ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

+6
Drakkon
SilentSkieBlue
Mirounga
chuchu
Miggeh
Digidude123
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by SilentSkieBlue Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:54 am

Red was grinning as she pulled herself over the rockface--she had just stuck her feet straight into the rock to pull herself up, a combination of Dig and pure willpower--and bits of rock tumbled off her claws and jaws. Every time a geodude or large boulder had fallen at her, she'd just grabbed it in her teeth and spat it aside.

Xeno, meanwhile, just scurried in behind Zecora, all huffy that he'd started before her but finished later. He could not wait till he evolved, and could actually do something.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by Digidude123 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 pm

Aggron walked over to the next challenge.

''Alright, you maggot weasel CRY BABIES, LISTEN UP PUNKS'' Aggron's face turned red, but he decided to calm down before having a worst headache. ''Now, finish up and come over here''. Aggron walked the recruits to a murky, dirty, smelly pool, which looked like it hadn't been cleaned for years at this point. ''In front of you is a 20 feet deep pool, and I haven't heated it in a while, so have fun, thing is, I want those weights at the bottom, to be up here, MAKE IT HAPPEN, NOW GO!!!!'' Aggron screamed at the top of his lungs.

''Those who don't have arms or thumbs-''Aggron sighed 'Will have to take an alternative route.'' He tied the same fashionable belt with weights attached to the other explorers. ''Congratulations, you are for fortunate enough to wear this glamorous fashion accessory, you pansies.'' ''You have to go to the bottom of the pool and back up.'' ''Alright, get a move on, enough stalling, GO GO GO''
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Trollestia raised her eyebrows at Zecora, "He didn't even comment once on my refusal to do the previous challenge. What a loser."

"His face is red with rage, though," Zecora responded, watching as veins throbbed in the Aggron's head as he commanded their next training course. Trollestia looked as if she was going to make a response, but the Aggron came over and instead tied some dirty belts to their bodies.

The fiery horse snorted and rolled her eyes - "He does know that I could just burn through this if I wanted to, right?"

"Please don't - he didn't yell at you for the last 'prank' but there's no telling what he'll do if you disobey him again." Zecora hissed as the two of them looked over the edge of the murky pool.

"How can he even see if we swim to the bottom of the pool? This feels like it could use a lot of work," Trollestia replied. "Whoever designs these courses must not be the brightest tool in the shed."

"There are probably water-types under there waiting to attack us - like with the last challenge had. You would know this if you actually tried the last challenge."

"Mmm, whatever. Luckily, unlike Charmander, Ponyta can actually survive if their flames go out - otherwise I wouldn't do this one either. I've already got a plan that will get old Ironhead over there red with fury."

"I think I'll sit out of this particular prank as well," Zecora responded, not eager to see what punishments were like around here.

"Suit yourself," Trollestia replied. At that, they were given the command to go, and the two of them leaped into the water.

As she expected, Trollestia's flames went out immediately as she dove into the water. Luckily, reaching the bottom of the pool was easy; she simply didn't move and let the weights do all of the work. He didn't say we had to surface with the weight belts still on, she thought, and raised a diamond-hard hind hoof to the belt. She was running out of breath by the time she finally managed to wriggle out of the belt, but after that it was a one way shot to the surface. Dodging attacks from water-types - who had been under the water just as Zecora presumed, Trollestia reached the surface of the water and was one of the first Pokemon out of the water, presumably because she cheated.

"How was that, Ironsides?" she asked walking over to the Aggron and simply daring him to make a response. She looked ridiculous with her soaking cream coat and without her trademark flames - she still wasn't dry enough to start them again - but she had finished the task allotted to her: swim to the bottom of the pool, then back up again. There was only the minor issue of doing it the way she wanted to.

Zecora, on the other hand, was having a much more difficult time surfacing. She was being buffeted by Water Pulses left and right, and she just couldn't seem to get any closer to the water with the belt on. She was quickly running out of air, and she wasn't sure if she'd ever reach the top of the water to get the breath she needed so badly. Through the corner of her eye, she watched Trollestia surface, and thought if, for once, her friend had been right about a prank.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:45 pm

(Ehehe, my first post. XD Thanks for letting Lectriss be shiny Digi!)

"Ohnonono!" Lectriss cried. "We're going to be late, hurry up Cyber! We'll get in trouble for not being at the camp on the first day!" The little joltik frantically pulled on Cyber's face to make him go faster.
"Relax Lectriss. It does not matter if we did not arrive on time. The brochure for the camp states that anyone can turn up anytime, for now." The porygon continued at 'his' calculated pace. Like all porygons, Cyber was genderless, however, he prefered to think of himself as male.
"Butbutbut, we'll have missed the first exercises! Hey look! There's the sign for it! Speed up will you!" Lectriss bounced in exitement.
"This pace is the most efficent that I have calculated for this terrain. I do not wish to expend any energy that I might want to conserve for our stay at this camp." Cyber's even gaze was met with a rather unimpressed purple glare. "Are you annoyed?"
"No, but you don't seem very excited." Lectriss's voice was bordering on whinging. "I thought you were looking forward to this."
"On the contrary, I am greatly excited."
"Then c'mon!" Lectriss bounded ahead, down the path that led to the camp. Cyber did not speed up.

