ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic

+5
themaster4567
Miggeh
Satyr
SilentSkieBlue
Drakkon
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 3 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic

Post by Drakkon Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:57 pm

Name: Gyps

Appearance: Here she is. For the record, Gyps is a gypsy pony and tends to travel often, and is currently residing just on the outskirts of the Everfree forest. (I had the idea for her before Sallin had her Everfree Forest Zecora-esque pony/zebra, and I didn't have any ideas for reworking her. :< They aren't too similar, so it should work out fine.)

Cutie Mark: None as of yet, while she's older than most "blank flanks," she hasn't yet found anything she has truly taken heart in.

Personality: Gyps, as her name implies, is a swindler by nature, and tends to have the typical sort of cheap carnival games set up. While swindling appears to be her main talent, it doesn't seem to be Gyps' true calling, implied by her lack of a cutie mark at such a late age. She's an entertainer by nature, as her parents were before her, and when she isn't trying to swindle a few bits out of somepony, she can actually put on a fairly entertaining performance, and is a fairly decent dancer. She recalls seeing the sun, although the remembrance of it is vague, but is unaware of the Elements of Harmony's existence, as she was far away from Ponyville and Canterlot when the eternal night occurred, traveling with her parents' caravan. She's been sent away from the caravan as a coming of age ceremony, and will return to her caravan upon finding her cutie mark.

Other: She only wears her bangles when performing.

"Don't worry, Apple Strudel, I'm sure we'll make it out of here. My mother traveled through her several times when she was just a mare herself. I mean, she was usually in a large group of other ponies and... well, maybe I'm - Oh dear Celestia!" Stargazer shouted, nearly jumping out of her skin as the tiny zebra spoke. She hadn't been paying attention to her surroundings as she tried to cheer Apple Strudel up, and the sudden appearance of the zebra frightened her to no end. She sighed and shook her poofy mane, still growing larger by the minute, or so it seemed. "Yes - we're terribly lost, to be honest. I'm Stargazer - by the way," she didn't want to feel as though she was stepping on Apple Strudel's hooves, so she left the orange pony to introduce herself.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 3 Empty Re: My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic

Post by Miggeh Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:01 pm

Apple Strudel stared at the zebra with a slight amount of uncertainty. She had no idea who this was, but...Obviously she would be of some help. "I...I'm Apple Strudel..." She said, blinking up at the zebra. "Y...Yes...We are sort of lost..." Apple Strudel's voice trailed off. She had no idea why she was even saying that, Stargazer had beaten her to the punch. She was rather embarrassed for all of the trouble she had caused. Hopefully this...Er...Friendly zebra might be able to help them...
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:13 pm

Thin Mint simply blinked. It was just her luck that a simple errand had turned into an accidental illegal act and a meeting with the oddest ponies she had ever seen, one of which was being zapped with lightning bolts supposedly sent be a dragon goddess and continuing on like it was normal. "Um...I'm sorry but I really have to go. I left my brownies in the oven and they'll burn if I don't get home soon."
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:05 am

(Gyps is fine! XD No reason why two ponies wouldn't have similar colours etc. ^_^)

"I'm Blur." said Blur. She looked at the ponies for a second before smiling a little awkwardly. "The edge of the forest is this way, if you'd follow me please." Unlike her mother, she did not rhyme all of her sentences, although she could if she wanted to. Blur started to walk towards the edge of the forest, where she knew the route back to Ponyville was.
"So. What brings you two out here? Nopony really comes to the Everfree forest these days, although few did before." for some reason she felt obligated to have a conversation with the strangers. Her bangles were jingling again. She turned her head to look back at Stargazer and Apple strudel.
"Mind your step there, the roots are easy to trip over."
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:34 am

"Well....erm...." It seemed like there was another, more important conversation going on in his head, "I'm not a hero, I'm a villain! Wait no, I'm a heroain...uhhhh.....I'M SOMETHING EVIL!" he finally shouted, trying to shake off some soot.
"Want? Oh yhea I'm pretty low on health so I think I should get some yarrow leaves. You got any? And do you know where I am? I'm making slow progress in the wrong direction I think..."
Helix
Helix
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://ardemise.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:05 pm

