ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic

+5
themaster4567
Miggeh
Satyr
SilentSkieBlue
Drakkon
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic Empty My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic

Post by Drakkon Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:58 am

/cheesy intro is cheesy; I just recycled dialogue from the first episode in the first few paragraphs; after that it contains new plot. This was all better the first time I wrote it, but then I accidentally closed my window and rage re-did everything... and the title has almost nothing to do with this plot, it's just a good title.
failplot is fail:
Possible Sub-Plots:
rules and guidelines:
Form:

And now onto my form, because you all know my favorite pony is Pinkie Pie:

Name: Stargazer

Age: Twenty (went for something reasonable - no idea how long ponies actually live in Equestria)

Appearance: Stargazer is a pure white pony, resembling her father. The two aspects of her appearance referring to her mother, Pinkie Pie, are her bright blue eyes and her unmanageable bright pink hair. Like this. She looks like this. (Made with this.)

Cutie Mark: A silver telescope with a shooting star behind it; her main calling is astronomy, and she obtained her cutie mark after watching stars fall with her mother. A huge party was then thrown by Pinkie Pie, because that's what she did best.

Personality: While Stargazer loved her mother, she couldn't help but prefer sticking her nose in books to having parties all the time. As such, she was often at Twilight Sparkle's library home, reading the latest volumes. She doesn't understand how Pinkie Pie ever lived with such poofy hair, and often tries to force it to stay straight, but it always returns straight to its jumbled mess. She's a serious pony, and doesn't take to nonsense very well. She watches the stars constantly, as the world has been plunged into eternal night. Ever since the Element of Laughter manifested inside of her, she's noticed that she takes humor in things that she doesn't even consider funny, although she's still unaware of the Element's presence.

Element of Harmony: Laughter

Other: none

Last edited by Drakkon on Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic Empty Re: My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic

Post by SilentSkieBlue Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:48 pm

Name: Lazarus

Appearance: Working on this. White unicorn with shiny, dark-red mane and greenish-blue eyes. His mane is mostly straight but his tail has this unfortunate tendancy to curl like his mothers.
Oh here look at this: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img199/1858/lazarus.png He looks like that. Yes.
(Made here: http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/MLP-FiM-Pony-Creator-Beta-210228500 )

VERSION TWO:
Spoiler:
Made with updated pony creator: link

Cutie Mark: Dark-Grey Lizard -- He's a herpetologist, which means he works with Reptiles. You can imagine Rarities delight at her sons calling in life. Fireworks. He's a pyrotechnician. You'd think his mother would be thrilled, but you forget all the explosions and gunpowdery things that go into this.

Personality: He's rather quiet and usually spends most of his time by himself. He's highly defensive, and when you actually get him to talk he'll say a lot and actually quite loudly. He spent a lot of time with Fluttershy, though mostly to get up close and personal with the snakes and lizards, which his mother would not tolerate. because she didn't mind the dust and dirt from his youthful pyromanicy.

Element of Harmony: Generosity

Other: He's just a little bit paranoid.

Last edited by SilentSkieBlue on Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:53 pm

O.o I didn't know you'd actually call it that. XD

Name: Jinx

Appearance: Jinx's coat is a deep, dark violet, the color of her mother's mane. She is of average height and weight, and isn't very strong. Her mane and tail are similar to Doctor Whooves', but longer and a bit less shaggy. Her mane and tail are a light pink. Her eyes are azure, and her horn is a bit longer than most.

Cutie Mark: A pink rose.

Personality: Jinx is known for being, first and foremost, a klutz. If she's in the same room with a fragile object, it will shatter in minutes. Sometimes due to her falling, or even a spell gone awry. She is incredibly unlucky. However, she is very social and friendly. She can be a bit clingy, however. She loves to garden, and has a green hoof. She is rather talented at magic, and, although she could only use gardening spells at first, her abilities are expanding as the Element is manifesting.

Element of Harmony: Magic

Other:

Satyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:39 pm

Name: Apple Strudel

Age: There appears to be a twenty-ish trend, so I'll go along with it.

Appearance: A pale orange-ish color, her mane and tail a darker shade of orange with a tinge of red. Her mane is constantly braided, as she appears to like that look. Her eyes shine in a greenish color with just a tiny hint of teal.

