ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

+6
Drakkon
SilentSkieBlue
Mirounga
chuchu
Miggeh
Digidude123
10 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by Digidude123 Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:58 pm

Z got pummeled by the attack, when he landed on the ground, the electricity was still scurrying across his body, filling his body with immense pain. when the pain had gone away, he lied there unconscious, he then collapsed on the floor, defeated.

Tie.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by Sextonator Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:18 am

Sallin wrote:(I'm leaving for Wales very soon, so I probably won't be on for about a week. Feel free to knock Lectriss out in your next post XD)
Lectriss clung on for as long as she could before being Scratched off. She yelped as she fell through the air. Luckily her small size made the landing soft. She righted herself and tried her new move Electroweb, shooting the gooey, sparking strands at Water. Hopefully a few would hit her.
(Awww. I'll probably leave it a cliff hanger, I don't mind waiting. |D)

Water was knocked back from the Electroweb, the super effective attack causing her to fall to the ground. She almost fainted, but managed to hold on by the skin of her teeth. She slowly pushed herself up and onto her feet, barely keeping her vision straight. The black blanket of unconsiousness was lurking in her mind, only pure willpower keeping it back. Water took a deep breath, her heart wildly beating. "This will have to be it," She thought, "I won't be able to take another hit."

Water steady herself, spacing out her feet, and hauled back for what she knew would be her last Water Gun for the battle, aimed, and fired.
Sextonator
Sextonator
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://sextonator.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:26 pm

Lectriss, again, didn't manage to avoid the Water Gun. Instead of jumping out of the way, she jumped into the stream of water. She squeaked.
"Stupid!" she berated herself as the force of the water propelled her some distance. She landed with a small 'whoof' as some of the dust on the ground puffed up, coating her damp greenish fluff with a fine layer of mud. Her legs waved in the air for a second, before she jumped up and faced Water again.
Lectriss noticed how tired the Totodile looked, and suddenly felt exhausted from the efforts of the morning. They hadn't even had any breakfast! She shook off some of the dust off and jumped at Water, using Fury Cutter. She turned to look if her attack had hit it's mark.
(Dun dun dun.... XD)
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sextonator Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:02 am

Water was tired, to tired to effectively dodge the Fury Cutter. She cried out as it hit her, and fainted as she hit the ground.

She had lost.

But, she had tried her best, and she would except her defeat, as her parents always taught her. She learned from this, and it would make her stronger in the end.

(I'm so tired to continue. @_@; Sorry it's not much!)
Sextonator
Sextonator
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:42 am

(That's ok! Very Happy)

Lectriss smiled, panting, as she saw that she had won. She shook herself again and walked up to the fainted Totodile. She sat down next to Water, and groaned at the bruises she had sustained from falling. The fight had been good, and she knew that she had to work on her dodging skills more.
Cyber came over to Lectriss and Water, quietly. He had gathered some berries while the two had been fighting, and set them out for the two. Lectriss gobbled up two Sitrus and an Oran, before remembering Water and putting a berry in the Totodile's mouth. The sweet taste ought to Revive her, and the berries would give her some health back.
Cyber kept a watch out for Aggron.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sextonator Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:34 am

Water stirred, the taste of the berry waking her up. She sat up slowly, gulping down the berry. "Ugh. That was a fierce battle." Water said, gritting her teeth as pain throbbed in every limb. "You fought well, Lectriss. It was a pleasure to have you as an opponent." Water said, holding out a hand to shake with the small pokemon.
Sextonator
Sextonator
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 am

"Yeah, it was fun." Lectriss grinned and reached out a tiny limb to shake. "Help yourself to more berries, I don't trust that the Aggron can cook all that well!" Lectriss climbed up to sit of Cyber's head. This way, she could be at eye level for most unevolved pokemon. "You did really well, it's tough fighting with a type advantage." Lectriss thought back to when she was living in Chargestone cave, and her sparring with Roggenrolas. Her stomach grumbled and she took another oran berry. She wondered when the other fights would end.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:12 pm

Z and Shinobi grew some force to stand up, after they had been on the floor for an approximate 10 minutes. They walked up to the other team and gave them berries to revive, and then walked to the Totodile who had finished fighting.

''So, who won?'' ''Our team had a tie'' Z said, embarrassed.

((the fights are killing this thread, and i'm going to send a PM wake up call that if you don't post in the next 2 days, you will be kicked out))

Aggron screamed for the teams to stop.

''Now listen up, there are elaborate tunnels beneath this island with an entry over there''Aggron pointed to the well. ''And coincidentally, all the missions we received were for that dungeon. I want you all, passed or not passed, if not, you are immediately passing because I'M FREAKING SICK OF YOUR LAZY CRAP, to go get a mission on the main board, those who are the few unlucky to not receive one, will come to me for leftover missions''

((I had to come on with the tunnels to make a dungeon, ugh))
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:09 pm

(Excellent, let's get this RP movin' again Very Happy)

"I won, but it was really close." Lectriss said to Z. "Cyber didn't fight, it would have been really unfair, two against one and all that." the little Joltik smiled from Cyber's head. Then the Aggron started yelling some stuff about missions.
"Ooh, finally!" Lectriss giggled with excitement.
"Let us look at the list of missions that are available presently." Cyber said. Lectriss nodded, and bounded to the sign.
"Let's take the first one: 'Lost! Save Oshawott' right?"She looked up at Cyber with her purple eyes.
"Yes. Shall we set off then?"
"Let's wait at the entrance for the others to pick as well first."
The two partners made their way over to the well and peered inside.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:52 pm

(FUUUUUUUU Y U NO WAIT)

Carmelita paused, her ears folded back as she descended down the tree. She was relieved that the battles were over, however much she had wanted to finish their quarrel and see whatever it was Jelly was really up to. Better to not even bother battling if they can wiggle out of it and get moving with whatever it was that was next. "Good battle, Jelly. Even if we never got anywhere," Carmelita politely purred. Darting her eyes to the vicious little duel between Aura and Asterix, Carmelita let out a long sigh. "ASTERIX! The battles are over! Come over here before we get in trouble."

