Luna's special protogées, a Nightmare Officer (I dunno, it sounds cool, ok? XD). She had been sent to Ponyville, quite an honour, as it was where the Elements of Harmony had met their ends, and the feeling of resent against the Princesses was strongest. She was there to try and quash that resent, and turn it into adoration.
Pestilence turned a corner, and saw a group of ponies standing in the light of a lamp-post. This was unusual. She narrow her eyes and trotted stealthily towards them, noticing with pleasure how she was taller than all of them.
"Hey! You lot!" she snarled, when she was close enough that her shout should frighten them quite a bit. "What are you doing?" Her pale eyes stared maliciously at them, looking for and excuse to bite or kick.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Oh ho ho!
An ebil unicorn!

Swerving towards the forest, which is where the beeps had seemed to direct him, Tick discerned two figures, talking.
That's where I'm supposed to go, I guess, he thought.
And then even more beeping, even though he was nearly an apple's throw away.
There must be something wrong, Tick thought.
Resentfully, he flew towards where the beeps seemed the most quiet - back to the pony crash.
Oh great.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Thin Mint stopped and looked up at what must've been the tallest pony she'd ever seen. "Oh um, hello," She said nervously. I need to write myself a note not to stay out on the streets too long. She though glumly.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:35 am

(Haha, it's fun to be evil :D)

"Why is there a gathering here?" Pestilence snarled, ignoring the greeting from one of the ponies. "Don't you know that the Princesses have declared that all members of unauthorised meetings can be punished?" There was no such rule in place yet of course, but Pestilence enjoyed messing with other ponies. "I am a Nightmare Officer, so you'd better show some respect."
She snorted, and shook her spiky yellow-green mane. Again, she eyed them for a reason to be cruel.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:54 am

((My pony is so ignored XD))

"I-I'm sorry, but I don't know why there's a gathering here," Thin Mint said nervously. "I was just taking this bag of sugar home when I bumped into them." Thin Mint was sure that there was no such meeting law, as she made it a priority to keep herself updated with current happenings in Equestria. But news traveled rather slowly how that few ponies spent much time outside with the dangers of everlasting night, and the few that didn't weren't always fun to gossip with. Besides, the black pony was so creepy looking, Thin Mint didn't want to upset her. Not that she would've liked to upset her if she wasn't creepy.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 am

"What an odd 'co-incidence', all you ponies bumping into each other at the same time." Pestilence looked at the pony who'd spoken out. She tossed her mane again, threatening. She looked at the others. "What about you lot?"
She stamped a foot, intending to frighten them. Outwardly, she seemed agressive and sure, inside however, she was wondering how to leave. She loved to cause fear, but usually all of her victims, rebels who had been discovered, ran away in terror, in the training grounds of the Canterlot Castle. Here, she had to have actual contact with other ponies, having to maintain a semblance of calm, and malevolence, while not completely losing it with all the ponies who longed for the burning, hated sun back. Her eyes flashed as she beat down the rage that bubbled inside her.
She couldn't afford to show any weakness of control, it wasn't tolerated by the Princesses.
Pestilence waited for the other ponies to give her an answer, turning her pale eyes on each in turn. She could at least (ab)use her authority.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Lazarus shifted his weight a little, uncomfortable at the confrontation.

"There was just this pileup. I thought somepony might be hurt, so I stopped to check. However, if it's against the law now, I suppose I should just leave." He stopped, tilted his head in thought and spoke again. "Though, exactly what constitutes a meeting, may I ask? I only just heard of this new law now, and it'd be very hard to get food or other necessities if you're not allowed to talk to anypony, ever, and I'm sure the princesses would know that. How big a group can you get to before it's illegal?"

The curious thing is that Lazarus was asking an honest question.

(Also Lazarus is no longer a herpetologist. I lied.)
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:13 pm

((Stargazer revamp: link Excuse the horrid cutie mark. |D And yes, she's supposed to wear glasses, she's prescribed for them, but she hardly ever puts them on.))