Cutie Mark: An apple with a little chef's hat on it.

Personality: Apple Strudel is defiant, but can be very sweet if given the chance to be known and understood. She absolutely loves cooking, and spends her spare time doing just that. She finds picking the apples from trees a pain, though, and avoids that to the best of her ability. She remembers extremely little of her parents, and so does not feel much pain in remembering them or being reminded of them.

Element of Harmony: Honesty
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by themaster4567 Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Name:Minty (in honor of my fav g3 who didnt make the cut)

Appearance:Pink mane like mother, green coat like father. Turquoise eyes like mother. tail and mane recently got cut short in a little magic 'accident'. Nearsighted. https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/so26p1.jpg (credit to generalzoi's ponymaker)

Cutie Mark:Group of items

Personality:Is kind to everyone, collects items to share. Gives everything away but butterfy pendant from mother willingly. She is hesitant to scary things but is not as shy as mother. Lazarus=friend.

Element of Harmony: kindness

Other:Mother is fluttershy, and father is green. Perhaps Lyra has a brother?

(There should be a Whooves Jr. Razz)

Last edited by themaster4567 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I decided baker was too close to chef.)
themaster4567
themaster4567
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 pm

Reserving.

My Little Pony: Trolling is Magic Rw05fq

Name: Tick-Tock

Appearance: Above

Cutie Mark: A [possibly dynamic?] cutie mark that displays 01:59 [or perhaps the current time]

Personality: A slightly stuck up little foal who is the offspring of Rainbow Dash and Doctor Whooves strangely possesses wings and a horn. Tick can occasionally handle complicated spells, though only after being yelled at for several hours and having drunk barrels of apple cider. He can flutter for a few seconds above ground, though he regularly crashes to the ground. He regularly experiences deja-vu, for an unknown reason.

Element of Harmony: Loyalty (only add this if they have one)
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:46 pm

(All right; we'll get started soon, I promise. xD

Something that needs cleared up; I thought that Jinx was the child of Doctor Whooves - Satyr, correct me if I'm wrong. xD

Unless we're having divorce/remarriage involved (or perhaps Vox's is born from the pegasus Dr. Hooves while Satyr's is the Earth Pony) something's going to have to be reworked.

I'd prefer it if Tick-Tock wasn't an Alicorn tbh; that's really for the deities of the pony-verse if you get my drift. He can have the dynamic cutie mark, though.)
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:17 am

Okay, scrap the wings then.

Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Voxezi wrote:Okay, scrap the wings then.

Wouldn't it make more sense for him to have wings, though, as Rainbow Dash and, if you decide to go with the winged Doctor, the father have wings? No Doctor Whooves I've seen has a horn. Of course, I may just be confusing myself.

The queen of trolling wrote:Something that needs cleared up; I thought that Jinx was the child of Doctor Whooves - Satyr, correct me if I'm wrong. xD
Yes, although it's rather subtly implied. I imagined her being the son of the Earth pony Doctor. XD

Also, just another sub-plot-thingie: if things get dull, we can always throw in some Poison Joke.

Satyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 pm

hrrmf.
His dynamic cutie mark would be powered by magic, and I assume ponies can't use magic without a horn?
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:30 pm

(All right, I think it's high time this Role Play finally got into gear. ^^ Well, Iunno; Cutie Marks are magical things in themselves with the way they appear - why couldn't they be dynamic without horns? And ohgod, I really want to see some Poison Jokes now. xD)

Stargazer yawned heavily and rolled out of her bed; she wasn't sure of the exact time - ever since night was eternally frozen over Equestria the moon remained stationary in the sky, although the stars still moved with the seasons. Her unmanageable mane was puffed up in its usual tangle, and she sighed as she glanced at herself in the mirror of her room. "Suppose it could be worse - my entire pelt could be pink like my mother's," she murmured. Her home was the same place Pinkie Pie had worked at and inherited - the cake shop in the center of Ponyville. Of course, she now ran it as an observatory with a huge loft that was full of star charts, telescopes, and books on astronomy. The basement area sold telescopes and other such objects, although she did have a small patisserie that she ran in her spare time to keep money coming in; for some reason ponies just loved sweets. She couldn't make them as well as her mother, but she was more adept at it than most.

