ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need a general chatter topic.

+23
Varionius
Axiluvia
Danafox
kitaruheart
Punk
Neonplatypus
silverbubblet
Drakkon
themaster4567
Miggeh
chuchu
Digidude123
Nightshayde
Shinara
Satyr
ignite444
Rebsingh
Cassowary
Voxezi
TheCompleteAnimorph
SilentSkieBlue
DragonFlare
Rhynn
27 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 4 Empty Re: We need a general chatter topic.

Post by Voxezi Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Rebsingh wrote:Jungle Flashback, Beta Aineku, Companion Crab, Jelly Cube?
Beta Release
Jungle Flash Back
Beta Aineku
Jelly Cube
Spaceship Release
Companion Crab
Growth Hormone [for jelly cube]

?
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 4 Empty Re: We need a general chatter topic.

Post by Rebsingh Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks vox Smile
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

http://projectnyoka.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:10 pm

So, how soon are we opening?
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:20 pm

With a boom!

but srsly it would be cool to have this giant banner hanging over the main page.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Can't wait for those releases. I want a jelly cube.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:00 pm

Beta Aineku's official name is Chubby Tortie.
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:16 pm

TheCompleteAnimorph wrote:Beta Aineku's official name is Chubby Tortie.
Heh.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Voxezi wrote:With a boom!

but srsly it would be cool to have this giant banner hanging over the main page.
Which giant banner?
and ignite, idk. XD I said two weeks like a week ago, but I'm not sure.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:09 pm

SilentSkieBlue wrote:
Rebsingh wrote:Sure you can have different descriptions for this species. I'd rather you not have a spriters alt on a beta creature, because then it'll be hard to get any of the alts.
Ah, that makes sense...Can I maybe use this pose for a spriters alt on the normal ones then? I wasn't a big fan of either of the two poses I used for the normal flashbacks, which is why I asked about it here.

Also finished:

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 4 JungleflashbackWe need a general chatter topic. - Page 4 Jngl
Jungle Flashbacks are an incredibly rare variety of the Flashback Lizard. Native to the rainforests of Zeima, they were nearly extinct upon Gencorps arrival, and were promptly captured and a breeding program was started, in which a small amount was distributed to applicants. In relation to their cousins, the Jungle Flashbacks are born a little larger and are much more aggressive. Insects only make up a large portion of their diet when young--they hunt birds and other small animals when they reach adulthood, and can grow up to five feet in length as opposed to three. Unlike their cousins, they are nocturnal and live up in the trees. Aside from the increased predation and aggression, the overall behavior is the same--they are timid around animals larger than them, but can be trained to do small tasks. However, their tempers make it a little harder to do so.

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 4 JungleadoWe need a general chatter topic. - Page 4 Smljngle
This lizard is timid around things bigger than it, but vicious around smaller animals. It's started eating meat, recently.

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 4 JunglechildWe need a general chatter topic. - Page 4 Tnyjngl
This lizard is timid around you, but vicious when eating insects.

We need a general chatter topic. - Page 4 Jungleegg
This egg is hard to see sometimes.
The adult description is too big :/ 867 characters. 650 is the limit.
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:15 pm

Chubby Tortie Aineku should have this description addition:

It's not very often to see an Aineku this big, but between the extra-long fur and the extra pounds it has gained from its soft life, this particular individual is huge.
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 pm

TheCompleteAnimorph wrote:Chubby Tortie Aineku should have this description addition:

It's not very often to see an Aineku this big, but between the extra-long fur and the extra pounds it has gained from its soft life, this particular individual is huge.
Ok. Should the species just be "Aineku" like the other Ainekus or should it be like Chubby Tortie or Chubby Tortie Aineku?
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 pm

Jungle Flashbacks are an superbly rare form of the Flashback Lizard native to Zeima’s rainforests. They were nearly extinct when they were discovered, who promptly caught as many as she could and started breeding them. Jungle Flashbacks are born slightly larger then their cousins and much more aggressive. They eat primarily insects when they are young, then begin feasting on birds and other small animals. These nocturnal tree-dwelling lizards can grow up to five feet, two feet larger than their cousins. Interestingly enough, they are timid around animals larger than them. Although they have tempers they can be trained to perform small tasks

Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Voxezi wrote:Jungle Flashbacks are an superbly rare form of the Flashback Lizard native to Zeima’s rainforests. They were nearly extinct when they were discovered, who promptly caught as many as she could and started breeding them. Jungle Flashbacks are born slightly larger then their cousins and much more aggressive. They eat primarily insects when they are young, then begin feasting on birds and other small animals. These nocturnal tree-dwelling lizards can grow up to five feet, two feet larger than their cousins. Interestingly enough, they are timid around animals larger than them. Although they have tempers they can be trained to perform small tasks.

