ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's get to know each other.

+15
Voxezi
sapphiredragon73
Darketernity
TheCompleteAnimorph
PhazonDragon
DragonFlare
kakoe52
Rebsingh
SilentSkieBlue
Digidude123
ignite444
Fush
kaerlighed
DragonTamerChris
Cassowary
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Let's get to know each other. - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's get to know each other.

Post by DragonFlare Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:32 pm

Oheyo. :3

Me DragonFlare.

No really. I'm DragonFlare, people call me Flare for short.
Things I like:

1. Razz
2. Meeting new people.
3. Writing... (It's funny because I can't spell well, I'll work on that too.
4. Drawing, yup. (I'm still teribble at digital though)
5. Jumping up and down like this... * bounce shows everyone how to jump up and down bounce *
6. ICE CREAM >.>
6. Opps...
7. Reading books.
8. DRAGONS, thus de name.
9. Cold weather... (like that'll happen.)

Things I don't like:

1: >Sad
2. MELTED ICE CREAM <.<
3. Rolling, beleve me. Rolling is BAD.
4. The letter X (Scrabble curse)
5. pig
6. Romance books.

Bahh. Any questions that I probably won't answer?
DragonFlare
DragonFlare
Sergeant
Sergeant

Location : wait, what was the question? Oh I know, Choclate icecream.

Back to top Go down

Post by PhazonDragon Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:43 pm

http://avadopts.wikia.com/wiki/PhazonDragon |D

Anyway. Been registered for a while, but been busy with college. I have a bit of free time, and everyone's live blogging Glee on Tumblr, so my dash is meh.

I'm Phazzy. I enjoy Doctor Who, and by 'enjoy' I mean I'm completely, utterly obsessed, and I will kill anyone who tells me spoilers on Series 6. Neutral

Other than stalking Tumblr, and just generally being a goofball online, I like to read, write, watch Doctor Who, roleplay... And stargaze. Yeah. Um. I dunno what else to say, so if anyone has questions, go ahead and ask.

*clings to BrainTwin and Flare*
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassowary Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:53 pm

Phazzy, I'm not even onto S5 D: I have to avoid most Dr. Who discussions like the plague. Love the avatar; is he your favorite doctor?
Cassowary
Cassowary
Major
Major

http://rheadark.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by PhazonDragon Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:08 pm

:OOO Quick! Watch Series 5! And then watch Impossible Astronaut! My mind. Was blown. Oh and I can't sleep at night, but it's okay. Moff's such a troll. I'll try to keep Series 5 spoilers out of my comments.

Indeed, Dtenns is my favorite Doctor~ <3 Despite the fact that I go through phases and like various Doctors. Last week, I really wanted to watch One. Never did, but I feel out of my chair when I found An Unearthly Child online. Well, in my bookmarks, but still. Didn't know I had it.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:06 am

Cassowary wrote:I'll probably go for something temporary first, just to see how it looks. Three guesses as to what color I'll choose, and the first two don't count.

If it looks good, you'll be able to say "Screw the rules, I have GREEN HAIR!" -shot-

I'm just your local fantasy nerd who loves Code Lyoko, Pokemon, Ace Attorney, and the Tales Of series almost as much as I like drawing, writing, and chilling on teh interwebs. I go to a Catholic school with separate buildings for the boys and girls (though we can meet up at lunch) and all my best friends are going off to college next year D:
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassowary Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:31 am

Mrrr my computer can't play video very well (hahaha can't watch youtube hahaha ;__;) and my mom hogs the other one, with her spare being burnt out by tea. Whyyyy D; I'm not familiar with anything besides this newest serial, so I have to choose between... 11 and 12, was it?

Didn't know you went to Catholic school; do you have a uniform? And yes, GREEN HAIR. For a while I wanted to be blond so that I could get green hair naturally ;D /weird
Cassowary
Cassowary
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonFlare Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:08 pm

PhazonDragon wrote::OOO Quick! Watch Series 5! And then watch Impossible Astronaut! My mind. Was blown. Oh and I can't sleep at night, but it's okay. Moff's such a troll. I'll try to keep Series 5 spoilers out of my comments.
Daww! I know! That episode, the Impossibl Astronaut, was almost good as Blink. I hope it has a good ending, it's making my brain go in thirty-four derections at once.
DragonFlare
DragonFlare
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by PhazonDragon Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Cassowary wrote:[color=darkgreen]Mrrr my computer can't play video very well (hahaha can't watch youtube hahaha ;__;) and my mom hogs the other one, with her spare being burnt out by tea. Whyyyy D; I'm not familiar with anything besides this newest serial, so I have to choose between... 11 and 12, was it?/color]
10 and 11, actually. And there's 9, but I'll stop before my fangirl shows. Oh too late.

