ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

+6
Drakkon
SilentSkieBlue
Mirounga
chuchu
Miggeh
Digidude123
10 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by Sallin Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:18 am

"Well, at least we didn't get wet." Lectriss sighed as she watched the 'successful' teams eat. She had kept the Aggron talking long enough to not go in the awful pool. "I mean, I don't think that we'd ever actually have to get into water in a dungeon, and we can always recruit a water pokémon if it becomes an issue." Lectriss bounced up, and onto Cyber's head. "Lucky you, you don't need to eat do you?"
"As a matter of fact, I do require basic elements of nutrition. However, I can go long periods without 'eating'." the Porygon tried to tilt his head to look at her, but she just clung onto the same spot.
"I haven't really talked to anyone yet," Lectriss said sadly, as she watched a ponyta kick some salad at the Aggron, "and I don't think Aggron likes me."
The Aggron was now shouting at the ponyta and her partner for starting a food fight. Lectriss's stomach rumbled. She wouldn't mind having food thrown at her.
"That food looks good. I wonder if there are any apple trees or berry bushes 'round here. A nice juicy Sewaddle wouldn't be too bad either."
"I think that any Sewaddle that may be here would be part of a team. It would be unadvisable to eat anyone."
Lectriss groaned. "I know, but I'm so HUNGRY."
"We ate before we arrived."
"That was hours ago. We'd better do well on the training courses tomorrow. Any food is worth it."
Lectriss wondered what the morning would bring. Probably pain, and curses at the reasons why she had thought this was a good idea.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Z and Shinobi were disappointed in the fact that the only thing good about this place was taken away so quickly, they glared at the ponyta who caused it in anger.

Honchcrow went to see the teams who hadn't passed to inform them it was time to sleep. ''You will have to pass the test tomorrow, while the other teams are on their first missions.
She guided the teams through the hallway and stopped at the cafeteria. ''Ok, enough, all teams except for Pwny are to leave and go to sleep in their bedrooms, WITHOUT DESSERT, now follow me please'' Honchcrow then guided all the teams except for pwny into their bedrooms, and closed the doors.

Honchcrow, after all the teams except for pwny had gone to bed, left to the assembly room. She read files that came through and posted the missions for the succesful teams that were to wake up tomorrow, except for team Pwny, who are to peel potatoes tomorrow. The missions were as follows:

Lost!
Save Oshawott in ____________

Need potions!
Bring potions to Charmander in __________

HELP!!!
Defend Diglett in ____________

Find a thunderstone!
Find a thunderstone and bring it to pikachu in ___________

Safety!
Return caterpie to safety, she's lost in __________

all the missions had the same reward, 99 pokemon dollars. The bootcamp takes most of it.

((Yeah, we don't have the names or the map yet, sooooo, wait before completing the missions please))

Last edited by Digidude123 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:19 pm

"Bed already? It's only about 20:00." Lectriss complained quietly to Cyber.
"This may enable you to make some new aquaintances. Also, I wish to aquire some more energy for tomorrow." Cyber started follow the Honchcrow.
"I suppose. Butbutbut, what if no one likes me?" Lectriss blinked her large purple eyes at Cyber worriedly.
"Statistically, that would be unlikely." Cyber said evenly. Lectriss just scowled at him.
"I guess this is the 'dorm'." Lectriss glanced cautiously around the rather dank and ugly room. There were a load of bunks for sleeping on, but Lectriss doubted that there was any point in claiming a bed, she would just get sat on by the bigger pokémon. She preferred to sleep upside-down anyhow. She looked around the room, spotted a nice shadowy corner on the ceiling. She scurried up the wall and started to weave a small Spider web (real move, for srs). She arranged it to her preferences, at settled down to watch the others come in and get ready for sleep.
Cyber began to look around for a spare bunk, made the equivalent motion of a shrug, and went to a corner to power down.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Asterix grinned widely in the old milk crate, her eyes catching the pale shine of the nearest light. "At least we passed. Good thing no one noticed we missed the last exam OR dinner," She hissed, turning to Carmelita. The young Glameow's coat was stained with an unusual amount of grime. "This is really going to do a number on my poor coat. Why did I ever give in to this? All that's going to happen is that we're going to get covered in filth and work all day," Carmelita spat, emphasizing every negative word. Asterix snorted. "Come on. That stuff at dinner was hilarious," The Purrloin said, cracking an even larger smile.

