ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

+6
Drakkon
SilentSkieBlue
Mirounga
chuchu
Miggeh
Digidude123
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by Digidude123 Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:11 pm

“Hey, come look at this!” Your friends calls. You rush over to see what’s going on. He/She proudly holds up a slip of paper. “Look, the ABC Guild is looking for new recruits.”

“The ABC Guild? Never heard of it,” You say, taking the paper from your friend. “It sounds childish, but it’s the only guild around. Let’s check it out.” Your friend jumps up and down excitedly as you follow the directions on the paper. You eventually come to what looks like some sort of training camp. There are obstacle courses and Pokemon being drilled by a mean looking Aggron. Your friend’s jaw drops when he/she finds what she thought was going to be a wonderful experience, some sort of bootcamp. ‘’Relax,’’ you say, noticing your friend’s worried look. ‘’This could just be higher ups training. Heck, we haven’t even seen the inside yet.’’ You and your friend walk around the yelling Aggron, then enter the inside of the building. Your instincts were wrong, the insides looked dirty and cockroaches were scurrying on the walls and floors. When you turn to leave the horrible place, right behind you is the Aggron you saw earlier.

“New recruits, eh? Didn’t see you come in. So you want to enroll? Well it’s not that easy. There are a strict set of rules around here, and a test to see if your worthy of our training.”

‘’Well, were not interested in this specific guild right now’’ Your friend says bravely.

‘’Not interested? Now you listen to me, maggot, the explorers who come out of here, come out proud, and they’re the best explorers you could ever see. The yelling, the suffering, its worth it. It strengthens our recruits and makes them into what they are today.”

Your friend looks at you like he suddenly had a change of heart. ‘’Well do it, we’ll enroll!’’

‘’Now that’s good to hear. I’ll show you to your bedroom and you’ll take the initiation test tomorrow.” The Aggron leads you and your friend to the bedrooms, where you see a set of wooden bunk beds, with floor sack pillows. You glare at your friend for getting you into this, and after a long period of discomfort, fall asleep.

Rules:
1. Digi and ChuChu are awesome gods of epicness. Obey them.
2. No Mary Sues, bunnying, or god moding.
3. OOC chat must be enclosed in brackets/parentheses [ ] ()
4. Avoid one liners .
5. Be nice. Remember, just because somebody’s being a jerk to your character in the RP doesn’t mean they think that about you.
6. One team per person. Each team is limited to 4 characters (YOU MAY ONLY START WITH TWO, the rest must be recruited throughout the progress of the RP). Legends are VERY difficult to obtain due to obvious reasons.(uberness. Must have permission to get legendaries)
7. You may not start with an evolved Pokemon or a legendary. Pokemon evolved from Baby forms are okay (Ex. Pikachu, Marill and Jigglypuff)

To sign up, see the information topic

Last edited by Digidude123 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by Digidude123 Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:02 pm

((RPing time))

Aggron yelled to the top of his lungs to wake up the new recruits. This and honchcrow pecking their faces nonstop to wake them up.

''I'll see you all at the training course, in 10 minutes, tardiness will leave to consequences, NOW MOVE OUT''
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by Miggeh Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:25 pm

Asterix flickered open her gleaming green eyes, hissing under her breath. "My first day. What a joy. I get to be shouted at by some dinosaur to work harder than I ever would normally. As if that will cause me to do anything but rage," She muttered, getting up to stretch. She craned her neck to see Carmelita still asleep. She hissed again. "How is that prissy little kid still asleep?" Getting up with utmost attitude, Asterix pressed a paw onto her partners tail with slight force. "Up. Now."

Carmelita's eyes flew open in shock with a whimper. "Asterix, please do be more polite. You could have simply poked me and asked me to wake up," She spat, sitting up and washing her face. "Yes, I could have, but I didn't, now did I?" Asterix said, looking away to avoid hauling off and leaping at her partner. Carmelita looked back at her. "This is our first day, isn't it?" She said in an attempt to change the subject. "Yes, and we're going to get in huge trouble if we don't MOVE and get OUT THERE to the freaking training course." Asterix practically shouted. Carmelita blinked. "Wait, we have to start that on our first day?" Asterix slapped her forehead with a paw. "Yes, you buffoon. Let's move. Now." Without waiting for a response, Asterix took off in the direction of the training course. Carmelita sighed, getting up and swiftly following her teammate. "If only muzzles would work on a Purrloin..."

Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 pm

Shinobi had gently shaken Z for him to wake up. He wondered if it was a good idea since it would disturb his sleep routine but he thought it was needed because he got yelled at. ''Ugh, why are you waking me up?'' ''Well, uhh, Z, we have to go to the training course right now, or else there will be consequences. You know, I'm not sure this guild was such a good idea, it's so...unsanitary, it's really uncomfortable'' ''Come on, this is a great idea, it'll turn us into a great exploration team like we always wanted to be'' ''Mmmmk, I guess this could improve us, now let's get ready for that training course'' '' All right''

The two headed to the obstacle course.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Asterix took one step forward, her paw sliding forward as it met with a patch of mud. Losing her balance, she slid down right into it, hissing in shock and annoyance. "You would think they could at least warn you that it rained overnight," She said, getting up, not even bothering to clean herself. Carmelita just blinked. "Aren't you going to clean yourself off? It must be truly uncomfortable to be covered in...That. You look absolutely filthy," She said, briskly turning her head away, knowing full well that she could have easily just been slashed in the face. "Shut up if you want to go to bed tonight with both of your eyes," Asterix spat, digging her claws into the ground, resisting every urge to get violent. Carmelita looked back to Asterix. "We should go before we get yelled at. I'm honestly a little nervous," With that, Carmelita began elegantly padding away, carefully avoiding the mud. At once, a criminal plot evolved in Asterix's mind, and she swiped all four of Carmelita's legs out from under her, causing her to fall face-first into the mud.

Carmelita screamed, trying to get up in a panic. Asterix quietly laughed evilly. "That's what you get for being too prissy," Asterix tipped her head up to reveal a slight evil grin. Carmelita scratched frantically, finally managing to get out of the mud puddle. She licked her self clean, an expression of horror planted on her face. "I can't help but wonder, Carmelita. If you can't take a simple mud puddle, how are you going to take on that training course, let alone a dungeon?" Carmelita looked at Asterix. "No worries, I have boots, somewhere," Carmelita flashed a carefree smile. Asterix sulked. Out of all of the crazy Pokemon in the world, she was stuck with the single one who was going to wear boots into a mystery dungeon.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:18 pm

"Come on Kamex, wake up!" Chu Chu yelled at the still sleeping Squirtle in front of her. Kamex groaned as Chu Chu vigorously shook his shell.

"It has to be like, 5 in the morning." He muttered. How anyone could get up so early was beyond him.

"We can't afford to be late today, let's move!" Chu Chu impatiently grabbed his tail and ran off, Kamex bouncing painfully along the floor. "Ugh...Okay, you're too heavy to carry. You can walk the rest of the way." She said, releasing poor Kamex's tail. He teetered back and forth dizzily before landing with a thump on the ground. Chu Chu sighed. "If you're not going to bother to walk, at least tell me before I put you down," She said. Kamex groaned, but followed her outside.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Z strolled down the pathway leading to the entrance of the establishment. It was covered in dirty metal signs that read words such as ''trespassing'' and ''recruits'' or even ''beware''. The two opened the entrance door, and flinched as they saw the sunlight, even though it was muddy outside, the sunlight was so intense and exhausting. The two recruits looked at the obstacle course, and just the sight of it tired them. The two stopped at the spot where that Aggron was standing, he seemed very tense and somehow angry towards them. Shinobi looked at Z, who looked excited to start the course. Shinobi shrugged his shoulders and sighed, that his friend brought him into this, and why they couldn't have found a better guild than this hole. ''Your sure this was a good idea?'' ''Yes, i'm sure, look at all the people, it must be a good place if there's this much people'' Shinobi pondered Z's previous statement, and it slightly reassured him that his friend was so optimistic, he didn't want to let him down. Z looked at the course and saw a challenge, another milestone they had to pass. He believed that passing this test was a good way to prove to himself he and his teammate could be an exploration team if they set their mind to it, and he hoped to hard work would be worth it.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirounga Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Dan and Sparky were one's of the last one's to get going because sparky had to go. XD They rushed but luckily were on time when they came to the establishment, Sparky was a little worried when he read the signs but Dan went on right ahead. When they came to the course Dan accidently walked into Aggron and Sparky being a little worried soon became scared in an instant, but luckily Aggron didn't notice Sparky grabbed Dan and pulled him to where the others were. Them both didn't make a word, wondering what could happen next.
Mirounga
Mirounga
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:40 pm