"Well, I guess that we're not going to get anywhere by standing here. Surely we could follow our hoofprints back into town?" Stargazer asked, more or less trying to reassure herself rather than stating a fact. She snorted and shook out her mud-caked coat, before searching the ground for muddy hoofprints. It was more difficult than she let on, mainly because she was supposed to be wearing glasses, but refused to do so on most occasions. She gave up with a sigh, unable to discern anything in the dark night and the shadowy canopy of the trees. "Can you find any of our hoofprints, Apple Strudel? I can't manage to make any out."

Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:45 pm

OOC ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKY!
Name: Double Herobow
Appearance:
My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 2 X5tjz8
From that new ponymaker people are talking about.
Cutie Mark:
An orange 'HE' symbol. The right leg of the H being the backbone of the E. (MY SIGNATURE HURRRRR) He received it after his goddess claimed him. Not the best choice in her opinion, but a feeble mind is a pliable one.
Personality: Herobow's personality is a bit nasty at times, being constantly punished by an insane dragon goddess does that to ponies. He usually takes this out on people he does not like or monsters. He is a bit dim-witted, until he gets threatened in some way by his goddess, then you can see him move/think! Otherwise he likes to get his ass drunk or try beating the crap out of monsters.
Other: Based of the derpy hero from GodVille.
And yhea he's a bit...different than other ponies in religion.

And perhaps he can cast a bit of divine dragonvention to aid everyone during the finale?

INTROOOOOO:
BIC:
Herobow was struck by a bolt of orange lightning. "GET YOUR FRILLY PONY BUTT BACK TO TOWN YOU DIMWIT!" the heavens roared.
The pony immediately began his way off the battlefield he was training in. He surely did need to heal- he was pretty hurt. He just noticed that. He promised to himself that as soon as he got to a town to rest, he would pray to his Dragon Goddess. She was helpful sometimes.
Herobow made his way along the muddy and backwater paths, not realizing the main road was next to him. Herobow pondered the notion of free will for a moment, then decided not to pursue it.
A rock fell onto his head ordering him angrily to look to the right.
Huh. Ohhh!
The dim-witted pony jumped onto to road and continued his trek, albeit a bit faster.
After a while he reached a throng of ponies. One had vibrant green hair.
LADY. MUST FLIRT WITH.
He picked up his pace, a stupid grin on his face.
"HEY GUYS!" he shouted enthusiastically, not giving a thought as to what was going on.

Somewhere, a dragon goddess facepalmed.
Helix
Helix
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://ardemise.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:18 pm

((Apple Strudel made on the updated Pony Maker. I was too lazy to add in a Cutie Mark. ))

Apple Strudel immediately directed her gaze onto the ground, but was unable to make anything out. All of the swampy bog and plants had covered up basically anything and everything that could have assisted them. It's not like she could really focus, anyway. The guilt weighing in her stomach was enough to make her unable to find anything that might help. Why did she have to lead Stargazer here, too? Looking up at the sky with a sigh, Apple Strudel exchanged a glance with her comrade. "Now what? I can't find anything, and you can't find anything...Will we be stuck here forever?"
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:20 am

(Yay, the RP has moved a little :D Also, Double Herobow? XD He won't be having much luck with this unicorn XD)
Pestilence was a little taken aback by the question of the white pony with the red mane and tail. She narrowed her eyes. "Well, obviously shopping for supplies is allowed, and meetings that have been approved by the authorities. I am simply here to ensure there are no stupid ponies in this town who are conspiring against the great and noble Princesses." the black mare tilted her head to the side and glared.
"I assume none of you are stupid enough to cons-" she stopped, as a large male pony was coming towards them at quite a pace. Pestilence turned her glare on the newcomer, who was shouting a greeting. Muttering darkly to herself, she eyed the strange looking stallion cautiously.
"And who might you be?" she was beginning to feel a little testy, due to the other ponies just NOT GOING AWAY. Now there was another. Great.

