ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nyoka GSA

+4
Drakkon
ignite444
TheCompleteAnimorph
Satyr
8 posters

Go down

Nyoka GSA Empty Nyoka GSA

Post by Satyr Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:55 pm

Welcome to the Nyoka Gay-Straight Alliance!
No matter gay straight or bi
Lesbian transgendered life
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born to survive
~Lady Gaga

This is a place for people of all orientations and genders to talk and relax. They can discuss their experiences, or simply chat. Anyone is welcome, as long as they are respectful. No one is required to say anything they don't want to or aren't comfortable with.

I don't see much point in blabbering on and on, so I'll get to the important stuff.

Rules
1. Be respectful. Absolutely no flaming.
2. No attacking or making fun of people because of their orientation or gender identity. Wait, no. No attacking people period.
3. The use of any slurs in an offensive manner will not be tolerated.
4. Follow all the rules of Nyoka. No spam, no inappropriate content, etc. Try to keep things PG to PG-13.
5. If someone breaks the rules, they will either be added to the greylist or the blacklist, depending on the severity of their actions. Greylisters are banned for one week, and blacklisters are banned permanently. Blacklisters are usually, but not always, repeat offenders.
6. Have fun. Very Happy

Forms
Spoiler:

Member List
Spoiler:

Greylist
Spoiler:

Blacklist
Spoiler:

Hopefully, I did this right. I didn't see any guidelines, so I just played it by ear.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:22 pm; edited 4 times in total

Satyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Nyoka GSA Empty Re: Nyoka GSA

Post by Satyr Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:59 pm

Now, for my form:
Username: Satyr
Nicknames: Pretty much anything derived from Satyr or Tyler is fine.
Orientation: Technically, I'm bisexual, but I lean so far toward homosexuality that I identify as gay most of the time.
Anything you'd like us to know about you?: I'm in my early teens, and I live in NJ. Most of the people in my area are homophobes, so I'm only out to one person. I am fabulous and love MLP, Rarity, Phineas and Ferb, The Fairly Oddparents, a bunch of other cartoons, Shark Week, and Pokemon. And turtles.

Last edited by Satyr on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Satyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCompleteAnimorph Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Username: TheCompleteAnimorph/TCA
Nicknames: TCA, Tesla, Eris
Orientation: ...I'm not sure I have one, considering I'm "dating" (if you can call it that) one of my imaginary friends, and this imaginary friend can switch genders and apparent species at will. Messed-up, I guess.
Anything you'd like us to know about you?: My parents are slightly against gays (generally accepting of the people but not of them acting on their orientation), my friends strongly support gay rights, and I don't really care either way. Also, I am nerd who create lucky dragon picture.
TheCompleteAnimorph
TheCompleteAnimorph
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Added you, TCA. ^.^

Satyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by ignite444 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:12 pm

I have yet to make any guidelines, but you did fine without any.
ignite444
ignite444
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Username: Drakkon
Nicknames: Goose (this is in real life, calling me Drakkon or anything derived from that is fine)
Orientation: Asexual/Aromantic. It's not really a sexual orientation in itself, but basically means that I'm not interested in a relationship at all with either gender; and yes, aromantic is a legitimate term.
Anything you'd like us to know about you?: I live in a little hick town in the middle of Pennsylvania, where the majority of the people at my school are homophobes. It's the sort of place where nobody pronounces anything right (which bothers the heck out of me, so I just correct my family every time they say "crick" instead of "creek" and so on). I'm friends with one gay boy in my class, and a lesbian who moved away to West Virginia (I miss her dearly, she was a really great friend. <3) Anyway, I myself support gay rights; although my mother shows signs of being a homophobe, which bugs the hell out of me. As the majority of you know, I enjoy Phineas and Ferb and My Little Pony, and I usually have my television on Disney if it's ever on, because I can't stand those "reality" shows like Jersey Shore or Keeping up with the Kardashians, that my mother watches all the time.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Satyr Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 pm

You've been added, Drakkon. Smile

And thank you, Iggy.

Satyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Helix Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:33 pm

Username: Helix
Nicknames: Be, Hewl (used only for comical purposes), Helix.
Orientation: Bisexual.
Anything you'd like us to know about you?:
I have a huge failure complex. And I battle cats trying to open closed doors on an everyday basis. Insane but lovable.
I live in NJ and attend a school best described as 'HOLY WORKLOAD' so I won't be on much during the school season. But you may be surprised when I trade off the IRC for my GPA /fail.
I'm an aspiring artist/writer and sprite artist. Failure complex begin.
Helix
Helix
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://ardemise.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkCynder Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 am

Username: TheDarkCynder
Nicknames: TDC, Cynder, Dark. (I prefer just TDC.)
Orientation: Lesbian.
Anything you'd like us to know about you?: (Haha, I had to bold the questions. I can't stand having forms like this the same color as the answer, I don't understand how people can read it without getting confused.) What do you want to know? Um. I live in Florida. I love animals, so I have quite a few pets. I like video games, Mass Effect is my life. I can't imagine life without my Xbox or PC right now. (To be honest, I could do without them without dying in agony, that statement wasn't supposed to be taken literal. It was just to represent how much I like my electronics.)
TheDarkCynder
TheDarkCynder

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000202884267

Back to top Go down

Post by Zovesta Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:55 pm

Username: Shamisen
Nicknames: Whatever you want, I don't really care. You can call me Jon if you want, though. =V
Orientation: Sort of bi, mainly straight.
Anything you'd like us to know about you?: Not particularly.
Zovesta
Zovesta
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://ozkumeti.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheDarkCynder Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:01 pm

I edited the OP to make it easier to read. It was originally purple, but it created a bit of an issue when the skin on the forums were changed to a dark color.
Very Happy
TheDarkCynder
TheDarkCynder

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000202884267

Back to top Go down

Post by PhazonDragon Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Username: PhazonDragon
Nicknames: Phazzy, Phaz
Orientation: Unsure, currently heterosexual/bicurious/biromantic? /forever questioning sexuality
Anything you'd like us to know about you?: I know some amazing people from all genders and orientations, so I'm about as tolerant as they come. I don't discriminate, I don't hate, and I don't ignore. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. Otherwise, I tend to be nice, unless you're rude to me. So yeah. Very Happy
PhazonDragon
PhazonDragon
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down