Aggron surveyed the new recruits that had already come out. The others still had a few minutes left, but he decided to start the test anyway because he could. "All right maggots, listen up! This guild's trained some o' the best explorers out there. You want to even think about staying here, you have to pass the initiation test." He pointed over to a large track littered with hurdles of varying heights. "First part of the test, run as many laps as possible in two minutes. You need five laps to pass this part of the test." He said. "Now move! We haven't got all day. Your time starts now!"
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:49 pm

Asterix widened her eyes at the track they were expected to run on. Getting onto her toes, and sped out as quickly as she could. She could feel the mud from earlier crusting on the surface of her fur. Why hadn't she cleaned it off, like Carmelita had said? Nonetheless, she ignored it to the best of her ability, enjoying the feeling of the wind through the fur that wasn't covered in earth. Although she knew that she shouldn't really have been enjoying it, what with all of the pressure, she did anyway. And at once Asterix knew she was going to fit in just fine. With a swift, sly movement, she tripped two Pokemon in a manner that was not obvious at all, continuing forward, determined.

Carmelita shot out like a bullet, easily speeding past her teammate and few other straddlers. She was more focused than she ever had been, determined to impress Aggron and anyone else who was going to get in her way. Yes! She had perfect confidence. She was going to leave everyone something to remember. But at once, she felt her paw make contact with mud, and squealed. That uncomfortable feeling made her shiver, and she had to stop immediately to lick it off. Luckily, she managed to do so quickly enough that only a few passed her, and she managed to catch up to where she was, her heart pounding. Did anyone see that...? Will I be judged for it...? Maybe I should have really worn boots after all.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Z and Shinobi started running.

For Shinobi, running was easy. He quickly scurried along the course, with ease. His little bug legs made for easy running. The only thing slowing him down is that his legs often got stuck in the dirt, but Z helped him with that. He often hovered for a few seconds with his tiny little green wings to pass the other runners. He tried not to get squished by them either. Shinobi ran as fast as he could and made the 5 laps, in of course, under 2 minutes. He continued running, but was relieved to have passed. He continued running and running, he could still do a few more laps before time was out. Once he was really determined, he knew that participating in this guild was worth it, and he supported Z's optimism.

Z ran fast as well. His legs moved very quickly, and he avoided getting distracted by the mud. He was too competitive to give up, all he did was count the seconds as they quickly went by. When he wasn't concentrating on the track, and just looking forward, he slipped in the mud. He quickly got up, thinking that this slip up couldn't possibly ruin his chances of being a great explorer. Z, with his quickle nimble footsteps, ran past the other teams and finished his five laps, with about one minute remaining. He continued running after the 5 laps, and the 5 laps quickly became 6 and 7. He was very confident about his achievement and watched the other teams finish,
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Asterix stopped at the lap marking line after five laps. There was no way she was going to tire herself more by continuing to needlessly run. As she sat down to wash the mud out of her fur, however, Carmelita sped by and grabbed Asterix with her tail. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Asterix cried in shock, her fur standing on end. "Saving you from scolding. If you're going to be lazy, don't make it so obvious. Now shut up before someone notices I'm carrying you," Carmelita explained, swerving around a few Pokemon. "What lap are you on?" Asterix whispered. "My seventh. I'll probably make it to the eighth, but that's about it." Carmelita leaped over a patch of mud, scanning the ground and her sides as she crossed into her eighth lap. "How are you not exhausted?" Asterix asked, blinking in shock. "I never said I wasn't. I'm just running because everyone else is," Carmelita replied, slowing to a trot. Asterix took that moment to squirm out of her partner's tail and trot alongside her.