FLAAARE. I couldn't even think straight after it. I almost watched the episode from behind my friend's sofa, I'm not kidding. I was terrified. I think I made some kind of odd whimpering noise through half the episode.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Cassowary wrote:Didn't know you went to Catholic school; do you have a uniform? And yes, GREEN HAIR. For a while I wanted to be blond so that I could get green hair naturally ;D /weird

Nope, no uniform. We have a sort of... semi-uniform. We have to wear polo shirts, no jeans, no sweatpants, and the shoes can't be trashy. Other than that, it's our choice. I usually wear purple or blue polos with black pants and an amethyst hairclip.

Also, my hair is dark blond, used to be bright blond, an it has NEVER turned green o.o
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darketernity Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:32 pm

TheCompleteAnimorph; Hm, I love Pokemon too. You are a fan of N right xD I think I saw you in the appreciatioN thread at Vdex in addition to DC :3
Cassowary, you're Rheazen at DC right? xD

Awww the Impossible Astronaut. I wonder how Moffat will dig himself out of this hole he's made killing of the main character xD

Darketernity
Darketernity
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:42 pm

Yup, I'm an N fan. Squee, Vdex! I'm not the only Vdex player on here~!
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Darketernity Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:46 pm

My brother plays as well xD
It's funny. I find it much better and user friendly than GPX.
Darketernity
Darketernity
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:03 am

It's definitely better, if only for the fact that it doesn't make it completely impossible for casual players to accomplish anything.
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by PhazonDragon Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:26 am

Darketernity wrote:TheCompleteAnimorph; Hm, I love Pokemon too. You are a fan of N right xD I think I saw you in the appreciatioN thread at Vdex in addition to DC :3

Awww the Impossible Astronaut. I wonder how Moffat will dig himself out of this hole he's made killing of the main character xD

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey. I can't wait to see how he resolves it, but I wouldn't say he's dug himself into a hole.
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTamerChris Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:52 am

I play VDEX too. I'm somewhat new there, and I've gotten quite a few cool pokemon already. (I joined about 2 weeks ago) I like it a lot better then gpx+. So much more interactive and lots less clicking.
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Darketernity Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:01 am

@ TheCompleteAnimorph: I feel a little uncomfortable about the DP system, though on Vdex. But I hate GPX+ because it's so biased against Adblock even though they said that Donators don't get special privileges Donators are safer because they don't get viruses.
@ PhazonDragon: I hope he resolves it within one season because story arcs that go for so long simply don't work. And he's got Sherlock on his hands as well (black screen of Death cliff hanger that corresponds to the last adventure of the original book) that he has to solve. On the brink of killing two main characters and major plot twists in two different series... he's got a lot on his hands. Particularly since both Sherlock and Doctor Who have such well established and divided fan bases.

When you've got people compiling extensive continuity like this:
http://www.drwhoguide.com/who.htm
http://www.whoniverse.org/discontinuity/
http://www.curufea.com/rassilon/index.html

Moffat is royally screwed. He's been referencing original Who episodes in Elevens dialogue so inbetween his 13/12th regeneration existed (at least partially) as Valeyard he should survive since episodes showing Valeyard already exist. Therefore the Doctor can't die and not regenerate.

@DragonTamerChris: unless we have something like the Tanabata Jirachi o.o; where it's 1/5000 chance it appears and a catch rate of 3/100. We had it easy this easter; mareep appearing 1/100 with chocoballs and 1/600 Cyanide. But then the sheep we catch have a worthless trading value. And getting a shinylugia..... @.@ I caught 96 sheep to do it. I've been shiny hunting Ditto with Ada and skipped over two ditto insofar..
Darketernity
Darketernity
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 am

Personally, I have no problems with the DP system. It's easy to buy (most) of the donation bonuses from another player for a reasonable price, and allows the site to exist without ads. Love the lack of ads. It's not really special privileges for donators if they're almost all sharing them.

And yeah, some of the events CAN be a bit frustrating, but I've always managed to get at least one of each wild event 'mon, without spending hours refreshing on the site.
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassowary Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:02 am

10 and 11, actually. And there's 9, but I'll stop before my fangirl shows. [s]Oh too late.[/s]
Heh, that's right. /hides from discussion

Nope, no uniform. We have a sort of... semi-uniform. We have to wear polo shirts, no jeans, no sweatpants, and the shoes can't be trashy. Other than that, it's our choice. I usually wear purple or blue polos with black pants and an amethyst hairclip.