"Hilarious as it may have been, that'll be us next if we don't pull our act together," Carmelita whispered, worry clouding her gaze. "Oh please. Stop taking everything so SERIOUSLY. Let everything go and have a little fun, this isn't like a job or anything," Asterix said, drawing in the dirt. "What are you doing?" Carmelita asked, watching Asterix. "I'm trying to find our bearings. Since we haven't been given a map yet, I'm using my present knowledge to figure out where we are and how far away we are from certain places, in case we need to know."

Carmelita blinked. "Wait, you're doing something logical?" The Glameow instantly regretted what she had just said as Asterix whipped around and slashed her across the face. "EVERYTHING I DO IS LOGICAL SOMEHOW," She hissed, rage clouding her gaze. Carmelita whimpered as she looked to the wound on her face, cross-eyed. "Don't be a baby," Asterix added, turning back to her drawing. "I already had to deal with grime, NOW I have a huge wound on my face and blood welling out of it. It'll probably get infected, what with this dump," Carmelita hissed, frantically washing her face. Asterix looked back up at her partner. "Suck it up and rub some dirt on it. Walk it off, already."

Asterix sighed. "Let's just go to bed, there's no use in lurking tonight, we don't know our way around yet or where anything is we could swipe." Carmelita nodded in agreement. "Let's wait until we know exactly where everything is to start benefiting."

As the pair advanced to their sleeping place, they paused by the bulletin board. "Jobs?" Carmelita asked, blinking. Asterix grinned in her typical, greedy manner. "We'll check 'em out after some rest. We'll choose the ones with the juiciest rewards, of course," The Purrloin said, looking over them. "Of course," Carmelita agreed, dragging Asterix with her to their beds.

It was about to start getting good.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:45 pm

Lectriss glanced down at Cyber. He was asleep. She sighed, and watched as a Glameow and Purrloin came into the room. They looked a bit muddy and the Glameow had some nasty looking scrathes on her face. Still anyone was someone to talk to, even if they turned out to be psychopaths.
"Erm, hi?" the little joltik squeaked from her web on the ceiling. "What're your names? I'm Lectriss."
She hoped that at least one of them was a bit friendly.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Z and Shinobi walked into the room.

They decided which bed was theirs and sat down, Z was on the bottom bunk, and Shinobi was on the top one.

Z went straight to bed but Shinobi decided to saty up, he saw some pokemon talking.

''Hi, I'm Shinobi'' said the nincada as a conversation starter towards the Joltik
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:55 pm

((Awwww.))

Asterix took one glance at the Joltik and snorted, casting her glance away. Carmelita just blinked. "Hey there. I haven't seen you around yet, are you new? Did you miss the exams?"
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:00 pm

"Hi, nice to meet you and your, er, friend. Yeah, we're new. Came in at the swimming exam, but, I kind of avoided it. Haha. And, nice to meet you Shinobi!" Lectriss said happily, glad that at least some of the other trainees were friendly.
"So, what's your name?" she directed this question at the Glameow.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:07 pm

"My name is Carmelita," She said, sitting down and bringing a paw around her ear. "And my very rude partner here is Asterix. We're Team Sheathe," Carmelita glared over as Asterix, who rolled her eyes as she turned to the little Joltik. "I'd say I was happy to meet you, but I try not to lie."
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Shinobi felt uncomfortable talking to strangers, he wasn't very social, but he wanted to make friends with the others.