She headed down the stairs, and kept the sign facing the word "closed," rather than running the shop she was more interested in seeing the outside world. Eternal night had its own surreal beauty, although she still missed the sun with a passion. The streets were a bit more dangerous these days, but she was a grown mare and could take care of herself if need be. "Who knows - maybe I'll run into somepony else who wanted to go for a morning - or is it evening? - stroll." Thus satisfied with her reasoning, she put on a pink saddlebag, emblazoned with her telescope cutie mark on either side, with one pouch containing some coins should she be hit with a spur of the moment urge to shop. Making sure the door was locked after she exited, she headed down the quiet streets of Ponyville.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:50 pm

Name: Thin Mint

Appearance: I just noticed Drakk's post so uh....I guess you can ignore the horn? .-. http://www.iaza.com/work/110802C/iaza12943884240100.png (Made with http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/MLP-FiM-Pony-Creator-Beta-210228500)

Cutie Mark: A slice of cake

Personality: Bright, bubbly, and loves to bake. If her attitude doesn't cheer you up her cupcakes will.

Element of Harmony: None I guess since they're all taken XP
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:21 pm

(Yeeeey. We're finally starting 8D)

Apple Strudel sat at the entrance to the Apple Family Farm, looking up at the stars in wonder. "I do wonder what Ponyville was like when you could still see the sun and the sky was a lighter blue. I can hardly remember. I wonder if it was safer, back then...When you could still see around all of the time...Except for when night actually fell, of course."

Looking around at the numerous trees around her, Apple Strudel realized that she was in no mood for sleeping. No, not tonight. She was going to go out onto the streets, no matter how dangerous it was. Maybe somepony will be there to make the night make sense. Unlikely story. She'll probably get into some fight with some brute or get into an argument about property trespassing. Nevertheless, she took off onto the streets.

Standing in the streetlight, she stopped to look down into a puddle at her reflection. Tears welled up in her eyes as she felt a pang of loneliness. There was never anyone there for her, she was constantly alone. She had no friends...No relatives that came around anymore...And most importantly, no parents, as far as she was concerned. The only thing Apple Strudel could do was just pray and hope that she wouldn't one day grow stupid enough to go get herself killed.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:40 pm

(chuchu, you're accepted, but the general rule of hoof (pony terminology |D) is that you're supposed to send a pm to request to join.)

Stargazer couldn't see anypony else out on the streets, which led her to believe that she'd woken up early after all - there was no way to really be certain these days. "Days? Or should I think these nights?" she murmured to herself, giggling unexpectedly. That wasn't even funny in the slightest - why on earth am I laughing? It wasn't the first time she'd caught herself having a sense of humor that was beside her, just recently somepony she didn't know stumbled on the streets and she was in hysterics - on any other day she would've been the pony to help them.

"This lack of day is going to drive me insane, clearly," she muttered, casting her eyes downward as she collected her thoughts. While she loved the nighttime, it had been so long since the purging of the benign reign that she'd forgotten what the sun looked like. Nevertheless, the night was lovely and cool, even though it came with the cost of Celestia and Luna - nicknamed by those who dared, Trollestia and Trolluna, treating them like they were nothing more than parasprites. So lost in thought was she, that she immediately ran straight into something beneath one of the flickering streetlights. "Oh damn it to Pony Hell!" she shouted as golden bits spilled from her bag.

Without looking at who she ran into, Stargazer immediately began collecting the golden coins that had fallen, depositing them neatly into her bag. Finally, she got a good look at the pony she ran into: she had an orange-ish hue, and teal eyes that sent a faint longing in her mind to see a color similar to it in the sky again. Finally, she saw the pony's cutie mark: an apple with a chef's hat on it, "Oh! You must live over at Apple Acres!" Stargazer cried without thinking, "Oh no wait - that was rude of me - not everypony who has an apple for a cutie mark is in the Apple family. I - I just assumed. Oh forget it. Damn it to Pony Hell again." She snorted, hoping the other pony didn't mind her language and slight ramblings - she really was a loudmouth like her mother if she wasn't stopped from speaking after a while. She sighed, "Excuse me. I'm sorry for running into you earlier - I'm Stargazer, by the way."
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:48 pm