Also, my hair is dark blond, used to be bright blond, an it has NEVER turned green o.o
I used to be on the swim team, and I've heard that blonde+chlorine = green. So, yeah.

Yuuuups.

GPX+ stopped the AdBlock thing, I've heard.
Cassowary
Cassowary
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonFlare Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:23 pm

PhazonDragon wrote:FLAAARE. I couldn't even think straight after it. I almost watched the episode from behind my friend's sofa, I'm not kidding. I was terrified. I think I made some kind of odd whimpering noise through half the episode.
lol. That's what my brother did. He only watched half of the episode and then ran to his bed room and locked the door.

And I think I know the end of it. I read books like this load of times but I still can't say. Anything can happen in Doctor Who. That's why I love it so much. Twisted Evil

Laughing <--??? What's it's lip doing?

Anyway... How is everyone today?
DragonFlare
DragonFlare
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by PhazonDragon Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Darketernity wrote:@ PhazonDragon: I hope he resolves it within one season because story arcs that go for so long simply don't work. And he's got Sherlock on his hands as well (black screen of Death cliff hanger that corresponds to the last adventure of the original book) that he has to solve. On the brink of killing two main characters and major plot twists in two different series... he's got a lot on his hands. Particularly since both Sherlock and Doctor Who have such well established and divided fan bases.

When you've got people compiling extensive continuity like this:
http://www.drwhoguide.com/who.htm
http://www.whoniverse.org/discontinuity/
http://www.curufea.com/rassilon/index.html

Moffat is royally screwed. He's been referencing original Who episodes in Elevens dialogue so inbetween his 13/12th regeneration existed (at least partially) as Valeyard he should survive since episodes showing Valeyard already exist. Therefore the Doctor can't die and not regenerate.
I have confidence in that he'll wrap it up this series, if not the episode. Because, I concur, story arcs that go on forever become plain and bland after a while. And yeah, he does have a lot on his plate now. If anything though, I trust him as a writer, and I trust that he has enough sense not to bite off more than he can chew with both series. Because I don't think I could handle a story arc reaching into the next series, especially not considering how impatient people get nowadays... But that's a discussion for another time~

@Flare- Indeeeed. So much freedom, it's great. I feel like just about any crack theory can be reasoned with if you use the right information. Pffft.

I'm doing alright today~ I didn't go to bed until 4 in the morning on account of having a brilliant chat with the Master. So worth every word. And now I'm tired, and should probably take a nap, but here I am online. And I suppose I should start typing up my final assignment for programming. How about the rest of you guys~?
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Cassowary wrote:

I used to be on the swim team, and I've heard that blonde+chlorine = green. So, yeah.

This is most certainly not true, one of my friends is very blond and is a suuuper swimmer, and her hair has never turned green from pool water.
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassowary Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:18 am

It's only supposed to happen if you don't wash the chlorine out. Still, darn.
Cassowary
Cassowary
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Darketernity Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:47 am

Heh. I am the epitome of impatient (whoops, that just got away). Then again, the Doctor's already died supposed to have regenerated a few times. (june exams urghh). Hm, so we've got Jenny and terraforming saving her life, Metacrisis 10 Doctor no regeneration, Master resurrected via 'Secret potions of life' (lol), Doctor!Donna saved by a memory wipe, Wilf saved via 10 heroic sacrifice, 10 actually regenerating, 11 getting shot but talking to his present self to save life, River saved via time loop in Big Bang... For some reason I think that the Doctor will come back via resurrection/timey wimey lmao xD

The Master? [size=50]I have talks with the Master in my subconscious.[/size] Lmao, I think that I will end up chewing off half my nails by the end when I watch it. So tempted to read/find a transcript... v.v
Darketernity
Darketernity
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:58 pm

I think that some pools use (or used to use [or were rumored to use]) a mild blue dye in the water, and so if someone with light hair went swimming and didn't wash their hair it could end up blueish. At least hypothetically. But definitely not by chlorine--I have had light hair for a long time and go for hours without washing/rinsing off after being in the pool, and my hair has never been green.

Though I decided some time ago that the next time I color my hair it's gotta be some ridiculous color. No point in dying it if people can't tell right away! =P
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by sapphiredragon73 Sun May 01, 2011 11:12 am

my friend didn't wash her hair for like an hour or two after swimming, and it did turn green. But my other friend's hair never turned green when she washed it right after, so yeah.

also, i have to wear a DRESS for the graduation dance D:<
i hate dresses.
sapphiredragon73
sapphiredragon73
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum