ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please make your first post here telling us a little bit about you.

5 posters

Go down

Please make your first post here telling us a little bit about you. Empty Please make your first post here telling us a little bit about you.

Post by Whitefire Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:36 pm

"Please make your first post here telling us a little bit about you."

I DENY YOU... YOU... YOU AND YOUR FACE!!

I always find a way to make my intros unique. ALWAYS.

'Please make your first post here telling us a little bit about you.'

... ah.... um... i like chocolate? and dragons. dragons are awesome. and cats. *pokes sig to make reader note her attempts of obtaining a twintail cat ARMY so she can take over the WORLD and make it a law that people must have a bit of chocolate EVERY DAY else being murdered in their SLEEP* and drawing. *pokes her sig that currently lacks the link to her DA [that must be changed]* and... and...

pokemanz. that too. my level 100 Snivy will EAT YOUR FACE. i will now rant on how i train my pokemon. no, im not one of those 'treat pokemanz NICE, they're living pixel creature too' kind of people, but im also not one of those 'they just be pixels that people use to beat the crap out of other peoples pixels, build them up through severe inbreeding to get the highest stats possible', im kinda in the middle :L i only go so deep as getting the right nature and moves [egg moves, 4th gen only moves, etc], and pumping them full of stat-raising items and stat-lowering items and all that. but i train pokemon that I like, not because of 'o this 1 haz awsum atk yupyup', even get slightly attached to them [Zandor! Yes, him. My awesome Hydreigon of DOOM that will CRUSH EVERYBODY into the DIRT! Very Happy first ever caught dragon type in 5th gen~ he can kill even ice types in ONE HIT~ im thinking about making a youtube vid of Zandor wiping the whole E4 by HIMSELF, including the champ.] you can see my current team on my DA which i still don't have a link to >.>

i think thats a long enough post for now :L

now, WELCOME ME. and be all WARM LIKE, not one of those copy/paste welcomes, either. D<

Last edited by Whitefire on Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited nothing in the post... just saying i added my DA link to my sig :L)
Whitefire
Whitefire
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://thepokemondivide.freeforums.org/portal.php

Back to top Go down

Please make your first post here telling us a little bit about you. Empty Re: Please make your first post here telling us a little bit about you.

Post by Rebsingh Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 pm

You're very interesting. Smile Welcome to nyoka!!
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://projectnyoka.com

Back to top Go down

Please make your first post here telling us a little bit about you. Empty Re: Please make your first post here telling us a little bit about you.

Post by Whitefire Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:51 pm

thank you~ i think :L

because i totally know how to read, at first i read it as 'nykoya' o_0

---
and, did anyone get the reference to my friend's three year old brother in there? no? good, because that would mean you were stalking me. good day. *takes off hat, bows, and while still bowing scoots backwards through the curtain as it drops*
Whitefire
Whitefire
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Narli Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 pm

If you want to create an aineku army you'll have plenty of time. There are 8 variations so far and some are rarer than others. Good luck in getting them all.
And welcome to nyoka.

Narli
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefire Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

and how would you say Aineku?
Whitefire
Whitefire
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:33 pm

I pronounce it I-knee-coo.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefire Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Odd name for a cat species :L meh, who cares, they be FELINES *collects*

i shall get 13, for my living cats. and the rest for the cats who have gone. [thankfully none of my cats are/were brown and swirly :L i wish there was a tortishell aineku... quite a few of those have been around here]

MUHAHAHAA.
Whitefire
Whitefire
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Whitefire wrote:Odd name for a cat species :L meh, who cares, they be FELINES *collects*

i shall get 13, for my living cats. and the rest for the cats who have gone. [thankfully none of my cats are/were brown and swirly :L i wish there was a tortishell aineku... quite a few of those have been around here]

MUHAHAHAA.

There is one that is coming for beta users. It's a fat tortie.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefire Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:12 pm

1 what is 'beta user'

2 pls tell me thats just the coloration name yes?

3 CAKE?
Whitefire
Whitefire
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:25 pm

The site is in beta mode right now, you are a beta user.

The fat tortie is just a big, fluffy, tortoise shell calico aineku.

No thanks, I'm full.

I had the sprites saved, but I can't find them anywhere...
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefire Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:44 pm

.. so... it has different lines? not just a recolor like the rest of the kitties?
Whitefire
Whitefire
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:55 pm

Alpha through delta do, but the adult is different.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:03 pm

I always said it "Eye-neh-kuu" but eh. You baited me to posting in an introductions thread, so you get +10 points.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down