Apple Strudel stumbled and shook her head as she looked up at who had run into her. Avoiding slipping into the puddle--which she came scarily close to, mind you--she gathered up enough saneness to see straight. The pony who had run into her was a pure white color,that looked almost blue in the night, with an erratic pink mane. Her blue eyes shone in the pale light of the street lamp. "Hey there," Apple Strudel managed to get out, still a little dazed and surprised. The pony's swearing made Apple Strudel smile. "It's fine, don't worry about running into me, I wasn't busy or anything... I was just wondering why I was out here in the first place, really. My name is Apple Strudel. Pleased to meet you." She said, nodding in greeting. Hopefully this pony was as friendly as she had seemed.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:11 pm

"I'm sorry for nearly bumping you into that puddle there," Stargazer said, only now noticing the dangerously close pool of water. "Pleased to meet you as well." She noted the pony's cutie mark again, reminding herself to ask some time in the future what it represented - there were some ponies who could tell another's talent just by glancing at their flank, but she was not one of them. She shook out her mane, which was beginning to puff even larger, the air seemed to be growing more humid, so the pegasus ponies must have been planning on making it rain. "I wish I could put my mane into a braid like yours - I've been cursed with my mother's hair. Which worked fine for her personality, but with mine -" she paused and took a breath, looking slightly shocked by her chatterbox attitude, "I'm sorry, I don't usually go on and on like this. I'll stop rambling now - is there anything you'd like to talk about?"
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:16 pm

The beeping woke him up: Da-beep-beep, da-beep-beep.
Which meant somebody needed his help.
Tick glanced at his flank, barely making out the time: 05:30. But at this time, who needed him? It must be a malfunction, he thought. He yawned, then tried to get back to sleep.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:18 pm

A depressed looking Jinx stared longingly at the starry sky from her front lawn, sighing. In just behind her stood a sorry-looking garden full of withered plants and brown flowers. On the windowsills, flowerpots were filled with dead marigolds, just barely holding onto their petals. The lack of sunlight was killing her pants. Sure, she could use magic, but no spell could replace the life-giving warmth of the sun. The violet pony shifted her gaze from plant to plant. "Okay, let's see what I can do for you guys," she thought aloud. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and clenched her teeth, concentrating on the task of bringing the flowers back. Her horn took on a lavender glow, and she opened her eyes. In a moment, the plants were enveloped with the same glow. They seemed to raise a little bit, the flowers regaining some petals and an inkling of vivid color. Just as Jinx prepared to end the spell, an indigo spark flew from her horn and hit a flowerpot. The pot flew toward the street, causing soil to rain down on Jinx. "Cow pie," she muttered as she chased after the pot.

It was not long before Jinx heard the sound of shattering plaster as the pot landed right in between two ponies under a street lamp. She heard a splash, and assumed that it had landed on a puddle. She ran towards the ponies, guilty that she had caused this. She stopped as she reached them and spoke quickly and frantically, "Oh my Celestia, I'm so sorry, one of my spells went wrong, are you guys okay? By the way, I'm Jinx, nice to meet you."

Satyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Apple Strudel laughed, for whatever reason. There was something about this pony that she liked. "It's fine, don't worry about the puddle, I fall in the water all of the time." She said, smiling. "Heheh, yeah, my moth--Er, I mean, someone I used to know started doing that to my mane and so I've done it like that ever since..." Apple Strudel said, catching herself from saying 'mother'. She never had a mother. No. "And I like how bouncy your mane is." She continued with a giggle. "And naw. I'm not a big talker, really. It's okay if you ramble around me, although no promises I'll listen all the way through." Apple Strudel finished with a wink.

As they were about to carry on with the discussion, something caught Apple Strudel's eye. She managed to leap back just in time to see a large flower pot roll between them and into the puddle. She looked over to the pony who was running just behind it, who introduced herself as 'Jinx'. "Hi there, Jinx. My name is Apple Strudel," She said. Perhaps she could make two friends in one night.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:31 pm

No matter what Tick tried, he couldn't go to sleep.
The beeping continued, rising into a loud nyan-nyan-nyan SHREE SHREE nyan-nyan-nyan SHREE SHREE nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan SHREE SAVE ME SAVE ME.
Uh-oh, he thought. Sooner or later the neighbors would come, and then he'd be in a big mess.