Lectriss watched the huge, angry looking Aggron who was just shouting orders to swim in a pool as Cyber caught up. Lectriss eyed the murky water from their hidden viewpoint dubiously.
"I can't swim." she whispered to Cyber, "My, fluff stuff gets waterlogged and I sink. My feet don't make good paddles to move myself with. Plus I start to produce electricity when panicked, so I'd just electrocute everyone." Lectriss glanced at the porygon, "You would also be bad with swimming I think. Not really in porygon programming huh?"
Cyber shook his head.
"Let's see if I can sweet-talk the Aggron into letting us out of this task." Lectriss's purple eyes narrowed sneakily as she considered what to say.
"I thought that you were worried about missing any tasks?"
"Times change, Cy."
"Then why do you not wait until the excercise is over before announcing our arrival?"
Lectriss looked at her friend with a blank expression.
"Y'know, this is why I brought you. Brilliant." Lectriss bundled herself and Cyber into a thicker bush in order to hide better, and watch from a distance, currently there was a ponyta and a blitzle attempting the swim.
Please let us not be found, Lectriss sent a silent prayer to Arceus.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:51 pm

''What do you think your doing, smart ass?''

''I don't see your belt, newbie'' Aggron strapped another belt to the horse. ''Now you go fetch that other belt you left in the pool, and you better not take that one off, or i'll kick you out of here pronto, YOU UNDERSTAND NOW, MAGGOT?'' Aggron kicked the horse back into the pool and watched her sink, without caring if she would drown or not.

Aggron noticed the other recruits.

''Scared of the water, sunshine? too bad, get in the pool and fetch me some weights, will ya?''

Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:20 pm

"Darn it." whispered Lectriss. She straightened up to her full four inches of height and walked over to the Aggron. Plan B. "Please, Sir General, sir, I can't really swim all that well." Lectriss put on her most silky voice, and her eyes pleaded with the massive steel-type. "You see, I've never done it before, and I don't really know where to begin. Tying a weighted belt to me, is physically impossible due to my diminiutive stature and also unwise, as you are assuming that your recruits can swim in the first place. I am sure that this is not your fault at all, you appear to be an Aggron of high intelligence and knowledge. Some pokémon are not suited to the water, and could even die. I fear I am one of those pokémon. Of course, I could have a go, but you would need to show me, I'm sure you are an excellent swimmer, and I have mild hydrophobia. You could probably teach me to overcome my fears, you look like you would be good at that." As Lectriss layed on the honey, she hoped it would not be too much. "Also, my friend would benefit with a tune-up, in order to get him in condition to enter the water, I'm sure you know that porygons need the suitable software in order to submerge? This takes quite a while, often a few hours to download the tech. Cyber, at the least, will be unable to participate in your, ah, exercises." Lectriss gave an apologetic grin and sighed as if it was a terrible shame.

(D: I gotta go.)
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:37 pm

''Afraid of water, haha, that's pretty funny, newbie.''

''Here's a good way to get rid of hydrophobia, you should GET IN THE FREAKING POOL, AND GO FETCH MY WEIGHTS NOW, MAGGOT, NOW!!''
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:51 pm

Kamex jumped into the pool, happy a test he could easily beat had come up. He skillfully maneuvered around the Pokemon attacks, despite the weighted belt. Swimming back up however, was another matter. A Sharpedo had locked his sights on Kamex, chasing him around but not letting the Squirtle surface. Kamex was beginning to tire. The previous parts of the test had already worn him out and the weight of the belt didn't help.

The Sharpedo was about to clamp down on Kamex's tail when Chu Chu, who did not like getting her fur wet and waited until the last minute, jumped into the water and sunk right on top of it. Kamex finished his swim and pulled himself back up onto the land. Chu Chu, all though not being chased by a Sharpedo, was having her own problems getting back up. Her tiny feet hardly helped as she struggled back up to the surface. A stray Water Gun found its way to her and boosted Chu Chu enough for her to make it to the surface. "Such weird luck we have," She muttered.

"Tell me about it." Kamex said as he flopped down in the mud.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:57 pm

Red was not having fun. Water was not as easy to maneuver through as sand, at least not with weights attached, not to mention the water-type weakness and all. Luckily Xeno felt a little bad about his petty vengeance and showed her a trick--he bounced off the head of a poliwag and onto another, working his way up to the top. He was much, much lighter than the weights and was struggling to move at all when he couldn't bounce.