''Nice...erm...web you got there'' he said, awkwardly.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:15 pm

Lectriss nodded to the Purrloin, acknowledging that not everyone liked to be a 'pokémon-person'.
"We," she said, indicating the sleeping Porygon, "are Team Platinum, because that's the rank we aim to be one day. Though it'll probably never happen. His name is Cyber by the way. If he offends you, he doesn't mean it, he's just a bit bad with reading emotions." she grinned.
Lectriss shifted in her web, trying to find a more comfortable position.
"Thanks Shinobi, I love making webs. I can't wait 'til I learn Electroweb, that way I'll be able to fight decently with web too." It was good to have another Bug pokémon to talk to. Lectriss paused and looked back around at Asterix. "You like to fight?"
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Asterix's eyes snapped open slightly. "Well of cour--" Carmelita shoved a paw over Asterix's mouth with a quick, instinctive moment. "No. She hates fighting." She responded, glaring at Asterix, who gladly returned the look through narrowed eyes.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:18 pm

''Me? no, not really, but my partner does, he's over there sleeping''

''Why do you ask?'' Shinobi asked.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Lectriss narrowed her eyes at the two cat pokémon, half amused, then turned to Shinobi. "Well, I like to spar a lot, it keeps my reflexes up. I haven't had the chance to practice for a while though. Hopefully there'll be a few training activities reguarding it tomorrow." she glanced down at her partner, "Cyber isnt very good in combat." she said sadly. Lectriss wriggled in her web, then closed her eyes. "G'night."

(Pfft, gotta go! D:)
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:16 pm

"See? Now you've gotten me in trouble too!" Zecora complained as she and her idiotic partner made their way to the kitchens."

"Please. I have to be legendary for having the guts to pull something like that with Aggron around," Trollestia replied, her eyes glinting in triumph.

"Oh yes, because everybody wants to be legendary for being a complete and total idiot."

Trollestia simply ignored her partner, and as they were in the kitchens, she cried out, "Oi! Crybaby - come out here so I can properly apologize."

"Now you're just being rude - you should at least be a bit polite; LickyLicky did spend a lot of time on our dinners - which I didn't get to eat, by the way," Zecora stated. She then simply called out, "Chef LickyLicky, my partner and I are truly sorry for the mess she caused at dinner. If you'd come out from wherever you are, Trollestia would like to properly apologize for her blatant rudeness."

"Yeah right -" Before the Ponyta could finish her sentence, Zecora whacked her in the chest with her foreleg, making her shut up before LickyLicky's feelings were hurt again.

Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Licky Licky sniffled and came out of his hiding place, he was stuffing his face full of the cake he had prepared, eating made him feel better.

''W-Wha-What do you want now?'' he said, crumbs of cake falling on the floor, with tears rolling down his face.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Zecora looked pointedly at Trollestia who gave a resigned sigh and said, "I'm sorry for ruining your food with a food fight." Another glance to Zecora, and she bitterly spat out the words, "And we're here to help you peel potatoes - presumably to help Aggron with his cooking for the next week." Satisfied, the Blitzle nodded amicably to show that the Ponyta was telling the truth.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:43 pm

''Y-you really mean it?''

''Ok!'' He said joyfully, and licked the two and rendered them full of saliva, a sign of affection. ''The potatoes are behind that door'' He said, as he opened the door, and potatoes came rolling through like an avalanche. ''Aggron's planning on making his famous 'grumpy mash potaters' so we need to peel these.'' Licky attached potato peelers to each left front hoove. ''That should help, now you should get peeling''
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:08 pm

Asterix narrowed her eyes as she awoke. She had had an awful night, tossing and turning in her sleep as Carmelita slept deeply. She knew that it would be apparent in her appearance, so she sat up and washed her face, licking her fur down. She was going to try to look half decent. Scanning the room, she realized that it appeared everyone was still there. Good. Asterix hated being late.

Carmelita leaped through the meadow, the flowers drifting along with the breeze, the sunlight beaming down on her fur. The grass was just so...Green. The sky was a pure, baby pale blue and everything was tidy. There was no mud, or filth, or anything. Just peace and beauty. Oh yes. She could adjust to life here. She skipped up into the air, but instantly felt a pang of pain on her tail. She somehow slipped in the air, landing with a thud on the ground.