Stumbling out the window, forgetting that he hadn't mastered flight yet, he promptly landed on three ponies, some coins, and a broken pot.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Stargazer was just preparing to open her mouth for another round of rambling, when a potted plant from nowhere landed right between them in the puddle, splashing her hair and guaranteeing it was going to get poofier later. Instead of cursing like she would've normally done, another uncontrollable bout of laughter came on, and she was still giggling slightly when a purple pony - who looked vaguely familiar came onto the scene. "Well, Jinx, it's fine, really," she began after Apple Strudel introduced herself, "Nopony was harmed in the end. I'm Stargazer, by the way." She studied the plant, still green even with the lack of sun, "You must have an extraordinary green hoof - I've never seen a plant like this after the sun went away. I remember the tree library was green when I was little; I would always read books there when my mother was visiting Twilight Sparkle. Honestly, even the grass is brown these days."

Again, she noted that she was rambling. She thought she had a better hold on her talkative tendencies than this, but she was still flustered - not many ponies ran into each other on the streets anymore. Before she could make another comment to either pony, however, an unidentified falling object knocked the wind out of her and she hit the ground with a gentle "Oof!" as the air left her lungs. "What in Pony Hell is going on now?" she asked in a wheezy voice, that was one way to stop her from talking, although she still wasn't keen to see what had fallen on her and the others.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by themaster4567 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:42 pm

("Oh my Celestia?
" I thought Celistia was evil!sorry, I couldn't get on computer for a while. Also, you guys stole all my own talents Razz Astronomy is my favorite subject. And the lack of sunlight was killing her pants? That sounds funny Smile)

Minty woke up with a start. Oh my god, I woke up late! was her first thought. She looked out the window. Eternal night... My lamps on at all times are making me feel like I knew the sun... but all I have is pictures. Minty went out for a stroll on the streets. "I feel like I once saw the sun. Maybe I did?" Wlking down the streets, she saw a young pegasus fall out a window. "Oh dear!"she flew as fast as she could but he had fallen with a ploof. A ploof? Minty had no time to stop herself before she crashed into a group of ponies-including the pegasus. "Eep!" After the cloud of dust cleared, she found herself butt in the air in a group of ponies. "I'm so sorry!" After a million more of them, she began dusting herself and the others off. "Are you okay?"
themaster4567
themaster4567
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:22 am

(We already have a bajillion people in this scenario. Let me get tick out of it, then.)

Covered in mud, pot shards, and deeply embarrassed, tick managed to fly away, but not without smashing a few windows in the process.

He landed in a nearby pond, trying to get all the muck off, when his alarm started ringing again- da-beep-beep, da-beep-beep.
What now?, he thought.

(Yes he is very irresponsible)
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:07 am

Lazarus sat in a bush and looked at a hole in the ground dejectedly. Another gone into hibernation. With no sun, it wasn't warm enough or bright enough for most diurnal reptiles, and more and more of them were holing up in their burrows. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but unless the sun came back they wouldn't wake up before they were worn to bones.

He sighed as he stood up. At least the nocturnal ones were doing okay--he smiled despite himself as a small lizard darted from between his hooves, and walked back to the road.

Where he saw a pile of ponies. Nearly everypony kept mostly to themselves since the sun had gone, so it was strange to see so many in one place. He stood there, unsure of what to do. Eventually he walked over and looked at one at random.

"Um. Excuse me, do you need some help?"
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:51 am

(master: Celestia is still considered a god here, even if she is evil.)

"What is up with pegasus ponies these days?" Stargazer asked, shaking herself and rising to her hooves as the tiny brown pony flew off in a flurry. "You can stop dusting me off - I'll just go for a swim or something later. No point in trying to get brown off of white," she said to the mint green pony fluttering about trying to clean up the mess around them (which she didn't even cause). Before she could figure out everything that had just happened, yet another pony came onto the scene, this one with a lizard for a cutie mark. "I don't need any help - not right now, at least. But maybe somepony over there does," she replied, pointing with her head to the rest of the pony pile. Directing her voice at everybody, she said, "May as well get introductions out of the way. I'm Stargazer."
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next