ProjectNyoka Official Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

+6
Drakkon
SilentSkieBlue
Mirounga
chuchu
Miggeh
Digidude123
10 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by chuchu Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Kamex immediately used Rapid Spin on Z. Chu Chu meanwhile, struggled to hit Nincada with Iron Tail. The sand made it difficult to see where she was aiming. A metallic clank told her where her target was. "Blast!" She murmured.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Frozen Exploration--RP

Post by Digidude123 Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:29 pm

Shinobi easily avoided, his evasiveness was so high it was nearly impossible to hit.

Z got hit, and fell on the floor, but he quickly got up and charged a shadow ball to max power, flinging it towards the squirtle.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:29 am

(Big wall of text is big Very Happy)

Lectriss was nearly missed by the Honchcrow, being small and not in a bed, but she heard the others all groaning as they got up. She sighed, and got out of her web, jumping down onto Cyber. Cyber was awake, but still motionless. As the little Joltik landed on his head, the Porygon shuddered into motion.
"We have got a test today." he said in greeting.
"I know, let's follow the other 'failures' then, shall we?" Lectriss stayed clamped to Cyber's head as he made his way to where the Aggron was standing. She jumped off as he barked out the orders, and Lectriss gulped at how tough it was. Running, she could deal with, climbing, she was great at, but swimming? Cyber nudged Lectriss to start, and they set off around the track.
"Grab onto me." said Cyber, noticing how Lectriss's small size wasn't helping her run over the rough ground. Lectriss grabbed Cyber's tail, and he sped up, whizzing round the course. The hurdles were a little bit troublesome, but were overcome quickly. If in a real dungeon, if they had to run, this is what they would do, so Lectriss felt reasonably sure that Aggron wouldn't berate them too much.
5 laps were up, and they came to the climbing walls. Lectriss jumped off, and Cyber went up the 'no hands' way. Lectriss scurried up the wall with ease, avoiding all of the trainer pokémon as she was almost too small to notice. One geodude spotted her, but she spat out a gooey Spider Web at him, stopping him from moving, which enabled her to get to the top. She grinned, and looked over to see how Cyber was doing. He was Psybeaming a Roggenrola that was using Rock Throw at him. Lectriss smiled, as Cyber only attacked when very determined not to lose, and scurried down the other side of the wall. She looked back up at it. Too easy, they should at least have had spikes or had it shake like an Earthquake a bit, she thought.
Lectriss waited by the edge of the pool for Cyber. He was less brilliant at climbing, but had managed to get through without too much damage. Lectriss looked down through the murky water. "How am I gonna do this?"
Then she had a brainwave. She took a deep breath, and started down the side of the pool. Her greenish fluff immediately clogged up, but her feet stuck fast to the side. All she had to do was stay attached to a surface, and she would be fine. Joltiks were 'Attaching Pokémon' anyway. She descended down further, hoping that no water pokémon would spot her in the murk.
Cyber watched her go, still unsure of what to do. He asked for the weight belt, instead of going down to bring one back up. He readied himself for the calculated temperature, and eased into the water. He dropped like a stone, or rather, like a porygon with a weight attached. He hit the bottom, but not too hard. He wondered what to do next. He couildn't grip the sides, and had no natural affinity for water. Although...there was his move Conversion 2... he looked around for a water pokémon. He started making noises, and pretty soon a Carvanha came looking for the source of the sound. It fired an Aqua Jet at Cyber, who took the hit, and used Conversion 2. His Type changed to Water, and he was able to swim a little by paddling his limbs. He hit the rather surprised Carvanha with a Psybeam and started to make his way back to the surface.
Lectriss, meanwhile, had a weight clamped in her jaws, and was inching her way back up the wall. The weight was almost the same size as herself, and almost certainly weighed more than she did. She only moved one foot at a time, and was becoming nervous of ever reaching the top. This nervousness started her fluff sparking every now and then, meaning that she would become a homing beacon for those Water-Types that could sense electricity, like Chinchou. The only move of her set at the moment she could use with her mouth full was Thunderwave, but that would require two legs to do. She sped up by a fraction. Above her, she could see the water lightening. Great! Nearly out! she thought.
Just then, a shape loomed from the gloom, her purple eyes widened with fear, and the sparking in her fluff got quicker. She tried to make out the shape, but it was impossible. Only about a meter/yard to go, she sped up even more. The pokémon was closer now, a Carvanha with a painful looking red mark on it's face. It looked angry. She almost squeaked in terror, but kept hold of the weight and pulled herself upwards. Only a few more inches! The Carvanha started to close in, but was stopped by a beam of energy. Cyber was rising up just below the Carvanha. It eyed him with anger, but swam away, eager not to get zapped again. Lectriss heaved herself out of the water, flopping down with an audible squelch. She let go of the weight and breathed deeply. Fresh air!
"Thanks...Cyber." she panted as he got out of the pool.
"No problem. Did you succeed?"
"Yes, I did. I never want to do that again."
"Agreed."
The pair waited for the Aggron to see they had finished.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakkon Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 pm