Asterix paused. Over?! "THEY'RE NOT OVER, YOU!" She shouted, baring her teeth. Carmelita sighed. "THEY ARE. And it's not my fault so don't spazz on me," She added, an unimpressed look on her face. Asterix noticed the look and widened her eyes. Getting up, she shook the dust from her fur and brushed Aura's chin with her tail. "Good battle, although next time keep your eyes on winning, not playing," She said with a devious wink.

Carmelita guided her partner along, muttering under her breath. "Sometimes I wonder who the leader really is, here..."
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:16 pm

"Thanks," Kamex said as the other team revived them. He looked around and saw Chu Chu already at the message board.

"Let's get this one Kamex!" She said, pulling one of the notices down and handing it to Kamex.

"Find and deliver a Thunderstone? I don't know Chu, you wouldn't be able to touch it." He said.

"That's okay, I love a good challenge," Chu Chu said. "Besides, If I accidentally touch the first one, we can just find another."
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Miggeh Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Asterix narrowed her eyes into slits, examining the board with the missions posted. "Which do we pick?" She hissed, lashing her tail. Carmelita just shrugged. "Pick one at random, I guess," She said, drawing a paw over her face. Asterix didn't move, just continued looking. "But what if we end up with something we don't want?"

"Oh Well."
"I don't want to be stuck with some wimp for the whole mission."
"Then don't choose that job."

Carmelita spat in innocent rage. "Just pick a job, already," She said, her eyes now narrowed as much as Asterix's, who just looked at her partner. "You do it." She said at last, taking a pace backward. Carmelita let out a long sigh, examining the jobs that were left. As she began to get irritated with her leader and partner, she reached up and took the mission down that would annoy Asterix the most. "We'll take this one, then." Carmelita said, grinning evilly at the mission labelled "Defend Diglett".

"Which one did you choose?" Asterix asked, blinking. "I'm not telling you that. You told me to pick, so I did. And so you shall suffer the consequences," Carmelita replied in a blunt manner. It's not like you won't enjoy helping a weak little Diglett, right? She added in her mind.
Miggeh
Miggeh
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:02 pm

(This RP seems to be a little frozen /shot)
Lectriss watched a couple of the other teams pick out their missions.
"Well, let's go!" Lectriss began to walk down the side of the well. Cyber looked down, trying to judge the distance. He calculated that if he simply jumped down at the correct angle, he would sustain no damage. Lectriss caught a pink and blue blur out of the corner of her eyes, and glanced up to see her friend dropping swiftly towards her. Cyber landed with a soft whoomph and rotated his head to look at Lectriss. Lectriss grinned and scurried down the wall to join her partner.
"Which way do we go now?" Lectriss looked around at various passages. She scowled at the ground, it was damp and muddy. She took one of her legs out of a dank puddle and shook out some slimy droplets. Deciding that Cyber's head made much better terrain, she bounced up and fixed herself firmly on the Porygon's head.
"I think that the best way to go would be left." said Cyber.
"Right." Lectriss replied, looking back to see if any of the other teams had made it down the well yet.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Evidently the other teams were still choosing their missions or preparing. Lectriss was a little disappointed, she had hoped to wish good luck to at least a couple of the teams.
"We need to find this Oshawott." the little pokémon said, glancing through the gloom of the tunnels. "This place is like a damp version of Chargestone." She scowled at the dripping, slimy ceiling. There was slippery algae covering every surface, and various forms of fungi growing from cracks in the walls. There was a shadow of movement in fornt of them, Cyber came to a halt. Lectriss peered into the shade.
"What d'you think-" an enraged Wooper jumped out at them, knocking Lectriss off of Cyber's head into a puddle.
"Oh for goodness' sake! I just got clean!" with an uncharacteristically aggressive growl to her voice, she sprang at the Wooper and latched onto it's face. She bit down and used Leech Life a couple of times, before springing up and swiping down with a well-timed Fury Cutter. The Wooper staggered back under this tiny onslaught. Lectriss jumped back onto Cyber's head and bared her fangs angrily. The Wooper hesitated for a moment, the ran back down the tunnel in a panic.
"Follow it for a bit, it may lead us to Oshawott."
"Are you still in a mood?"
"No." she said moodily.
Cyber sighed and moved fluidly along the tunnel. He was able to glide a few centimetres from the ground, which prevented him from slipping on the wet greenery. Lectriss breathed in and out, it wasn't like her to attack from anger like that. Maybe she was stressed from the exitement of her first training mission. She turned around on Cyber's head, watching to see if there were any attackers from behind. She wondered if any of the other teams had made it down the well yet.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5