ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a general chatter topic.

+23
Varionius
Axiluvia
Danafox
kitaruheart
Punk
Neonplatypus
silverbubblet
Drakkon
themaster4567
Miggeh
chuchu
Digidude123
Nightshayde
Shinara
Satyr
ignite444
Rebsingh
Cassowary
Voxezi
TheCompleteAnimorph
SilentSkieBlue
DragonFlare
Rhynn
27 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 3 Empty Re: We need a general chatter topic.

Post by Rebsingh Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:29 am

Sure you can have different descriptions for this species. I'd rather you not have a spriters alt on a beta creature, because then it'll be hard to get any of the alts.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://projectnyoka.com

Back to top Go down

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 3 Empty Re: We need a general chatter topic.

Post by Voxezi Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:33 pm

Rebsingh wrote:I want to hide special promo codes in the source codes of the site and see if people find them. If they do, they can get 2 of each Beta testing creatures early (For female and male [thought it might not turn out that way, but I guess you could breed more with the other variant]). By the end of the promo thing, everyone will be rewarded 2 of each beta creatures if they don't already have 2. But you can get them early if you look for the codes (They aren't there yet though XD) How's that? :o
source code of the main page?
Will it be commented out?
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:17 pm

Wow, Skie, that alt Flashback is amazing. I can't wait for this. @o@
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:37 pm

OMG I want that alt!
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhynn Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:58 pm

damn the website sucks with internet explorer xD If I was allowed to download and install stuff here, I would totally download FF. Too bad I can't xD Stupid work computers... I can't even see stuff in my menagerie now.
Rhynn
Rhynn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://roccaraven.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:59 pm

Rhynn wrote:damn the website sucks with internet explorer xD If I was allowed to download and install stuff here, I would totally download FF. Too bad I can't xD Stupid work computers... I can't even see stuff in my menagerie now.
You can make a portable version on your flash drive and run firefox off of that Smile
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhynn Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Not allowed to plug in flash drives either, I'm afraid Razz Super afraid of viruses and that stuff.

Gah, I hate windows xD I want my macbook pro Sad but I'll be stuck here for five more hours, probably -_-
Rhynn
Rhynn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://roccaraven.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:06 pm

That sucks :< Congrats on the Erebus's though XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Rebsingh wrote:Sure you can have different descriptions for this species. I'd rather you not have a spriters alt on a beta creature, because then it'll be hard to get any of the alts.
Ah, that makes sense...Can I maybe use this pose for a spriters alt on the normal ones then? I wasn't a big fan of either of the two poses I used for the normal flashbacks, which is why I asked about it here.

Also finished:

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 3 JungleflashbackWe need a general chatter topic. - Page 3 Jngl
Jungle Flashbacks are an incredibly rare variety of the Flashback Lizard. Native to the rainforests of Zeima, they were nearly extinct upon Gencorps arrival, and were promptly captured and a breeding program was started, in which a small amount was distributed to applicants. In relation to their cousins, the Jungle Flashbacks are born a little larger and are much more aggressive. Insects only make up a large portion of their diet when young--they hunt birds and other small animals when they reach adulthood, and can grow up to five feet in length as opposed to three. Unlike their cousins, they are nocturnal and live up in the trees. Aside from the increased predation and aggression, the overall behavior is the same--they are timid around animals larger than them, but can be trained to do small tasks. However, their tempers make it a little harder to do so.

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 3 JungleadoWe need a general chatter topic. - Page 3 Smljngle
This lizard is timid around things bigger than it, but vicious around smaller animals. It's started eating meat, recently.

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 3 JunglechildWe need a general chatter topic. - Page 3 Tnyjngl
This lizard is timid around you, but vicious when eating insects.

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 3 Jungleegg
This egg is hard to see sometimes.

Last edited by SilentSkieBlue on Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : DERP DERP descriptions.)
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:29 pm

looks nice :> When should I start the Beta stage promotion?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:33 pm

*Grabby hands* Must have alt!

Perhaps when you make Zeima rotatable?
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Ooo sounds like a plan to me.

Also added descriptions because I'm dumb and forgot.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:46 pm

Ok skie and ignite. That'll be in a few days; I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now <_<
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Rebsingh wrote:Ok skie and ignite. That'll be in a few days; I'm not supposed to be on the computer right now <_<
Then shoo\
Shoo! Go do whatever it is that needs to be done; mowing the lawn or packing your bags!
Jk, we'll miss you during the part, amirite?
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by themaster4567 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:49 pm

Should I freeze my little majestic icewolf so it still fits its description?
themaster4567
themaster4567
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm totally cool with a beta testing Aineku alt and having the crabs handed out during the first week of official opening after spaceships are done :3

How about this fat tortoiseshell?
We need a general chatter topic. - Page 3 Or1e2o
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:52 pm

OH MY GOD.
That aineku is adorable. <33 Yes please~
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:08 pm

TheCompleteAnimorph wrote:I'm totally cool with a beta testing Aineku alt and having the crabs handed out during the first week of official opening after spaceships are done :3

8DDD
With some white?
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:11 pm

No, then it'd be a calico and we already have one. Torties have no white.
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:13 pm

TheCompleteAnimorph wrote:No, then it'd be a calico and we already have one. Torties have no white.
Huh.
Didn't know that.
/does not have all the aineku varieties.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinara Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:20 am

wow you guys have me all excited about these new pets now. *-* Must get them. Love the fat tortoiseshell it made me laugh. Razz Also that Alt looks awesome! (I usually love the dark colored pets more ^_^)
Shinara
Shinara
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:21 am

TheCompleteAnimorph wrote:I'm totally cool with a beta testing Aineku alt and having the crabs handed out during the first week of official opening after spaceships are done :3

Cool. It'll be a beta creature also Smile Can someone list what we'll have for me? I think it's 4, but I'm tired. just saw HP. XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:26 am

Ha ha ha, fat tortie. XXDD
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:33 pm

Rebsingh wrote:

Cool. It'll be a beta creature also Smile Can someone list what we'll have for me? I think it's 4, but I'm tired. just saw HP. XD

You most certainly were tired.
So far we have two beta creatures--Jungle Flashbacks and Tortoiseshell Ainekus--and then the thought was to have the Companion Crab be a promotion for the week we get the spaceship feature up and running.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:16 pm

Jungle Flashback, Beta Aineku, Companion Crab, Jelly Cube?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next