"You're not going to have us wash our hooves? You're just letting us do this unsanitized?" Trollestia asked, staring at all of the potatoes. "You know what - I think I like this LickyLicky after all," she whispered to Zecora, "This could a joke in itself, watching people eat dirty potatoes."

The Blitzle rolled her eyes, "I'm fairly certain that the potatoes will be washed before they're cooked," she responded, although she wasn't entirely sure of that in itself.

"Whatever - either way, my hooves are strong enough to peel a potato without these pieces of metal on them." Trollestia kicked the peelers off of her feet and instead simply hacked away at the potatoes with her incredibly strong hooves. Zecora, who was not blessed with the feet of a Ponyta was forced to slowly whittle away potatoes with the objects strapped to her feet, albeit clumsily. It took them all night to finish peeling the potatoes, and by the time Honchkrow came in to announce it was time for their daily workout, they were exhausted. "Why don't we just not show up? I mean, if we don't show up our punishment is to not eat food - and apparently Aggron's cooking isn't that fantastic," Trollestia suggested as they were about halfway to the training field.

Zecora, who would normally complain, thought the idea through; the Ponyta's logic all checked out. "Yeah, I guess. Team Pwny can actually do something together for once - skip practice." Their conversation conveniently took place under a tree, casting its shadow in all directions. "Let's just sleep here. There's grass, and there's shade. I'm not too picky about anything, so it's perfect."

"Agreed," Trollestia replied, and the two of them curled up, their hooves tucked beneath their bodies, against the base of the tree.
Drakkon
Drakkon
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:05 am

Chu Chu started Tail Whipping like crazy, then shot Tunderbolts in every direction, hoping to lad a hit.

Kamex narrowly dodged the attack and shot a Water Gun at Z.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 am

((we are all at lvl 15, so from now on keep track of your level and when you should evolve or learn a new move))
Z narrowly dodged the attack and shot a shadow ball back at the squirtle

Nincada started draining life from the pikachu, and the more he did, the more he felt better.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:41 am

Kamex got back up to his feet after being hit by the Shadow Ball. Seeing that Chu Chu was unable to hit a thing, he used Rapid Spin on Nincada.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:47 am

chuchu wrote:Kamex got back up to his feet after being hit by the Shadow Ball. Seeing that Chu Chu was unable to hit a thing, he used Rapid Spin on Nincada.
Nincada got hit, he got knocked back slightly, his harden had helped but he feared that the next blow would be much more effective. Nincada continued leeching the life of the pikachu, and it raised his health back to his normal state, though he feared that for the next attack he receives, harden wouldn't be much effective. Nincada then used sand attack to reassure himself.

Z hit the pikachu with shadowball, he felt as if teaming up on one team member would prove to be more effective.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentSkieBlue Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:13 am

Red watched the fight eagerly, Xeno just yawned. He wanted to sleep more, and was trying to nap without looking like it. He wished he knew how to sleep with his eyes open. He was dozing off a little when Red nudged him.

"Hey Xeno, you excited as I am for the fight? We've got the edge on 'em, you know"
The Natu scoffed. "We? You mean you. You might be able to hit them both pretty hard, but that Blitzle there could do me in just as easily, whereas I'll be lucky to land a critical." He stopped and stared at the fight for a while, and his silence prompted Red to do the same. A minute later he said sidelong to the Sandile. "...You did make sure to learn that move, right? We'll need it."
Red just nodded, engrossed in the goings-on.
SilentSkieBlue
SilentSkieBlue
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sextonator Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:38 am

Water stretched as she woke, still sore from her journey. She had arrived late two days earlier, but had been so worn out by her long travels that she had managed to sleep through most of yesterday, curled up in a hidden corner. She was quite hungry, but she was to nervous to ask the sqwaking Honchcrow if she could eat, and ended up making her way to the training ground.