Eh.
I'm going to be busy, so tick's going to go sleep for a while.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 pm

(Peoples, Why U No Roleplay?)
"Yarrow...?" Pestilence blinked at Herobow. She was absolutely lost. Deciding to resume a haughty manner, she tossed her head, "If you are injured, there is an infirmary in the town."
She turned back to the rest of the ponies. "I'd better not see any more unlawful gatherings any time soon." She glared angrily.
Pestilence snorted and trotted away, almost too quickly. As soon as she was out of sight, she turned to the side and pressed herself to a wall, shaking. It had taken a lot of willpower to hold in her rage and frustration. She was not allowed to just attack anypony that annoyed her. She wasn't used to ponies talking back. When with the Princesses, all ponies grovelled in fear, and treated her with almost the same reaction due to seeing her training as a Nightmare Officer.
Her horn started to glow, and she tried to stop the yell that escaped her lips as a nearby streetlight shattered with the release of magic.

(Eheheh, she is messed up :3)
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:52 pm

(Because I've got a unicorn and an Earth pony/zebra, I thought that I should make myself a pegasus :3 (there is also a brief hope that this will re-ignite the role-play)
Name: Waasi (means Rebel)

Appearance: My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 3 Waasi2andMy Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 3 Waasi

Cutie Mark: My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic - Page 3 Wcm The big heart with gold swirls indicates his heart is honourable (mostly), and the little blue heart means that others will more easily agree with him if he starts claiming things, and also represents his other 'personality'. He mainly uses his 'convincing' talent to stop other ponies from suspecting him for setting up a prank, for which he is actually most likely the culprit.

Personality: He is a joker. He loves pranks, and considers a day wasted if he hasn't broken at least one rule/law. He's friendly, laid-back, and easy to talk to, but will feign complete and utter innocence if accused of misbehaviour, and can talk himself out of most sticky situations. Occaisionally he puts on the suit (shown above) and secretly tries to be a Freedom Fighter. This doesn't work very well, as he is unaware of anyone else who wants to make change. Freedom fighters tend to need to work in teams. XD

Other: Can't think o' anythin' else right now. :/)
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Thin Mint blinked as the unicorn trotted away. "This everlasting darkness must be getting into ponies' heads." She murmured to herself. "A unicorn who says she works for the Princesses and a pegasus who yells at the sky. What's next, an earth pony that knows how to fly?"

((Fail post is fail))
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:14 pm

(Better than no post at all! XP)

Waasi drifted lazily over Ponyville on a cloud, watching various things happen. His attention was caught by a scuffle involving a number of ponies, and he beat his wings once in order to propel himself closer, so he could watch without straining his eyes through the dark too much. With some amusement, he watched the tall, black mare with a spiky mane and tail barge in and start trying to dismiss them. He heard the word 'officer', and grinned to himself, wondering how best to go about undermining her. He was also amused by the strange, dragon-winged pegasus pony who shouted a lot and got struck by lightning. Chuckling quietly, he cast his eye around for something else to do. When nothing miraculously appeared, he resumed wathing the other ponies. As the spiky one stormed off and out of sight of the low-floating cloud, Waasi rolled onto his back and looked up at the stars. He used his hoof to follow patterns made of the tiny shining dots, some old, well-known constellations, and others random pathways (and other more dubious shapes) of his own invention.
When he got bored of this, he jumped off of his cloud and kicked it into non-existance. He glided low over the buildings and landed near the spot where a few of the ponies still were. He adopted a straight, serious face, and looked around for someone to question on the strange black unicorn. He could have followed her, but he didn't want to push his luck too far, she might be dangerous if she was in anyway linked to the Princesses.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Thin Mint noticed a pegasus landing near her and the other ponies. She continued walking, hoping he wouldn't spot her. Her brownies story hadn't just been an excuse, and Thin Mint wasn't looking forward to a burned down house with crazy ponies running about.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by themaster4567 Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:31 pm

((ooh sorry have I been kicked yet?))
themaster4567
themaster4567
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3