Carmelita flashed her eyes open at Asterix, who had Carmelita's tail fastened in her teeth. Why did she have to interrupt the best dreams Carmelita ever had? The Glameow sat up and roughly, yet somehow politely, shoved Asterix off. "No biting," She said simply. Asterix just scowled. "I'll do what I want, thanks," She hissed, getting up. "Anywho, we have to go check out the rewards we can get for those jobs. Come on, Dreamer," The Purrloin added, sitting up and quietly crawling out of the room.

Carmelita followed, looking left to right constantly. Asterix just plodded forward. And then they both paused. Carmelita had no idea why she was, she was just being smart and copying her partner. Asterix's typical grin grew larger. "Do you hear that?" She inquired, her tail mischievously lashing . "Hear what?" Carmelita asked, tipping her head to the side. "From the kitchen. I think Team Pwny has started their potato peeling," Asterix replied. "And...?" Carmelita meowed, still utterly confused. Asterix's grin grew even wider. "Let's go mess with them."
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:28 pm

''Not so fast'' said Honchcrow, stopping the team of cats.

Honchcrow woke up the rest with her pecking and gathered everyone down to the assembly.

''I'm sure you've noticed the missions available, well that's not for you,((I lied XD)) those missions are for other teams'' ''Today, well be getting ready FOR those missions''

''You all will be fighting each other'' ''One team against the other, I might make a tournament about it, don't know yet''

''Here's who's fighting who'' Honchcrow cleared her throat ''Illusion vs Sky Rocket, Aura knights vs Sheathe, Zeros vs Pwny, that's right TEAM PWNY you guys get a small break of potato peeling.''

''Now, everyone go outside and get ready to fight your opponent team.''

Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Asterix and Carmelita exchanged a glance. "Any idea who these 'Aura Knights' guys are?" Asterix asked, a confused expression planted on her face. "Not a clue," Carmelita replied, mirroring the same expression. The pair proceeded to the outdoors, sharpening their claws on a nearby tree. Finally. They get to let their claws out for some air.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Z and Nincada walked around the teams.

''Apparently team Sky Rocket are the pikachu and squirtle'' Shinobi said. The two then walked over to the other team. ''Hey, were team illusion, and well be fighting'' The two walked outside, where there was set places for fighting assigned to each battle matchup, Shinobi and Z walked onto one and waited for the other team to catch up.

''When you want to start?'' asked Z with a smirk on his face.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Magickoi Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Magic was in deep sleep, dreaming about a mix of food and being lazy and getting everything he wanted. (ikr)

Greeny on the other hand, was clawing at his pillow with bloodshot eyes. He couldn't sleep, magic's snoring was in the way. He kept thrashing around. Finally, he went into magic's pocket and pulled out the food magic stole from chu chu. He stuffed it in magic's mouth, and the snoring stopped.

"YES!" Greeny screamed, maybe a little too loud. He fell down onto his bed and finally slept.

Magickoi
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:46 pm

"ALL RIGHT YOU FAILURES, TIME TO MOVE IT!" Aggron yelled to the rest of the teams. "I've gotta cook the grub tonight so you maggots better move today!" The large Steel type Pokemon started walking outside. "Since you maggots weren't able to pass the first initiation test, now you've gotta take a second. And you better not mess this one up, or you get the boot." Aggron stomped to emphasize the last word. "This test, like the first, is made up of three parts. Running, climbing and swimming. BUT, it has some extra surprises. The hurdles in the track are twice as high, the wall twice as tall, and the weight belts twice as heavy. And you only have five minutes to complete the entire test. Now MOVE, by the time these five minutes are up I should have have five laps, one finished climb, and oe weight dragged up from the pool. GET GOING!" Aggron swiped his tail at anyone who was slow to start.

"Nice to meet you," Kamex said, holding out his hand. None of team Illusions members got to shake it before Chu Chu pushed her way in front of Kamex.

"Enough chit chat, we start now!" She said, shooting a Thunderbolt at Z.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Z jumped as quick as he could and dodged it, then transformed into an identical squirtle, and posed as Kamex.

Shinobi, on the other hand, was spamming harden and sand attack.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next