"Are we allowed to trot, do you think?" Carmelita asked Asterix, a worried expression on her face. "Of course. We've done the required amount of work," Asterix replied, turning to face forward. "Are you sure?" Carmelita asked, still obviously frightened. "Stop being such a scaredy cat, Carmelita. We'll be absolutely fine," At that, the pair continued trotting until the whistle was blown and their time was up. "Do you think they monitored us?" Asterix asked, looking to Carmelita. "Probably," She replied, a serious expression still planted on her face. "Stop. Okay, just stop," Asterix hissed. "What ever are you talking about? Stop what?" Carmelita asked, tipping her head to the side. "You need to just quit with your prissy-ness. Quit worrying. Quit being so careful. It's oddly annoying, especially now, after I've grown up with it," Asterix spat, narrowing her eyes. Carmelita mulled over what had just been said to her. Then she grinned. "Of course, Asterix. Sorry." Asterix looked back and cracked a rare, non-maniacal smile. "That's much better to hear. Now let's see what's next on our agenda, " Asterix said, speeding off to follow the other Exploration Teams, Carmelita in tow.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:52 pm

Red poked Xeno with her nose. He was still sleeping, that one. Honchcrow hadn't even notice the tiny bird sleeping in the corner.
"Xeno...Xeno?...XENO." It wasn't working. She sighed. She had slept in a little--under a bed was her preffered napping place--but had seen all the others leaving the area. Xeno was still snoozing. She proceded to step two, namely smacking him.
"WHAWHOWRAPHH RED. Wha--" He was cut off as the Sandile picked him up in her mouth and carried him out to the ring, where the others were running. When she set him down with an ungainly "ptooie" his outburst of indignaty caught the attention of Aggron. Red tipped her head to the now greatly intimidated Natu.
"I was making sure he got up." With a sidelong glance at Xeno she ran off to the track, leaving the psychic bird to explain the whole thing.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:59 pm

"Get out of here you insane bird - I don't think you'll be able to regenerate in fire like a Moltres," Trollestia grumbled, increasing the heat of her mane to get the bird away from her face. "Why didn't you give Zecora the same wake-up call?!" She shouted as the bird left the room - probably to annoy more innocent Pokemon who were simply sleeping. While the Ponyta was a prank artist herself, she wasn't a morning person, and simply placed a hoof on the Blitzle's shoulder to shake her awake. "You missed a lovely wake-up call, Zecora; time to get scheming."

The Blitzle arched her eyebrows in response, "Pranks aren't a good idea, I think. Perhaps you should just calm down and have a relaxing drink?" Trollestia glared at Zecora; she knew that Trollestia hated it when she spoke in rhymes. "Sorry; I just can't help but speak in rhymes on occasion. I'm done now. Really."

The Ponyta merely snorted in response, "Whatever. Anyway, we can't just 'have a relaxing drink.' Honestly, where's the fun in that - you know that I've go thousands of tricks up my hooves." The Blitzle didn't respond - she most certainly did know about Trollestia's tricks, and they always seemed to end up badly. "Don't be such a scaredy-Meowth. Everything will end up fine. Either way, I don't have it fully planned out yet, so let's just get to this morning's task before we're late."

The two of them made it, barely, on time to hear Aggron yell their morning workout. "Run two thousand meters in two minutes? What does he think, we're Slowpokes? We're both horses, heck, when I evolve, I'll be known for my speed - this will be a snap." Trollestia whispered to her partner. "Once we get the laps done, I'll have time to think about a prank - I'm thinking of pulling something on the big boss there."

Zecora's eyes widened, "Are you insane?" Nervous sparks shot out from her mane.

Trollestia grinned, "I'd be insane to not try. Think about it - I'd probably be legendary here for having the guts to get him. Any punishment he'd come up with would be worth it."

Before Zecora could come up with a response to knock the Ponyta out of her fantasy land where everything was peachy, Aggron commanded for them to start. She and Trollestia immediately broke into a gallop, each of them matching strides perfectly, exhaling with each different step. Far before the time was up, the two had already completed their five laps, jumping the hurdles with ease using their strong hind legs. Rather than slow to a trot, which was difficult for them, the two simply maintained their galloping pace. "I hope he shouts when our two minutes are up - galloping for an eternity isn't exactly on the pranking agenda for the day," Trollestia whispered between breaths.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:07 pm

Chu Chu took off at what in her world must've been rocket speed. "Eat my dust suckers!" She cried out. Kamex on the other hand, was barely struggling along. He was built for swimming, not trudging through mud and hurdles. His shell didn't make it any easier. Chu Chu started pushing him along on her second lap. "Come on, if you don't hurry we'll fail the test!"

Aggron watched the runners as they neared their final laps. He turned to the little Natu a Sandile had left next to him. "Well, look who decided to wake up." He said. "I suggest you get moving maggot, time's almost up."
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Xeno gaped and tried to form words, but it wasn't happening. More shocked that he hadn't been berated more sternly, he decided to get going before Aggron changed his mind. Though he was stressing as it were--his little legs were not meant for running. Even Red, who was short limbed and had no running experience was building a wider and wider gap behind her.

Not to imply that she was running very fast, though. Even some of the more tired Pokemon were still passing her. She just hoped she didn't trip.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTamerChris Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 pm

There was a dark field...it was very strange. Nothing was moving...when all of a sudden Aura spotted a gem...but as Aura went closer to this strange gem, it slowly disappeared...until it faded away. Then a bunch of shadows went past Aura, Aura was terrified because he couldn't make out what they were. Aura ran away and all of a sudden couldn't run...and slowly couldn't walk. A strange wave of heat came and it was tiring out the little riolu. Then...everything seemed to fade away and everything went blank.

Aura woke up because of that strange dream, he was incredibly tired and sore and very hot for some reason. He then saw a Honchkrow with a not-so pleased face. "Ugh, you certainly are a pesky rascal. For some reason all my drill pecks didn't wake you up so I had to use Heat wave on you. This is not acceptable as trainee's and you're expected to do better. I'll let you off the hook this time but only this time. Now quickly, Aggron is awaiting to meet all the new recruits." Honchkrow scolded at Aura and then flew away. "Aura, you really need to wake up sooner, when you're sleeping you looked troubled for some reason. Anyways we can't talk now, we have to go out to the main square" Jelly said. Aura nodded and the 2 headed off to go out to the main square.

Aggron turned around and saw the 2 pokemon. "Oh and look who had the sleepies today. You slackers go to work and here is your first test. Run at least 5 laps around that long track in 2 minutes or you won't make it." Aggron yelled. "GO NOW!"

Aura and Jelly were worried. "How are we supposed to do this..." Aura asked to the Solosis. "Hmm...I have an idea! You have the ability steadfast, if I can make you flinch your speed will go up by 1, for some reason I have rock slide and if I keep on using rock slide maybe we'll be lucky and you get flinched." Jelly explained. "Great idea Jelly! Now throw those rocks!" Aura said excitedly at Jelly's interesting plan. Jelly attacked Aura with Rock slide a few times and then Riolu got a steadfast boost because it somehow flinched. [It's strange how these moves can make us flinch... Riolu wondered]

"You two! You have a minute and 30 seconds, stop slacking off!" Aggron yelled. Aura and Jelly quickly ran around the track, Jelly was using all his psychic powers to propel him as fast he can while Aura was enjoying the steadfast speed boost and was using quick attack to also go really fast.

They made 4 laps...clock is ticking...will Aura and Jelly make it?

(Sorry I came into this late. <_> I probably messed up somewhere. D: Please correct my stupidity if I did. I don't rp that much and I'm not such a fantastic writer.)
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:48 pm

"Time!" Aggron called out to the runners. "Bring 'er in." Kamex panted and flopped down in front of Aggron. Chu Chu sat down next to him. She had managed to finish her laps, but Kamex only had done four. She put her worry aside as Aggron began to speak again. "I must say, most of you did a decent job," He said, before suddenly yelling, "For a worthless pile of dung! Come on, my granny can run faster than all of you. This ain't daycare, you all better hope your speed improves if you're lucky enough to stay."

Aggron pointed to a tall, rocky wall. "For the next test, you will all have to climb to the top of that wall then back down. The longer it takes you to climb, the harder it becomes." He said with a sly smile. "Those of you with hooves will take an alternate route. The wall on the right has ledges that you will have to jump up on to get to the top. If you fall or don't make it within a minute, you fail the test. Now, GET A MOVE ON!!"
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTamerChris Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:01 am

Aura and Jelly sighed, they were lucky they made it.

"Hmm this next challenge won't be that hard for me. I can float!" Jelly said with a big smile. Jelly started floating up when all of a sudden 3 muscular Golem's starting dropping rocks at it but Jelly managed to avoid them pretty easily. Aura was using it's amazing climbing skills to climb when all of a sudden out of the wall it got smacked by a geodude. The geodude smiled at how his trap work and Aura almost fell down the entire wall but Aura managed to grab on to a piece of a ledge.. Further up the path a bunch of Gligar's and Skarmory's were annoying the pokemon that managed to get near the top and Aura swiftly dodged them. But... all of a sudden a bunch of sand went into his eyes (Sand Attack!). Aura was trying to get the sand out of his eyes while holding on and Gligar was taunting (Taunt!) the poor Riolu. Riolu managed to get the the top and at the top he noticed that Jelly already made it to the top and then down. Aura jumped for his life and swiftly climbed down the wall that seemed as big as a mountain. But of all a sudden, one of the ledges he was on crumbled underneath him and Aura fell...
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:10 am

Red and Xeno looked at each other. They weren't as tired as the others, but neither of them were built for climbing, and only Xeno was much at hopping. Xeno smirked a little, pleased by the thought of retribution for the earlier abandonment to Aggron, and proceeded up the hoofed trail.

