ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can't I see my creatures in the boxes?

4 posters

Go down

Why can't I see my creatures in the boxes? Empty Why can't I see my creatures in the boxes?

Post by Firefly Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:24 am

Tey all apear black, I can only see my eggs in the pop-up window.
Firefly
Firefly
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Why can't I see my creatures in the boxes? Empty Re: Why can't I see my creatures in the boxes?

Post by Rhynn Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:27 am

What browser are you using?
Rhynn
Rhynn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://roccaraven.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Why can't I see my creatures in the boxes? Empty Re: Why can't I see my creatures in the boxes?

Post by Firefly Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:44 am

IE 8.
Firefly
Firefly
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhynn Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:47 am

The website works very badly with Internet Explorer, since IE refuses to conform to the standards set for websites and Nyoka is built following those standards. The only solution is using Nyoka through another website; I recommend either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Rhynn
Rhynn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

http://roccaraven.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wimbledofy Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:51 pm

i think i have a similar issue. im not sure how to directly navigate to my eggs and creatures and i use aol. It also shows them as grey in the boxes and if i click on them it just has a small pop up window. Idk if i didnt read everything about how to work through the site but i dont think it did explain how to do it and what appears if you click on things. Also how do i get to the actions page for my creatures (nyokians?) all that appears is a small box and i cant click on the creature in the small box

Wimbledofy
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Voxezi Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Wimbledofy wrote:i think i have a similar issue. im not sure how to directly navigate to my eggs and creatures and i use aol. It also shows them as grey in the boxes and if i click on them it just has a small pop up window. Idk if i didnt read everything about how to work through the site but i dont think it did explain how to do it and what appears if you click on things. Also how do i get to the actions page for my creatures (nyokians?) all that appears is a small box and i cant click on the creature in the small box
There is no AOL browser. :\
You have to hover over the animal and then click it when it appears in the big box.
Voxezi
Voxezi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down