When Red followed up right beneath him, he bounced off her to reach another. Red was a little miffed at first, but then realized they wouldn't make it unless they both did. When they reached the surface it was a lot of gasping, splashing, Xeno-being-grabbed-and-spitting until they reached the edge.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:31 pm

Z thought the belt was extremely uncomfortable. He looked down at the murky water, and was repulsed by the smell. He jumped and was rapidly carried to the bottom by the belt of weights. He moved his arms and legs rapidly, and it sort of looked like the doggie paddle. Though when he though everything was going to be alright, the water pokemon waiting underneath were making him move with bursts of water. He paddled and paddled until the surface was close, and gasped for air when the he reached it, and took off the belt in relief.

Shinobi, on the other hand, was too light to resurface when he hit the bottom. So instead, he crawled on the pool's floor, and reached the wall, which he climbed with his tiny bug legs. The burst of water only helped push him to the surface, which he did quick enough. Z then helped him take off the belt, they had completed the challenge.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:42 pm

"All right maggots, enough with your kiddie splashes, outta the water!" Aggron yelled at the remaining Pokemon. Once everyone was lined in front of him, Aggron continued his yelling. "I CANNOT believe that out of TEN recruits, only SIX of you passed the exam!" He slammed his tail down angrily on the ground. "Most of you didn't even get out here on time. Some teams are STILL in their rooms. UNACCEPTABLE!"

Aggron glared down at the the row of recruits. "Those of you didn't pass the exam get NO DINNER tonight. You will also have to take a make up exam that will be MUCH more difficult than the child's play test you took today. The teams that DID pass are...Pwny, Aura Kinghts, Illusion, Sky Rocket, Zeroes and Sheathe. You're all dismissed!"
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Honchcrow led the teams who passed down the hall. The halls were smelly and stains were splattered. Once down the hall, they entered the cafeteria. The cafeteria was very big, with 6 tables. The tables were cleaned daily by licky licky, who prepared food all day long for the explorers, but often drooled in it by accident. ''Here's the cafeteria, enjoy your slop'' said honchcrow, leaving the cafeteria.

''Slop, pfff, that's not true'' ''Don't worry, explorers, everything else might be bad, but I make sure every explorer is full of yummy food after a long day''. On the tables were delicious meals such as grilled, ginger marinaded magikarp fillet, barbeque sauce and fried farfetch'd, smoked farfetch'd with pepper, miltank burgers, and crawdaunt with butter sauce. For those who didn't like meat, there was a salad bar with fresh vegetables and assorted sauces.

''Hope you like it, dig in!'' said Licky Licky joyfully.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Kamex and Chu Chu hungrily dug in to the delicious food. There were a couple wet spots here and there, but it was nothing a napkin couldn't handle. Or if it couldn't they just scraped it off. "Maybe this won't be so bad after all," Chu Chu said through a mouthful of grilled Karp.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Magickoi Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:23 pm

Magic was in front of a strange building that looked like it was crumbling.

"Dude this is the training place? Yuck." said Greeny, his partner.

"Wait, I think I smell food!" magic replied.

They rushed in the building and followed the scent of miltank burgers. Yummeh. They stopped at a dining room where others were chowing down. All he heard was "dig in!", he gave a look at greeny and they both ran to the table and started eating all they could manage. Magic didn't even notice how tired the strangers looked, or how angry that Aggron looked. He flipped a plate at someone.

"Oops! Sorry!" he said in a choked voice, food crumbs splashed everywhere. Man, this was some good cooking.

Magickoi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Z and Shinobi were hogging all the crawdaunt with butter sauce. It was their favourite, they were really glad at least the food was good, and they didn't even notice all the drool because it was too delicious.

Aggron noticed a team that wasn't sweating and muddy came in and ate.

''Go join all the other failures, MAGGOTS, YOU WANT SOMEONE TO EAT, EAT OFF THE FLOOR'' Aggron shoved the food on the ground and stepped on it. ''NOW GO JOIN THE OTHERS OUTSIDE!!!''
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonTamerChris Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:31 pm

"Wow...we had to do a lot of tough work today Jelly," said Aura.

"Yeah, we will need to keep on working hard, so we can complete our dreams and become master explorers! Now let's go get something to eat!" Jelly said excitedly.

Aura and Jelly both ran into the cafeteria. They saw pokemon throwing food all over the place and a worried Aggron, they decided to keep out of trouble for now.

Aura went straight to the Crawdaunt with butter sauce and the smoked Farfetch'd and started to devour it. Jelly didn't really like the fact that those were pokemon being served so they just ate some Vegetables.

"Aura...you do know those are pokemon you're eating, right?" Jelly asked.