Red stood there for a moment and just stared at the wall for a moment. Then she grinned like a fool and let out a wild "Whoop!" and proceded up the rockface, digging in tiny claws and biting anything that fell on her. She'd never been so glad of her ground typing.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 am

Aggron looked down disapprovingly at the Solosis that had so easily levitated up and down the mountain. "Don't think you've won just yet maggot. There's no such thing as an easy assignment here. Staraptor!" The large bird Pokemon flew around in a circle over Aggron's head before dropping something in his hand. Aggron held the object up for the Solosis to see. It was a belt with large, round stones attached to each side. "Levitating Pokemon are lucky enough to do this test with a fashionable belt." Aggron smirked as he slipped the weight on to the little green Pokemon.

Chu Chu panted hard ash she climbed up the wall. Climbing was not her thing. Tiny fingers made gripping the stones difficult. Water had also begun to pour from the top, pushing everything down and making the stones slippery. Kamex wasn't having it any easier either. He found that his shell was not only a dead weight but limited his movement.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:24 am

Asterix looked up at the rock wall and died a little inside. "We...We have to...What in..." She stood there, as rock solid as the wall, stuttering for words as Pokemon raced past her to start. "Asterix! Come on! We have to move. We have to pass," Carmelita shouted in a panic, shoving Asterix along. "Nooooo. Carmelita, carry me!" Asterix begged. "No," Carmelita responded simply. At that, the Glameow unsheathed her claws and ascended the rocky wall, using her tail as an extra limb. Asterix shivered at Aggron's shouts, and looked up the wall with determination shining in her green eyes. "This. Is where I have fun," Asterix leaped up onto the wall, latching onto other Pokemon for assistance when she scrambled slightly. "DEAL WITH IT," She shouted in reply to an enraged Pokemon. There was no way she was going to let anyone get in her way. As she put a paw on a ledge, she felt it crumble and at once she removed the paw, but it was too late. She lost her balance as the ledge caused the whole wall to shudder. She watched a few Pokemon go tumbling down, and she latched onto a ledge with her claws, fear clenching at her heart for the first time. She scrambled for a hold on the surface, her hind legs and tail dangling in the air with no support. And then she spotted Carmelita, almost to the top of the rock wall, looking down at Asterix with a look of fear, worry, and curiosity.

Asterix quickly looked around for some poor, sappy Pokemon to take advantage of, but they were either not looking too great, at the top of the wall, or too far down to be of any assistance. Asterix quickly shoved her hind legs forward, attempting to latch onto to wall with her other limbs. She continued to scramble for a more stable hold. Pausing for a moment, she took the time to look up, and her heart fluttered. She saw the poofy end of Carmelita's tail bounce inches from her face a few times. Her partner was just a few feet from the top of the wall and was stretching her tail the best she could, trying to get her partner and leader to latch on. Asterix grinned and narrowed her eyes, and grabbed onto Carmelita's tail the next time it drifted down. Asterix was launched into the air by the pressure of her partner's tail's force, and felt all four of her paws flail in the air with nothing to support them. She saw Carmelita's face, her mouth gaping in horror as her lifelong friend tumbled down from the air. Carmelita lunged to catch her friend as she was falling, but missed by just a whisker's length. She looked down, horror still planted on her face, as Asterix latched onto a ledge on all fours.

Carmelita let out a long sigh. At least her friend was alright. But with a pang she realized that the time was surely nearly over. She slowly proceeded to descend down the wall, continuing to use her tail as an extra limb. She heard gasps of Pokemon as she caused tiny pebbles to fall down onto them. "Sorry!" She cried, not wanting any anger to be directed at her. Carmelita stepped down on the ledge and felt it give way, so she quickly jerked it back in alarm. She looked down and was relieved to see that Asterix was still unharmed. Carmelita slithered down the wall a little farther, just far enough to grab Asterix by the scruff in her teeth. Realizing that she was only a few feet from the ground, Carmelita leaped off the wall and onto the floor with a sigh as she dropped Asterix onto the floor and collapsed on the ground.