As the angry Aggron shouted his orders, she looked around quietly, looking at her new fellow guildmates. She gulped, nervous about her first real day, and also quite excited. She couldn't wait to be explorers like her parents, whom had told her fabulous stories of their adventuring days. She snapped out of her thoughts as Aggron yelled out the instructions for the day. "...And one weight dragged up from the bottom of the pool. GET GOING!" he shouted with a swipe of his mighty tail. Water scurried along to avoid it.

Running was not her best area, with her short legs, but she did enjoy it when she did, thouh in the past it was usually through grassy meadows, not around rocky tracks with hurdles. She did her best though, trying to pace herself so she wouldn't be out of breath when she finished her five laps. She wondered if every days training would be like this, or if she'd get to participate in a battle. As she finished her final lap, she was begining to run out of breath, but she continued on to the wall.

She glanced up at the wall hesitatingly as she began to climb. She was afraid of heights, and the more she climbed, the stronger the fear felt in her mind. She knocked away any rocks that fell her way with Water Gun, and reached the top. She gulped strongly, fear strongly gripping her arms and legs, and it took her a moment to gather her wits and continue downwards, though perhaps at too slow a pace. She sped up as she reached the ground, heaving a sigh of relief when her toes touched solid ground. She was short on time now, with only the pool left.

As she reached the grimy pool, she grimaced. She did not like what she see, and steeled herself as she quickly donned a weighted belt and dove into the pool. She gritted her teeth as she made her way through the pool, doging water attacks and hitting the other water pokemon with Water Gun. When she reached the bottom of the pool, she grabbed a weight in her jaws, making a face as she tasted the unsanitary water. She shot up to the surface, doging attacks as artfully as she could. As she broke the surface she took a deep breath, then paddled over to the edge. "I hope I made it in time." She thought as she pulled herself out of the pool, dropping the weight before her.
Sextonator
Sextonator
Sergeant
Sergeant

http://sextonator.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:08 am

(Level 15? Cool. *starts revising movesets* I'm including them in this paragraph so I don't forget XD)

Lectriss felt a sudden surge of energy, as her level increased. "Level 15? Yes! Now I can learn Electroweb!" Her moveset was now: Electroweb, Fury Cutter, Thunderwave and Leech Life. She grinned at Cyber, a little more rested after the awful 'swim'. Aggron still hadn't noticed them. Lectriss watched a Totodile complete the challenge in the pool. She must be new. the little Joltik thought.
Cyber too, had reached Level 15. He hadn't learnt any new moves, but his moveset was Agility, Conversion 2, Sharpen and Psybeam.
"Hi." Lectriss greeted the Totodile. "I'm Lectriss, what's your name?"
Lectriss glanced about for the Aggron.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sextonator Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 pm

Water glanced over to the Porygon, certain she had heard a voice, but unsure of where it came from. It took her a few seconds to notice the small Joltik by the Porygon, and Water instantly felt a little guilty.

"Oh! Hi, uh, Lectriss, I'm Water. How are you?" Water asked, a slight tinge of embarassment in her voice, but a smile growing on her face. She thought the tiny pokemon was quite adorable, and stepped a little closer to get a better view.
Sextonator
Sextonator
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:13 pm

Aggron grabbed the team who passed, and dragged them outside where honchcrow was.

''Oh, it seems both Team Dragon Fang and Team Platinum have passed, how convenient, you two must now fight''
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:40 pm

"I'm cool. Not too keen on swimming though, so yeah." Lectriss smiled up at Water. Cyber spotted the Aggron coming towards them with his usual 'Angry Face'™
"Watch out, Aggron is coming." he warned. Lectriss grimaced and turned to face the huge pokémon, who was about 20x taller than her. She jumped up onto Cyber's head, and promptly squeaked as the massive Steel-Type grabbed them.
At the mention of fighting, Lectriss perked up, purple eyes gleaming with interest.
"Dragon Fang? That's you right, Water?" Lectriss asked.
"I will not participate, two against one would be unfair." said Cyber.
Lectriss readied her tiny body for a fight. She eyed the Totodile.
"Let's go!" she jumped into the air and shot a Thunderwave at the crocodillian.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sextonator Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Water barely had time to ready herself as Aggron dragged her and Team Platinum to the battle ring, throwing them in.