Bolded made me go: "ERROR" "who is "she"?" "missing an are" "Switchup" "Missing a ,"

Yes, they're in order of what they made me go XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 pm

Rebsingh wrote:
TheCompleteAnimorph wrote:Chubby Tortie Aineku should have this description addition:

Ok. Should the species just be "Aineku" like the other Ainekus or should it be like Chubby Tortie or Chubby Tortie Aineku?
It should just be Aineku, unless you want to change the species on all Ainekus to be "Havana Aineku", "Black Aineku", "Siamese Aineku", "Ginger Tuxedo Aineku", "Calico Aineku", "Mackerel Tabby Aineku", "Russian Blue Aineku", and "Angora Aineku", in which case "Chubby Tortie Aineku" would be the appropriate species.
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Yep I had to delete some stuff and overlooked that.
Jungle Flashbacks are a superbly rare form of the Flashback Lizard native to Zeima’s rainforests. They were nearly extinct when they were discovered, and were promptly caught and bred. Jungle Flashbacks are born slightly larger then their cousins and are more aggressive. They eat mostly insects when they are young, then begin feasting on birds and other small animals. These nocturnal tree-dwelling lizards can grow up to five feet, two feet larger than their cousins. Interestingly enough, they are timid around animals larger than them. Although they have feisty tempers they can be trained to perform small tasks.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:17 am

This lizard is timid around things bigger than it, but vicious around smaller animals. It's started eating meat, recently.

No comma before recently; should say:

This lizard is timid around things bigger than it, but vicious around smaller animals. It's started eating meat recently.

/grammar nazi
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:51 am

Jungle Flashbacks are a superbly rare form of the Flashback Lizard, native to Zeima’s rainforests. They were nearly extinct when they were discovered, and were promptly caught and bred. Jungle Flashbacks are born slightly larger then their cousins and are more aggressive. They eat mostly insects when they are young, then begin feasting on birds and other small animals. These nocturnal tree-dwelling lizards can grow up to five feet, two feet larger than their cousins. Interestingly enough, they are timid around animals larger than them. Although they are aggressive, they can be trained to perform small tasks like the desert variety.

Just slightly edited for grammar and to match my view of them--they aren't feisty, they're mean. Like, they bite. You don't let them around small children. The desert kind will hiss and struggle, but the jungle will go on the offensive.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:36 am

kk, these were added to the database and my menagerie XD I'm going to code the promotion tomorrow. The flashback promotion is done, but I want to keep you all waiting Wink
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:40 am

Rebsingh wrote:kk, these were added to the database and my menagerie XD I'm going to code the promotion tomorrow. The flashback promotion is done, but I want to keep you all waiting Wink

AaaaahhhhhhHHH do you live to antagonize me? Just kidding, glad to see that they're going up. *goes to scan source code again, just in case* Nope, still no hits. Guess I'll have to wait.

But ahhh my mom's making me go with her to help with some lady's garden tomorrow. I wouldn't mind so much if I hadn't been forgetting my allergy medicine. Nyer I could be out all day.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebsingh Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:47 am

The promotion will be like a week long XD
Rebsingh
Rebsingh
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:54 am

How on earth do you scan a source code? O.O
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:02 pm

It depends one what browser you're using, but I right-click, open the source, and use control-f to scan for keywords in Google Chrome. So far I have yet to find a hit...
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:04 pm

Oh that. Not sure what words you are scanning for though. Razz
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:05 pm

I do beta and creatures each time, and sometimes do stuff like promo, limited, and then the creature names.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:06 pm

Ah OK. Has Rebs even set it up yet?
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next