Asterix looked at her partner, her mouth agape. "You...Helped me...So...Much..." Carmelita tipped her head to the side with a smile. "Of course I did. You needed help, and so I helped you. There was no way I was going to carry you, but I never said I wasn't going to help you at all," The Glameow sat with a contempt look on her face as she drew a paw over her face. Asterix scrambled over to sit next to her partner, sighing in relief.

They had made it over the wall.

Last edited by Miggeh on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:26 am

Shinobi was glad the challenge was so convenient. His bug legs stuck to the wall and he quickly went up the wall. when he was half way up, he noticed the falling rocks, which he avoided. When he was three quarters of the way there, he got hit by a boulder. The boulder made him go off the wall and flying in the air, but he countered this by hovering back to safety. He then got to the top, and quickly ran to the bottom, within 1 minute.

Z, as a four legged pokemon, took the alternative course. He jumped from ledge to ledge, with ease. When he was at the top, he looked at the bottom, and it was very dangerous. He tried not to fall down, but if he didn't go fast he wouldn't make it in time. He dropped from 2 ledges at a time, and later hit the bottom, within time.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTamerChris Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:40 am

Aura barley managed to grab on to one of the ledges and didn't take too much damage, he was worried, he had very little time to get down but he was in a very *tight* situation. He held on and saw that Jelly actually didn't make it to the bottom just yet, it was just a green blob that he saw on the ground. [Boy why does he have to look so much like a blob. -.- Aura thought.] Jelly was surrounded by 5 paralyzed magnimites. "Beep-beep, magic coat..not fun. Must not...thunder wave...magic coat...beep-beep." The magnimite's said simultaneously looking like they were slightly malfunctioning because of their paralysis. Jelly helped Aura get on his feet and they continued down and barley completed that challenge. "Boy if I wasn't fit to do this challenge and you weren't there I would have never completed it." Aura said.

They sat down waiting for Aggron to command them to do another challenging task.
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:46 am

When Aggron called time, Zecora and Trollestia came to a skidding halt in the mud, splattering both of their coats with it. Trollestia gave herself a little shake and sent the mud off of herself, reigniting her flames that had been doused by the partially-liquid substance. The two of them walked over to Aggron, neither of them particularly out of breath as their species were both more or less designed for distance running. When he yelled, Trollestia stuck her head near Zecora's ear, "His mom's a worthless pile of dung." The Blitzle simply rolled her eyes; her companion was certainly childish at times. "And if he's that old, I'd hate to see his grandmother."

The Ponyta simply stretched her limbs when he said they had better hope to get faster - Rapidash were known for outrunning everything; the day she evolved, she was going to have some serious pony ownage on that course. Zecora, on the other hand, was nervous; she was more of the shadow to Trollestia and never really aspired to get better at anything. She thought that her running time had been pretty good - Trollestia had only gotten a slight lead on her.

"Ledge hopping? No problem - we're practically goats. This'll be a snap." Trollestia declared to her partner, who simply shrugged. "Although, I'll tell you a secret," the Ponyta leaned in close, "We're going to get a prank in on old Ironsides there before we leave."

"Oh? And just how do you plan on doing that and climbing the wall in one minute?" Zecora responded, watching the other teams already headed to the wall - they'd lose if they didn't get their hooves moving.

"Well, that's just it, isn't it? The art of trolling: don't do anything and refuse to recognize the fact you haven't done anything."

"I think I'll climb the wall," Zecora responded, looking longingly at the others who were actually doing what they were told.

"Suit yourself - this is going to be only the beginning," Trollestia replied, remaining steadfast in front of the Aggron. Zecora simply shook her head and galloped to the wall with the ledges, managing to get to the top in just over thirty seconds, dodging dropped rocks and super-effective attacks. "All downhill now, filly," she murmured, staring at the ledges on the other side, and gulping, suddenly Trollestia's safe ground approach to this seemed like a good idea.

Gulping and steeling herself, Zecora began to head down the wall, simply sliding from cliff to cliff. A burst of water was dumped on her, but she carried onward, finally reaching the bottom with just a few seconds to spare.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next