"I know...but we have to eat to survive, don't we? And I need my Meat!" Aura responded.

Jelly sighed and continued (slowly) eating his food.

Last edited by DragonTamerChris on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
DragonTamerChris
DragonTamerChris

Back to top Go down

Post by Magickoi Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Magic stole a bunch of food from chu chu's plate and stuffed it in his explorer pouch, before running outside with greeny.

Last edited by Magickoi on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Magickoi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:39 pm

Xeno went a little blank in the face for a moment, whereas Red tucked straightaway into the Miltank burgers. Xeno looked greener than usual and made his way over to the salad table, eating quietly. Red came over, nomming on a piece of the fried Farfetch'd and pointed with her nose to something Jelly was eating.

"Howzzat Oddish taste? Any good?"
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:41 pm

Trollestia and Zecora, both of whom who barely made it to the surface of the pool after the previous task (the Ponyta once again losing her weight belt when she was sure the Aggron wasn't paying attention) were shocked to see they both passed the test. Still dripping wet, the pair entered the dining hall, Trollestia shaking her water-logged pelt which still refused to ignite. "My plans of pranking old Ironsides didn't turn out too well, but I'm still intent on getting him someday." Trollestia murmured to her partner, who rolled her eyes.

"You're insane. Doing this will put you into a world of pain."

"Did you just use rhymes, Zecora? You know how much I loathe rhyming."

"And you know how much I hate rule breaking. Can't you just let it rest for a while?"

The two of them, meanwhile, each grabbed salad-filled plates and moved over to a table all their own. "I don't think so - we're in a cafeteria right now. And what do cafeterias just ask for?"

Zecora's eyes widened and she stared at her friend, "Please don't do what I think you're going to do."

Trollestia's eyes lit up with glee, "I think it's time for a," she shouted the next words, "FOOD FIGHT!" An apple was sitting on her plate, and she picked it up in her mouth, tossing it into the air and kicking it behind her, aiming for any of the other recruits and hoping to get a bulls-eye.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:46 pm

Licky Licky walked into the room with a tray full of deserts, but when he saw the food flinging, he dropped the tray on the ground and ran back into the kitchen crying.

Shinobi walked over to the ponyta.

''please stop that, it's very unsanitary'' he said straight to her face.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:37 am

Aggron pushed the two recruits roughly into their room and walked back to the Cafeteria...Only to find a salad flying through the air straight towards him. The bowl shattered instantly once it hit him, dumping lettuce and dressing on his face. He shook with anger, and yelled so loud the whole room started to shake. "WHICH ONE OF YOU LOUSY MAGGOTS THREW THAT?!"
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:40 am

Shinobi pointed to the ponyta beside him.

''She started the whole food fight'' he said quietly.

Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 am

Trollestia stood up and faced the Aggron proudly, "I did start the food fight. What're you gonna do about it Ironsides?"

"Trollestia - really - get down, this really seems like a bad idea, don't make him angrier!" Zecora pleaded, already knowing it was too late. To the Nincada, she added, "Please don't encourage her - the more blame she gets, the more popular she thinks she is, and the more pranks she pulls."

"This is just the first of many pranks I intend to pull, and so long as I stay here, I don't think you'll get a restful day." She set her mane and tail on fire, as she was finally dry enough to do so, "And yes. That is a challenge. Let's see who 'breaks' the other one in first. May the best woman win."

The Blitzle simply facehoofed - Trollestia was surely in for a world of pain.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:48 am

Red had spent the brief amount of time that food had been flying grabbing what she could and scolding anyone nearby about the evils of wasting food. She slid under a table in the hopes of avoiding the rage of Aggron. There she found Xeno holding his head--or more so his face or forehead, given his being a Natu--and muttering to himself.
"This can't be real this can't be real this can't be real they eat other pokemon and then they throw the remains at each other this can't be real this can't be real oh God it is real."

Red sighed and moved to the side and munched on her trophies. Pokemon or not, they were dead now and it didn't make them less dead to not eat the food they were given. The few flecks of flung Crawdaunt were particularly good. She wished she'd gotten more earlier.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:58 am

((Sorry if it doesnt make sense...I was writing this before you posted Drakk and i'm in deep trouble if my mom sees me DX))

Aggron stormed up to Trollestia, fuming with anger. "Well, making trouble on the first night?" Aggron noticed the dropped tray of desserts in front of the kitchen door. "You're going in there and apologizing to Licky Licky right NOW!" He growled, after putting two and two together. "You'll also be peeling the entire shipment of potatoes that just came in, hooves or no hooves. And since it's clear," Aggron raised his voice for all the recruits to hear. "that there is no respect for Licky Licky's cooking, I'M in charge of serving up the grub for a week." Several Pokemon groaned. "Now MOVE IT, you've got an apology for our chef."
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next