She nervously glanced at the retreating Aggron before looking toward her opponents. This fight was unfair, in more ways than one. Water gulped, panic rising in her throat. She silently nodded when Lectriss asked her a question. She glanced towards the Honchcrow, whos attention was elsewhere. She did not want to fight, at least, not when it was two againt one. Looking back, she gulped again, as her small opponent jumped into the air.

Suddenly Water found hesrself staring at the ground. She had fallen to her knees. Though Thunderwave was a non-damaging attack, she felt its effects stronger since she was weak against electric-types. Water shook herself, trying to rid of the paralysis that now caused her to slow and stiffen. She gave a hiss as she Leered towards her four-inch adversary. Water hauled back and let loose a Water Gun, hoping she'd hit her mark.
Sextonator
Sextonator
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:27 am

Cyber watched from a little way off, not wanting to make the fight uneven. He knew his friend could make the fight tough enough for both combatants to learn something. He knew the little Joltik would take it all in her stride, even if she lost. He was all about equality, an while Water had size, Lectriss had a Type advantage.
Lectriss squealed as the Water Gun hit her. It wasn't quite full on, but she hadn't been quick enough to avoid it completely. She spun around and jumped onto the Totodile's head, trying to bite and use Leech Life.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sextonator Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:17 am

Water twitched in shock as the small pokemon landed on her snout. She began to shake her head before she Scratched at Lectriss to try and dislodge the small combatant before she took too much with Leech Life.
Sextonator
Sextonator
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sallin Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:28 am

(I'm leaving for Wales very soon, so I probably won't be on for about a week. Feel free to knock Lectriss out in your next post XD)
Lectriss clung on for as long as she could before being Scratched off. She yelped as she fell through the air. Luckily her small size made the landing soft. She righted herself and tried her new move Electroweb, shooting the gooey, sparking strands at Water. Hopefully a few would hit her.
Sallin
Sallin
Sergeant
Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Kamex winced as the sand entered his eyes. He blindly shot Water Guns in different directions before curling up in his shell with Withdraw to boost his defense.

Chu Chu was knocked to the floor by Z's Shadow Ball. She got up slowly and aimed a Quick Attack in the direction the Shadow Ball had come from.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Z dodged the attack by digging underneath himself. The 2 enemies were still covered in a cloud of sand, caused by Shinobi, Shinobi had noticed that Z had dug underground, so he then jumped onto Kamex, and started leeching his life away. Z then tunneled right underneath the pikachu and attacked, using the move dig.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:45 pm

Kamex threw himself backward and hoped he wouldn't crush the little bug Pokemon.

Chu Chu cried out, but wasted no time in delivering a Thunderbolt to the Zorua directly under her. She landed on the floor, panting.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:03 pm

Shinobi knew he was going to go down after this move, but he decided to risk it anyway. Shinobi took in sunlight.

Z was hit with the thunderbolt, and he felt the electricity run down his body, in pain, and he felt as if he could no longer move.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Kamex saw a bright light and aimed a Rapid Spin at it. Now was his chance to land as many attacks as possible.

Chu Chu meanwhile, tried to Iron Tail Z's legs. She couldn't see him very clearly, but Chu Chu knew if she continued to strike something would eventually hit.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Digidude123 Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:44 pm

chuchu wrote:Kamex saw a bright light and aimed a Rapid Spin at it. Now was his chance to land as many attacks as possible.

Chu Chu meanwhile, tried to Iron Tail Z's legs. She couldn't see him very clearly, but Chu Chu knew if she continued to strike something would eventually hit.
Shinobi's harden bought him a few seconds, he then felt energy bursting and used solarbeam directly towards the squirtle, he then collapsed on the ground.

Z felt like he could move again, and pathetically tried to dodge the attack at the last minute, failing. He dug into the ground and tunneled towards the pikachu after he got hit, aiming for revenge, he attacked, and was the last hope for his team's victory.
Digidude123
Digidude123
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Back to top Go down

Post by chuchu Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Chu Chu again tried her Thunderbolt attack now that Z was touching her body and sent out a massive shock before collapsing on to the ground.

Kamex was quickly knocked out by the Solar Beam.
chuchu
chuchu
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next