(Now I'd like to add another charrie, a 'good' one. Haven't seen a Zebra yet, so...XD
Name: Blur

Appearance: My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 2 Bluro

Cutie Mark: My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 2 Blurcm The marking looks like a hoof on the ground. Blur's special ability is running very fast.

Personality: She's very skittish, and is generally afraid of most ponies, generally because she hasn't really had much contact with others. She was born before the eternal night, and used to enjoy visiting Ponyville with her mother, but has since become a recluse, and is able to survive without going into town, as she knows where all of the edible plants are in the part of the forest where she lives. She quite likes animals, but keeps no pets.

Other: Her mother is Zecora, and she lives in the Everfree forest. :D

So, I'll write the first paragraph then...:)

Blur walked through the forest, her bangles jingling softly as she went. She scented the air, and her eyes scanned for any large creatures that might be about. Not that she'd seen many since she was a foal. She heard a twig snap, and she froze, wondering what had caused the sudden sound. Blur heard voices from a little way off. Ponies, in the Everfree Forest? She shook her mane and started to move in the opposite direction, but then decided to creep in closer for a better look. There were two ponies, and they seemed to be lost. It's no buisness of mine, she thought. She wondered if she should help them out of the forest. I don't know them, they might hurt me, Blur debated with herself. Then again, she didn't really know anypony anyway, so she might as well lead them out of there so she wouldn't have to come across them again. Very slowly and deliberately, she pushed her way through a bush and into view of the ponies. The zebra shivered a little, but managed to say, "Um, hello? Are you lost?"
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:00 pm

"My name's Double Herobow, the...uhhh." He tried to rake his mind for a smart word, "what's the word....uhhhhh. Okay I'm a hero. I got around doing things the Dragon Goddess orders me to."
He had to make a good first impression! All that uncertainty in the beginning probably ruined his chances. But he had to be optimistic! As he looked at the group, there were a few more ladies. Herobow inwardly smiled.
In the heavens, lightning bolts were hastily piled in one easy-to-reach location.
"Wow, this is some gathering! Well, any of you ladies interested in a date?" Gotta take it smoothly!
And suddenly, lightning hit Herobow, who yelped and turned pretty angry at something that seemed to ring in his head.
"WELL RAWK RAWK GRAAA AND HISSSSSS!" he yelled towards the heavens, speaking in Draconic. He learned the language in a fit of stupidity to better talk to his Goddess, unknowing she spoke on his own language.
Besides, its fun yelling stuff in Draconic, but his response netted him another bolt to the head.
"THAT ALL YOU GOT YOU GIANT SCALED MONGREL IN THE SKY!?" Herobow used his wings to fly defiantly up, only to fall back to where he started, charred like something....hit by lightning.
By now his rage had reached a boiling point and he asked for some earthly help. "You all over there! Get me something to hit a dragon goddess!" He demanded, suddenly getting hit by a bolt again.
He sighed. "Or maybe not," his anger passing.
"Sorry about that," he said, nervously smiling, "I get a bit angry at Her sometimes...Just ignore that...before I get hit again..."

((Herobow hits on ANYGIRL unlucky enough to be in his warpath
And I'm having too much fun with him.))
Helix
Helix
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://ardemise.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:23 pm

(Excellent :D It's good to have fun!)
Pestilence watched in horrified fascination as Herobow started to make weird hissing noises. This pony seemed just a little crazy. Not to mention all of the lightning bolts. Pestilence sighed inwardly. The 'day' was just not going her way. Pestilence raised her eyebrows at the mention of the Dragon Goddess.
Trying to compose herself, she drew herself up to her full height, and snorted. She really had no clue how to react. Ponies who worshipped under dragon goddesses were not exactly in the guidebook. Not least one who claimed to be a hero, and was clearly not too bright. This was the kind of pony who might stir up rebellion, if not intentionally.
Pestilence also got the impression that the stallion was trying to flirt. She was having none of that.
"Is there something you want?" she snapped irritably, trying to ignore that Herobow was still smoking slightly.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next